/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ee39Cj5.jpg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81123/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81844/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41634/?
tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/156614284450/volkihar-knight-uunp-real-armor-for-real-vampires
general-andreis.tumblr.com/
yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/post/156026372092/yuihspose-mod-46-poses-pack-big-thank-to-the
yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/post/153296369667/yuihspose-44-poses-pack-downlad-mega-cant
yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peace and love /tesg/. Let all waifus exist in harmony.

Why do you all want to see me dick Ada so badly? I just bully the little douche.

Just let me die, please.

desu I'd want anyone to dick Ada

Black marsh for the argonians.
Valenwood for the bosmer.
Skyrim for everyone.

Why is the imperium such a cuck nation.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony!

Can you even dick Ada? I tried stripping him and he was wearing underwear. I tried giving him a nude suit via sexlab but it gave him boob textures and the UNP SoS addon didn't want to play nice with his body type.

People have mentioned it to me a few times. I miss the days when bullying was pure.

He comes with bodyslide presets to let you build outfits for him, so just build a nude body for him. Then give him an equipable schlong.

Freir apparently figured out how to do it, ask her.

nth for nibbles.

always remember to take care of your vampires' fangs and let them nibble on your arms if they wish

>morrowind online
Why do they have to do this?

ReShade seems to be the only competitor to the ENB meme, but it's still quite inferior.

Last time I checked, F4SE was still still a bit minimal, but that was months ago.

They have a history of getting fucked by elves and liking it.

You mean ESO
Morrowind Online is a fork for OpenMW

Yeah ESO.

Which /tesg/ follower has the saddest backstory? I want a companion who's smile I want to protect.

If a poison has a duration of 0 seconds, does that mean it won't do any damage, or it'll only do its base damage?

Hoboknight

It's doable.
First you open his body in nifskope then get ride of his underwear. Ada has now a vagina.
Downloable equipable schlong and you got your Ada with a dick.
i.imgur.com/ee39Cj5.jpg

>Ada has now a vagina

Full album where

>you will never fuck a huge, big tittied vampire

T H I C C
this place is fucking horrifying

>tfw all my femboys and trans girls have vaginas under their dick meshes so I can't take bent over rear shots of them without it looking weird.
I want to make a custom trap/trans race using a UNP variant with no vagina mesh/texture as a base but I'm too lazy.

Cuntboys are patrician taste desu but only if they are cute and were male originally instead of being born with it.

So... There's only one vampire lord in the entire game?

>cuntboys

Serana and Valerica have the blood too, they just never use the power.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81123/?

I've been getting a lot of requests to convert this, and I don't know if I get it. Do the screenshots just make it look bad?

You know about futa and shemales and stuff. Is it really that much of a shock to find out the reverse exists as well?

The reverse is absolutely disgusting.

It looks like a typical "add noise to give it detail", but with more effort.

Wait so Harkon got raped by Molag Baal too or something?

It's alright, something you should download and see rather than screenshots.

Right in his ass.

Harkon got his boipucci obliterated yes

I don't know about that, I just know Serana biting you turns you into a vampire lord so.

by the way, are half of the texts supposed to be in broken engrish or is there another version? if so, can I get the better version without losing progress?

I counted about 3 belts, so maybe?

It's fuckable.

Yes.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81844/?

Try this, tell us if it's good.

Are you voluteering to live in Black Marsh?

There's also (You)

Rate my new Emma.

Inb4 TOASTER GRAPHICS!!

Yeah I'm still one the same toaster

Mirin those forearms, what's her routine?

How the fuck can I change the eye color of my vampire character to whatever I want? It keeps changing back to the shitty vampire eye even after I change it in RaceMenu

>he doesnt like passionate red eyes

m8 update those textures.

Breton vampire hunter. Trained in magic since she was 5. Master bow"man" lol

If you've got predator vision it changes your eye color when you use it.

now i got to deal with that cunt, julia

Which textures?
Reminder, I am on a toaster.

pic Related. It is my pc.

1) don't be a vampire
2) replace the vampire eye texture with the texture of your choosing

Harkon is an Immortal Vampire Lord, Serana and Valerica are Daughters of Coldharbour, so they don't have the transformation power.

They look fine on your character, but not on mine.
I'd rather my Elf have glowing vampire eyes because she's also a fucking succubus and that makes sense to me. .
I want to have a choice, god damn it.

