/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #2

Useful Links:
>Starting guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, instlall, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zViO5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Upcoming shit:

Duel link future update leaked banners
imgur.com/a/zViO5

>datamined cards
>Black Skull Dragon
>Dark Paladin
>Wyrm
>Doom Virus Dragon
>Mirror Force Dragon
>CyDra
>Jinzo
>Jinzo #7
>Jinzo Jector
>Jinzo Lord
>Jinzo Returner
>Buster Blader
>Summoned Skull
>Magician's Valkyria
>Kuriboh
>Chaos Emperor Dragon
>BLS Envoy of the Beginning
>BLS Envoy of the Evening Twilight
>Magician of Black Chaos
>Zera
>BLS
>Masked Beast
>Crush Card
>Mirror Force
>CotH
>D Prison
>BEWD (DSoD) (Movie Art)
>DM (DSoD) (Movie Art)
>DMG (DSoD) (Movie Art)
>REBD (AlternativeArt)
>BEUD (Alternative Art)
>Primal Seed
>Emblem of Dragon Destroyer

Stardusk Dragon has a debug card and atext entry for a summon animation.

Synchros coming for a future update?

Daily reminder.

>non speed duel format info still in
>non duel links image

almost OP

Remove these from OP
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
>OCG decklists
>TCG decklists

And change Upcoming Sets into whatever upcoming pack or event or just remove it.

Only Marik, Bakura and Mokuba are 100% confirm so far

beats me senpai thread was at 780, almost dead, i dont usually make threads, also you didnt notice the typo :^)

ill remember it in 3 days if im forced to make another one

Normalfags on denial

yeap, that's how Konami operates.

>people blow their gems on early packs
>new ones are marginally stronger
>just enough to make old cards unplayable
>have to resort to microtransactions

they've been pulling that shit ever since banlists became a thing. it's so fucked now that banlists are simply a tool to sell new expansions.

>releasing 12 characters all at once

3 sounds about right

If Konami adds certain stuff from pic related then we can start saying goodbye to the normies

Are you retarded?
They won't release the 12 the same day.

I'm ok with it if it keeps the metagame evolving constantly.

Thats literally what I'm implying

Add for duels. I'am available the 24 hours

ID: 284-099-672

>I'am
Yeah, no.
Back to india with you pajeet

it's what ruined the game. I'm not spending hundreds of dollars on an expansion that's going to be useless in 6 months, tops.

let alone if it's digital. power creeping isn't 'evolving'.

Wanda Barun!

"Dataminers"' source: Their asses.

Then konami needs to make new custom cards for this game

Better than fighting midrange shaman for years.

>stagnant meta is boring
>evolving meta ruined the game
I mean, I also want a meta where every deck is as viable as every other deck, but c'mon.

>it's what ruined the game
>Being too stupid to understand new mechanics.
>Ittt''ss shitty guyzz!!!
Back to 2002 with you

wew

the moment im forced to buy stuff to keep up with the meta im out

They just need to add a way to consistently get gems later on

Nobody cares
Still 22m players

this can't be real

viable is too vague of term that somebody will always complain that a deck that's marginally worse than the other decks is not "viable" even if it had only 49% winrate against the field.

Buy them or grind your characters you cheap fuck

>i dont care if this game becomes pay to win

okay buddy

>any card game ever created
>not pay 2 win

find me one example

Konami will cry all night and go out of business because they didn't get you $5

I can't almost see it guys, today is the say

Oh look, another shittybooster

They need to release the staples from old sets as card trader cards and double his stock.

I'm talking about the ideal meta where every single, uh, deck is as strong as other deck.
So in this ideal world, no deck can be worse than other deck, and consequently, no deck can be better than other deck.

But then again there would be people that combines those deck and making them worse, or in some rare case better, which make that ideal impossible to achieve.

>new mechanics that make old ones obsolete and unusable
>old mechanics get no viable support
>new mechanics get milked through banlists to sell new expansions

have some dignity.

