first for my husbando

Second for quest trading. Add me BestMageNA#2304

Third for balanced one drops.

I also have quest tovarish)))))
Just add you okay

fight for MY husbando

xth for the maintenance was nothing

Asking again in the new bread:

What's the best source of card draw in Thief Rogue? 2x Prep 2x Sprint, Azures and/or Fan?

What about board removal? Would Skulker or Vanish be bad choices for dealing with crazy boards like Aggro or Jade flood??

THISTLE TEA
H
I
S
T
L
E

T
E
A

of course it was nothing
it was for their shitty launcher so they had to take every game down

Whatever you're trying to go for I guess; out-valuing control decks or out-tempoing aggro. I don't buy into the Vanish meme and you're already getting cards added to your hand in the first place. Pirates are likely mandatory in all Rogue decks.

Azure and fan.

Forget about board removal as rogue, if you are behind enough to need a board clear you will lose. Rogue does not have effective board clear so a Vanish would just delay for one turn while they vomit out a board on the next turn.

so what legendary should i craft?

Anduin Lothar.

Thalnos, 2 Fans, 2 Drakes, 1 Burgle, 1 the 2 mana 2/2 nigger, 1 Auctioneer

Can't say I run out of cards often but I'm just a rank 10 shitter so there's that.

Nigger rogue is kinda fun if you get decent cards. Play priest if you want to choose your robbery victims.

What did Ben Brode mean by this?

>2017
>needing drafting help

You're the same sperg who created that meme shitty thread? Fuck off.

>expansion turns out to be garbage
>everyone goes back to playing shaman

what is Veeky Forums?

>Hunter and paladin don't exist

What did they mean by this

A cancerous weeb imageboard for autists like us. Welcome home user.

>hunter
>paladin
>>/x/

hey faggots, I started a Hearthstone Tourney (pic related):
Sign up here: docs.google.com/forms/d/1IM2Yp-X2Mwrjn6xH7t_7BbSVTLzPklUU0v7EVTUFWOU/edit
Link to Join: discord.gg/rrnHWYV
Starts 02/04/17 8pm EST : WIN UP TO 20$
About discord server: We are a new discord server who host tournaments for hearthstone,overwatch,league,csgo and dota 2!
Come Join

is xixo /ourguy/?
>minimal amount of memes
>no cancer music
>isnt a sellout

Source on this?

Vanish is generally a shit card in anything other than mill. Aggro kills you before you could use it. It throws a wrench in jade druids plan, but they probably would win anyways because infinite jade idols.

SOURCE?

reminder that even though druid is dormant right now innervate is still the stupidest card in the entire game and it's evergreen

>evergreen
nice meme

No.

>What's a Lifecoach

vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-35/

I hate priest so fucking much just let me get to rank 15

Priest is barely tier 2, if you want to rank just play good decks and play well

>it's a Shaman high rolls literally every single time on every single with spells and hero power episode

Jade Idol needs to be removed from this game.

wew

I have the super cancer 5 card pirate package. so far 1x vanish has saved my ass against Jade droods that like to go all-in, BM then highlight their hand and rope after I vanish and they're forced to play 1 golem per turn. Surprisingly vanish wins me games vs jades since I can keep generating retarded answers with burgles and Nef

I doubt it's useful for aggro since they just vomit their hand next turn but vs control and Jade it seems pretty useful

I crafted Shaku for extra memes. Thanks for the list. I'll make a hamburglar preist eventually... I just hate playing as or against Priest but the deck tutor dragon is so busted...

>pirate early game
>ridiculous value due to jade which shits on control decks
>insane midgame
>rogue tier tempo swings
>24 straight to face burn damage
>weapons that are NEVER a bad draw and spells/weapons that double as removal and body generators

im honestly somewhat amazed all of this bullshit fits in 30 carsd

Shaman needs to be removed from the game entirely

Meanwhile Rogue got a 1/1 stealth token that takes two turns to be useful since Team 5 decided to go full retard and make the Jade Rogue package reliant on Unearthed Raptor... which is rotating out soon.... and Gang Up, which usually can't be run because you need room for neutral card draw in the form of Azure Drake or Auctioneer. And it also takes multiple turns to work (gang up then wait to draw the copies then kill the copies)

Meanwhile Shaman gets a 'deal X damage and summon Jade' that's actually relevant beyond turn 2 on top of their 800 removal spells and Druid gets the infinite one mana generator and Fatigue denial.

Don't forget that of the three Lotus classes Rogue did not get a Jade themed card that creates a Taunt minion like Druid or Shaman.

Rogue is a hot mess.

aka buy the adventures

well rogues has miracle which they never want to let go, so fuck them. either rogue gets shit or auctioneer is thrown out

priests keep stealing my good shit

>Rogue is a hot mess
Gotta agree with you there

>tfw this transmog doesn't exist in wow

is there ANY use for alexstraza except in mage?