'Daughter of Coldharbour' is just a term for a pureblood female vampire, it's not a separate thing

Is there like.. I dunno, a mod or something to not just disable forcing an eye type?

Christ, if there's really no other way. I'd reather not go texture diving. I can't even use CK on this machine so that's out of the question if that's the way to do it.

>I'd rather not navigate to a folder and replace a single file

kids these days

What I want, is a way to switch your eyes only during the day.
I only want my vampire eyes at night yo!

No CK necessary. Just go to textures -> actors -> character -> eyes and find eyevampire_01.dds and eyevampire_02.dds and replace those.

there is a specific process in becoming a daughter of coldharbour, which apparently included but is not limited to getting gangraped by daedra. i doubt it's the same as being a male purebred

Doing texture stuff is kinda fun actually. Especially setting texture paths. Iv done it a few times to fix fuck ups that, mostly my guard armor replacer, causes with other mods.

In your case you just need to go to the actor folder, characters, eyes and then rename a file.

I didn't say I wouldn't do it; I said I'd rather not.
But this is me assuming that this was a popular problem that people didn't like.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41634/?
This is not what you're looking for but somewhat similar. You're still locked to your white sclera w/ red pupils normally, but they will switch to glowing during combat and glow yellow when you use night vision.

How intensive are texture packs? I wanna try one, but I don't know if I should try for a really lightweight one or just go with what's on the guide.

xth for Molag Bal

Its the same process that made Lamae Beolfag a vampire, but was nerfed to not be as OP and involved devout worshippers instead of random arkay priestesses out in the middle of nowhere.

Will this armor have HDT and UUNP support?

neat

Hey cutie just go to nexus, find vampire eye replacer mod, download it and replace the files from the mod instead.

Learning through reverse-engineering is very important step!

He posted an UUNP edit last night.

tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/156614284450/volkihar-knight-uunp-real-armor-for-real-vampires

eugh those shadows

Wow, I haven't been on /tesg/ for over a year, but I must say, that this is the winning screenshot I've seen in this thread.
PERFECT!!

general-andreis.tumblr.com/

Cringed, tbuh.

...sucks muatra
I imagine hers was a much more brutal one resulting in a much stronger vampire

Depends on your specs, like anything else. It's usually not a huge deal assuming you have a decent GPU.

I notice a horizontal line on the girls' greaves, as well as some weird cut-out lines around Andreis' feet. What's up with that, some weird rendering issue?

>Converted Mods
>just poses that anyone can convert by pressing a button in CK
truly an invaluable supporter to the SSE scene

Yoo what pose is that?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think it's YuiH's but I'm not sure, I don't pay a whole lot of attention when I'm using Poser Hotkeys.

Go back to taking screenshots with SkyrimSE in the filename so our filters can do their job.

you're techically right but there isn't any difference between becoming a pureblood vampire and becoming a daughter of coldharbour, since the only way to become a pureblood vampire is to be directly imbued by Molag Bal himself

eiries what do u think of teso

I wish that armor was a replacer, or atleast thrown into the vampire leveled list.

95% sure its YuiH, his poser actually has a good number of combat poses.

is this irony or pasta?

>YuiH
Anyone mind linking that? Would definitely like some more combat poses in my arsenal.

yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/post/156026372092/yuihspose-mod-46-poses-pack-big-thank-to-the

yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/post/153296369667/yuihspose-44-poses-pack-downlad-mega-cant

Enjoy those, OTHER poses.

yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/

Damn this guy is really skilled at doing lewd screenshots.

He's pretty much the best at it.

Well he must take hours to set up the scene.
This nigga is autistic as fuck.

He does. He even Sculpts for each shot.
Guy's an absolute madman and I love him for it.

Tried out the UUNP Volkihar Knight armor and added a helmet I liked. This was was how it looked on Yvenn.

>I notice a horizontal line on the girls' greaves
I think that's just part of the way the guy who made the set originally had the Steel Plate texture UV mapped onto the greaves. It seems to fuck with the env map at certain angles.

But I could also just not know what I'm talking about.

>weird cut-out lines around Andreis' feet
Dunno what you're talking about.

>He even Sculpts for each shot.

>when you shamelessly take texture from a follower to put on your character
Just bad waifu maker things.