Not having bad decks would make the deck building boring though.

well this thread will 100 percent die after it becomes pay to win so you will have to post in dng

Feel free to uninstall you are the one playing p2win the game

>I'm talking about the ideal meta where every single, uh, deck is as strong as other deck.
Sure let me guess.. You complain about meta yet you have copypasted deck recipes for Cerberus and Rex

not necessarily. archetypes exist for a reason. they should all perform more or less the same through different methods.

but what usually happens is that one particular monster from that archetype is OP as fuck and can be swarmed through generic ways.

there's balancing issues, then there's fuckups like Yata and then there's using the banlist to peddle boxes.

I think this one will come out and not the fire one

>p2win the game

it doesn't have to be. that's the point, that Konami ruined the TCG and is probably going to ruin this game as well.

there's no need to render the packs released so far useless by releasing increasingly OP cards.

That's why Pendulum is the best mechanic.
It needs all the other mechanic before it to even competes.

>That's why Pendulum is the best mechanic.
and now konami is going to kill it

I guess. but design-wise it's a fucking train wreck.

it literally has no reason to exist. it's a gimmick, plain and simple.

FAKE
see

>it doesn't have to be
Stop complaining and uninstall already, nobody cares about you bitching.

Sure normie, back to play Pokémon Go already.

Ritual and Fusion are poorly designed mechanics anyway.
Luck involved in drawing all the pieces + the inherent card disadvantage for something that wins the game on the spot or loses the game on the spot if the opponent has answer for it.

He linked no source. It could've been photoshopped for all we know. (Yes, I've already seen the reddit post and there's no conclusive proof of anything yet.)

Card disadvantage + luck = powerful monster was the point. The game was much slower and powerful monsters needed card disadvantage to shit out. You couldn't just use one card to go +15

>Card disadvantage + luck = powerful monster was the point
>Thinks he's playing original YGO.
>20 cards deck
>Skils
Sure bud, I remember using magical skills all the time to pull a magiccard at the start of the duel, such original an untouched rules.

Is okay user, you can always download someold pc game to play the originalformat.

>You couldn't just use one card to go +15
That's a low blow, user.

I'm just saying that you shoudn't just trust something someone says without proof.

You didn't even address my point that they promote games that might as well be coinflips.

>"I like original Yu-Gi-Oh!"
>"This game represents the orginal game before it got fucked"
>"All the other shit ruined the game"
>Uses a skill to put Umi on field turn one or a skill that allows him to switch back the drawed card and pull a new one every turn
Such vanilla gameplay

>not liking hearthstone yugioh

>Everybody uses the same cards: The Game:The Experience: WHAT DO I USE GOLD FOR EDITION

You don't have to play the game or even be here m8

only people who never played original yugioh think this game is vanilla yugioh
It milks a lot of the old shit but most of the cards are random shitters across sets

>Everybody uses the same cards
Thats the Meta

>
The funny part is that you had spent probably a week on this shitgrinding dickfest. If you really cared about "gameplay" or"getting back into the game" you would have learned how to use Synchros, XYZ, pendulums and even decent tributes with actually good effects.

ButI guess you are only a poser having somefun complaining about "Muh cards were so much better before!111!!1 I the u konami, but pls take my money for those UR!!!"

Must be awesome to grind all day to buy packs and hope to get the most impressive SR EVER

The fucking bean.

How pathetic ameta should be that your most broken monster without using "muh umi skills!, muh rex meta deck!" is a fucking bean.

I do know how to use synchros and xyzs and pendulums. I appreciate and enjoy them. I don't think they ruined the game or anything and I am ready for them to come to duel links at any time.

This game is just fun. Stop being mad we aren't going back to dng. We can choose to play both or one or neither. deal with it.

Wait,you actually need to reseta box to pull3 ofthis shitface?How sad.

>This game is just fun
>3 monsters zone
>skills
>Umi: The game
>Rex: The game
>Random shitas UR so they can jew you more since youwanna summon thatBED so bad ()
>

wow user if you hate the game so much what are you even doing here?

