FAQ: pastebin.com/agSi5e63

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/bRNZdkx0

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

Heartful Maman - MILF Eroge
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2232471

>Upcoming Games

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Starting 11th February
Theme: Character from JAPAN

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/49/11/040030491142.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for best girl

hype up the mother fucking beat

I hope we don't end up like /skg/

What happened to /skg/?

I just don't want us to become a pure waifu general

Does anyone know how to extract 3d models from Rance IX?

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/49/11/040030491142.html

New Satella doujin

to never get uploaded

Best boy.

What's wrong with that?

His birthday is actually on the 3rd

They're a nest for autism.

Right.

I tired playing 5d but in chapter 2 it made me rage with the time limit. gonna take a break have to do the whole thing over again

Any tips

Git fucking gud.

Real response: Sill's healing is the most OP shit and your get-out-of-jail card. Always use normal spin. Don't you fucking dare make Rance take mage levels.

Use gal monsters. They're broken. If you don't have Gal monsters, take em whenever the old man gives you the chance. You can get capture ropes by having Rance examine the background in blue events.

Here's a list of Gal Monsters by order of usefulness:

1. Black Nurse (Godlike in early chapters, scales to late)
2. Kamikaze (Bitch to get, but makes lategame trivial with her regular 999 damage light/dark arrows)
3. Death-ko (Most people will put her above Kamikaze because she is THE gal monster, being able to oneshot any enemy at a 1/6 chance)
4. Demekin Tamer (hard to capture, extremely powerful for Chapter 3 and 4)
5. Frozen (Reliable AOE damage in early, can get at Chapter 1)
6. Kaminagahime (Can stun, good damage, falls off by being lategame only)

Those are the only important ones I can think of. There's gold dragon but she's purely bragging rights.

That's anywhere on Veeky Forums though

Sure we will get at least one Dark Rance /ss/ scene?

How do you heal monsters? also do I just not level athena then? she seems really shit man.

Also I noticed how op heal was but I got trapped in a fight with it and it went on forever but I won. yet you waste time.

how many times should I battle monsters per chapter? also how do you equip weapons? I had a sword but couldn't get rid of the club. and what do you mean mage levels how do you do that?
but yeah I had the black nurse but in the next play through I took a time bag but now im redoing the whole chapter from scratch. If I just use normal spin how will I ever get the events in time?

You should take every battle you can but you should never waste time. If a battle doesn't turn out the way you want, savescum. It's that easy... The game is pure RNG, you shouldn't hesitate to reroll and try for another outcome.

>If I just use normal spin how will I ever get the events in time?

Normal spin is the fastest way to get events. Rolling the wheel on normal has the highest convertion rate of orbs into event orbs, to the point that you will 100% of the time roll all events before time runs out if you start out with enough time.

I recommend reading the Rance 5D walkthrough to know what the fuck you need to do and not waste any time. It's in the wiki.

I know it auosaves but how do you savesucm?

You reset the game before clicking Move IIRC.

I never noticed his bulge

>How do you heal monsters?
You can only heal them in battle.

>do I just not level athena then?
Yes, she is shit.

>how many times should I battle monsters per chapter?
Supposedly, if you raise your level by 5 every chapter, you will be fine. I recommend fighting a lot in the beginning though, the battles are easy and won't consume a lot of time.

>also how do you equip weapons?
Drag the weapon/armor over the character.

>and what do you mean mage levels how do you do that?
Check the status screen, you can change the 'job' of each character.

He really wants to /ss/

Why is Kanami so small?

Don't die in my sleep

She's cute, who cares?

She's 14.

Perfect bullying size

Thats the perfect size

Is Toukichirou a common name for monkeys?

It's referencing Hashiba Hideyoshi/Toyotomi Hideyoshi/Kinoshita Toukichirou. Nobunaga thought he looked like a monkey, so he nicknamed him such.

She's like three years younger than Rance.

They're both over 20 in that pic, though.

But she's older than Suzume.

Assuming that Suzume and Kentou are about same age...as they were both 19 years old around Sengoku Rance.

Suzume was 18 in SR.

Ah yes, Kentou was about to turn 19 while the events of Sengoku Rance were taking place.

>Kentou

When was that mentioned again?

Nowhere. You just have to keep track of the dates and birthdays.

I'm aware of that, but we don't know the exact month Sengoku takes place on, just that it happens in LP5.

Oh wait, nevermind. Sill's birthday is in March. I get it now. Still, it's possible Kanami just turned 19 during the game as Sengoku probably went on for months.

Is this Satella when she was young

There's a chart that shows how they aged throughout the game series.

