When the black ice hits

>when the black ice hits

Other urls found in this thread:

crimemagazine.com/adoptees-who-kill-examining-psychological-societal-and-criminal-justice-ramifications-adopted-child
heavy.com/news/2016/09/rhonda-pasek-james-lee-acord-ohio-opiate-heroin-addiction-photos-east-liverpool-child-fentanyl-photos-overdose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek
is the kid dead too?

kys fireking

Kid was fine.
If i remember correctly, that photo was from an article about parents overdosing with their kid right next to them.

No the story was two druggies in a car with their kid.

>can't deal

I happen to live about 10 miles away from where this happened

Kid was fine, both parents dead, pic taken by cop. People still get riled up about it here.

That's actually fucked

>Florida
Its to be expected.

>Kid gets a fresh start at life without being shackeld to two dead beat drug addled parents for the next 20 years.

That's not fucked, that's fantastic.

This isn't /b/, you dumb faggot. Get the fuck out.

crimemagazine.com/adoptees-who-kill-examining-psychological-societal-and-criminal-justice-ramifications-adopted-child

>when the black tar hits

FTFY

Fentanyl's a hell of a drug

lmao

>implying it's common
>implying such a magazine wouldn't have an interest in blowing stuff out of proportion

>crimemagazine.com/adoptees-who-kill-examining-psychological-societal-and-criminal-justice-ramifications-adopted-child

>Literally the first line

>Although only a small percentage of adoptees commit violent acts

Kid is still better off with his parents dead.

They put that pic up on the department's social media.

heavy.com/news/2016/09/rhonda-pasek-james-lee-acord-ohio-opiate-heroin-addiction-photos-east-liverpool-child-fentanyl-photos-overdose/

My brother was adopted and they treat him better than me.

This happened in Indiana. Thats the kids grandmother and the man is just some guy/her boyfriend. They lived. Lol at white trash