Nah I love Rogue but I agree Auctioneer has to go. I like playing Jade and Burglar (And Reno N'Zoth was fun for the first week of Old Gods) - Mircale as it stands now is just flipping a coin and if you win you get to play Solitaire via cycling then conceal your buffed up threats. It's not very fun or engaging... Although most decks aren't that engaging since you can't act on your opponents turn.

But anyway I hope they do something about Auctioneer without breaking the class -- although the last time they nerfed something to open up design space Rogue lost Flurry and gained one Fork. So who knows.

Some meme reno or control warriors used to run it

>3 mana 3/2 minions
>overpriced because he gives you a weapon
>weapon is also overpriced
why the fuck
one of those should be 2 mana and the card might even see play

What if jades scaled 0/2 1/3 2/4 3/5 4/6 and so on?

>close to pity timer
>going to start saving for the xpac after my next lego pull
>quest and get some packs
>dat familiar golden glow
>another sergeant sally

Do I dust the bitch again? I though she'd be useful in Goons decks or Warlock with P.O. but the former is a phantom meme and the latter already has good board clears.

it would slow damage and make them harder to remove

>Hey LoE was cool and WotOG was fun before midrange shaman
> im excited for whats nex-
>brode walks in
>unbuckles his pants
>laughs as he shits out two new expansions
>"look,eveything is fine,take this free card pack"
>"we're so generous,now suck my dick or we'll take away the deck slots"

JADED

>buffing jade druid

SuperJJ and Lifecoach came up with a Shaman deck that uses no Trogg or Golem and they got to like rank 7 with it. So yeah rotation isn't hurting shaman at all, it'll slow them down but they'll be as batshit broken as always.

>rank 7

Brode is giving them another snowballing 1 drop to help other classes anyway

rank 7 legend DUH

Rogue also got only two jade cards, while others got three. I can see why no taunt, though.

I don't what you expect from the idiots at Team 5, these are the people who figured out a weapon should scale with spell power. Let that sink in for a bit.

Any news come out about future patches?

>enemy playing Pirate Warrior
>insane opening hand and draw leading to a turn 5 kill
>I try Pirate Warrior
>don't have anything to play for the first 2 turns

I should really stop playing cards.

No nerf for patches.

aye he's still gonna be in the game i reckon

patches to the game, not the card Patches

It's GENERAL low quality of Rogue cards that bothers me.

> Thistle tea
> Fork
> Ferryman
> Shaku
> Anubar Ambusher
> Master of Disguise
> Kidnapper
> Blade Flurry

The fact that Classic set has so much crap really limits /design space/. Plus rogue seems to get least one Purify on every expansion.

"Balance for emotion"

Ooooh, I finally understood, they wanted to balance their game around giving players the most miserable and rage inducing experience possible, got it

Sure, shaman can use pirate package. It's just with STB+Patches other classes too reached almost same powerlevel in early drops.

Nothing changed. No nerfs.

>Plus rogue seems to get least one Purify on every expansion.
Every class gets a few garbage cards every expansion, it's just the nature of things. Be happy that rogue has always been somewhat viable unlike hunter or paladin

But with Auctioneer rotating out, they will finally open up the design space needed for strong cards. I trust that Team 5 will suddenly become good. :^)

it's just like they care only about meme value while prinitng priest cards

got 80 gold for the first EU who posts btag

pieszo#2977 senpai

>Shaman drops both his Hexes on regular Taunt minions
>Drop Nozdormu on an empty board
>Inner Fire meme combo him next turn
>He literally couldn't do anything about it because he was stupid and misplayed

Oh wow, congrats user

Curious, what's the average rank of people here?

I like this card.
Would it be played if it was 4 mana 4/3 or 3/4?

I'm rank 5

>my dreaming ends, your nightmare begins
>(created by thistle tea)

Used to get to rank 5 every time, this month I couldn't even bother getting to rank 15

Isn't whole purpose of this site anonymity?

Rank 15 on average, but I don't really netdeck I just play silly shit.

get a load of this shieldbearer

Can't get past 12 for 3 months now

>Who knows what secrets we'll-
>GET 'EM BOYS!

Got rank 5 a couple times, then I realized my time was more valuable then 400 dust and I just get rank 15 every month and thats it

I did it... I finally hit rank 15 on the final day

I'm rank 11 and I can't bring myself to play any more

I'm legend, user :^)

>tfw can't play grinder mage on standard

f*ck reno mage

Used to grind to 5 every month, now I hang out between 13-17 because I can't be fucked to grind that much in this soul-killing game anymore. I always reach at least 10 for the end of season rewards though.

>grindr
faggot

Fuck yes with only 10 mins left of this month

Reno mage IS grinder mage as long as you don't play shitty freezemage-like version with a lot of draw and burn.

POST EM
inb4
>he didnt reach rank 5

eu bro reportin in
I wanted a Doomsayer AAA

meh

blizzard pls

THIS IS OUR TOWN, SCRUB