I've just got chaos back in Rance VI. How long roughly do I have until the end of the main story? Also when do I get Kanami's events?

No. Satella was way cuter.

Give her some presents.

Most of Kanami's events are postgame so use presents if you don't want to wait

They are? I started postgame with Kanami already cleared.

>Most of Kanami's events are postgame
What? I'm pretty sure I cleared her before fighting Kamilla.

>Most of Kanami's events are postgame
They're not. Infact I don't think she has a single event that is post-game only.

user clearly meant dungeon FR events, which is not exactly inaccurate. She has a lot in the riot episodes that were moved to postgame, IIRC

Kanami has events in some of the dungeons you visit to fuck girls in the post-game IIRC

How do you actually give presents to other characters? The only one I've ever had the option for is Kimchi.

Status and equipment screen.

drag and drop on the items screen

Thanks. Does every character's FR max out at 30? Is there any point for example maxing out characters like Megadeth and Bernard?

No, some characters max at 25, I believe.

The point to maxing out characters without clears is if you use them in battle and want to select FR bonuses to improve their function. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this for Bernard, and I only used Megadeth because she was cute, not because she was effective, so, probably not your best bet there either.

>Is there any point for example maxing out characters like Megadeth and Bernard?
No.

>Megashit and Bernard
No, they are shit. Raise Prima to 15 to get no charge heal and that's it. Raising Cessna to 30 isn't bad, but it's not a priority.

If you have 2 accuracy up dolls for Cessna it might be worth spending some spare presents on her, she can keep up with your best party members in DPS so long as she doesn't get hit.

Sucks that i don't know how to use photoshop and making a edit of Rick with a Mexican hat and Moustache saying ""bailawey"

If Rance is 5'8", I guess that Kanami is like 4'6"? Then again, Rance might have some padding at the bottom of his leg armour to make him appear taller.

I wouldn't be surprised if they save the best girl to appear in Rance X.

I'd say about 75%-80% to the end of the main game. I don't think they intended to make Chaos look as broken as he does in Rance VI considering how he severs a dark lord's arm by being dropped like 15 feet in the air and stabs through one when thrown with an arc. It puts the Noce and Xavier fights in perspective, I guess.

Rance is 173cm and Kanami is 154cm.

How tall is Sill when she's on the loli drug (something like HTTP)? I'm curious if she could easily fit in the 1m doorway to Lis's cave in Rance III at that point.

Does she wear her power rangers outfit or her BDSM outfit?

I have replayed through part of Rance VI and I found it cute that if you have Kanami pick up the sex ticket, she throws it away, noting that she can't destroy anything with Lia's signature on it, and you have to leave and come back for it to spawn again.

I've only seen someone do it for Rance Quest, and only Rance and the colouring was all messed up.

When was Rance X initially supposed to come out? Seeing Rance X announced for 2017 doesn't make me feel like it's forever away (in Japanese anyways).

2016. It'll probably be released very late into this year or midway through next.

Isn't the best, but better that i can do, thanks

She is perfect

BDSM

Lame

Yes

Shizuka's portrait is really hot in IX

Hopefully it's not about her and Hornet getting razor dicked by Kayblis and thinking "when is Rance X going to come out?".

I can't wait for there to be a Rance IX OVA and the production studio is forced to spend over $10,000 creating a 10 second animation of Shizuka buttoning up her impractical coat.

That's a big hat.

Sill's normal height is 156cm so she might fit with the loli drug.

Shizuka is always really hot.
Except as a loli.

>forced
Ha

Fuck you

Speak for yourself.

So, considering the scene in IV with Loli Sill was just a tease (and despite Rance being the raging lolicon that he is, I doubt he would do Loli Sill, who looked younger than Mill), do you think he might give the drug to Freoncoise instead?

Seems like the thing they would do, turning her into a hot teenager for Rance to do. Then immediately feel conflicted after she ages back to normal.

No it is Satella finding love with Rance

If someone buys it for 600 yen and scans it I can ensure that it gets translated

I think the only age related potion that will get used is the one on Shizuka in X

> I doubt he would do Loli Sill
He tried to stick his dick in as soon as she got lolified and only stopped because it literally couldn't fit inside.

I think everyone becomes young from the drug, though the only people we've seen take it are Sill and Ranmaru, so it's hard to tell.

>Not making her part of the massive harem party at the end of Rance Quest vanilla.
Hopefully the content is good regardless.

Not the best looking doujin I've ever seen

Exactly, he gave up immediately rather than try to force it in.

Although, whenever someone tries to say that Rance was never a lolicon, IV is the perfect argument. Dude was doing borderline lolis in that one.