INITIAL DUB

An Veeky Forums based project will be hopefully constructing a fan-dub of the popular drifto animu. We have a discord and are just about to the point of making our first scene. definitely recruiting any Veeky Forumstists that would like to help out!
discord.gg/fwWRG5j

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/G5dxD5wi
youtube.com/watch?v=U7Z5rHzT0ZE
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16263157/
vocaroo.com/i/s17eJC91SFbr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For anybody interested as well, here is the script to our sort of "test scene"
pastebin.com/G5dxD5wi

No one watches dubs

Tell that to TFS's fanbase brah

I skimmed the pastebin and this just sounds really sad and unfunny

Its really like when youre 13 and try to make a pokemon hack

Everybody and everything starts somewhere. It's not like improvement is ever out of the question friendo.

Tell me with a straight face you don't miss YouTube poop

I'm the video editor, a few months back when this project started I cut up every shot from the test scene, which is the start of Episode 11. Pic related. I mostly just need voice lines, eurobeets, and sound effects.

Oh great, I bet it's as worse as the Tokyo Pop dub. I hope you cunts make it so Veeky Forumstistic it works.

>Everybody and everything starts somewhere.

Yeah, with a good idea, talent, preferably both.

>dub
>not troll subs

I mean, not necessarily. And that's the whole point of these threads to recruit people who may or may not have talent.

Personally, I don't give a shit if It's objectively good or not. I want it to be, but I also just want to do it because I really love the source material. Nothing wrong with that.

Converted both the jap and english voices into .mp3s so the voice actors can line up their voice lines just right.
I'd post here but apparently Veeky Forums thinks puush links are spam so check the discord.

hasnt this already been done?
youtube.com/watch?v=U7Z5rHzT0ZE

Ayy, found a link to the thread that started this project

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16263157/

>tfw OP

dub

Hey you know what I don't even like dubbed anime but I appreciate you guys doing this.

Soon I'll be able to show my white friends dubbed anime and not feel like a weeb. (They're normies.)

>implying this will be quality

...you drive a shit car.

Honestly, I think this should have the plot remain largely the same, but the jokes are mostly Veeky Forums flavored. Damn shame that American cars don't show up in the anime, so that Takumi's dad calls it a "pigfat musclecar with an underpowered V6".

We aren't *going* for quality here. Engine sounds and tire squeals will be made with the human voice. The script is autistic as fuck. FUNimation already did a decent job dubbing most of the series.

wub

this is funnier b/c it doesn't depend on tired memes

>Everybody and everything starts somewhere
>THE BRAKE IS ON THE MIDDLE YOU FAAAAAAAAG
if you started by taking yourselves seriously maybe I would too

The link expired.
How do you expect me to do Buntas voice if it's closed

bump

Vocaroo of Bunta.

vocaroo.com/i/s17eJC91SFbr

Why not? He never opens his goddamn eyes. He could just assume every car is a pigfat musclecar that can't turn.

That voice reminds me of something. Maybe one of the Family Guy voice actors.

I-is it good enough for entry?

bump

Bumpu

>as worse as

So is this like...Initial D Abridged?

Yes.

Are you gonna open up the disc?

Peep this bump nigger

bump
u
m
p