Did you just reply to yourself pretending to be someone else

If you don't like it that's ok

Are the shitposters fighting with other shitposters now? This confuses me.

I get that the flamberge is good but is it worth trying to pull Baou or Tryce from Ultimate Rising before it's gone?

Are you retarded?

Fuck no those cards are awful

>
How's that toon event going? I heard your servers were dead forhours :^)

OMG BAOU SO BROKENKONANI PLS BANHIM ON THE 1999 BANLIST!1

The card pool feels limited enough that personally I would want to get as many cards as I possibly can. Like even looking at tryce there may be a deck where sending a card to the grave/reducing someones attack/ attacking twice is going to combo really well.

I just had someone OTK me with it and karate man

So that's a no? I literally knew nothing about Guardians before DL and Ceal and Grawl have been solid so far.

Duel Links is NOTHING like the original yugioh.
It's its own completely different format. There are none of the powerful cards like mirror force change of heart and monster reborn. There is barely any hard removal, no traphole/fissure/maneaterbug, only 4star ladybug, yomi ship and hane hane. Block attack and earthquake are more relevant. The only high defense monster is cocoon, and the highest attack cards(Lv4-) have more points than the other highest defense cards. Jerry beans man has the highest attack. And SPHERE KURIBOH is a thing.
All the charmers are there, there are the elementals, those rituals get used. There are Character Skills that give certain decks advantage. The best equips are the guardian ones. Mask of the Accursed, Mask of dispel.
Daedalus is a thing(nuke field). There are Amazoness(float tiger) and Gravekeepers(idkhowitworksjustsawitinthetopdeckslist) w/o necrovalley, some Clown Control thing, CharacterSkillnoCost->NScyberstein2xBEUD.
There are random goodstuff cards from different eras. A bunch of random Naturias, Vylons, 1(ONE) Ice barrier, Ally of Justices. Some cards with Gishki art but no Gishki cards. There's that Sea Lord's Amulet from ZEXAL, Wonder Balloons from ARC-V.
WONDERBALLOONSFUCKINGWONDERBALLOONS

DL doesn't emulate those any of the old Yugioh formats at all. It took the old cards, removed certain cards and added cards from different eras to make the gameplay different. It's its own unique format. Stop calling it old Yugioh.

just ignore the shitposter and he will get bored eventually

>I heard your servers were dead forhours :^)
Thats ygopro we are ok

I meant the actual Guardian monsters not their equips. Twin swords has actually slotted well so far in my deck by giving Ceal ammo and reducing my hand to SS Grawl.

No it's just Mariomon. You are too. We all are.

>There are none of the powerful cards like mirror force change of heart and monster reborn.
Must be fun spamming Rex, Umi and Beans online.

>Still losing to Karateman today when Sphere Kuriboh ;) exists
lol

the game is new user give it time

this '
it irks me when people say its "original yugioh" because you can guarentee they never played it and only played pick up games with their friends a few times 11 years ago and now look down on the new mechanics like they're hot shit and have watched the game evolve despite not looking at it beyond a nostalgic glance in all those years
that said I really don't care for XYZ
>implying my only UR drops aren't that Ritual dude of destruction and UBEWD

You think they will ever give us 5 monster and trap/spell lanes? Or maybe just for an event?

>New
>Since nov. 2016
wew

hard to say
I kinda hope not since its like "speed duels" so i can play a duel or two before class for instance rather than making it a big thing

Extremely unlikely like flat out no but I don't want to crush your dreams so i'll just say unlikely

I would rather they introduce matches with speed duel sized side decks for people who want to spend time on the game and have battery to spend

>class
How adorable, highschool must be fun :^)
Be sure to put attention to class so your teachers put a little star stickeron your forehead

Maybe they could have a separate mode in PVE and PVP for normal duels?

Two months yeah and it just came out worldwide. Just let's be happy the game is doing incredible well

college you goober
takin advantage of that sweet GI bill finally

Now what I want to see next is some warrior support. Is there a player that deploys Sogen automatically? Funny to think Amazons are kinda good now

>Beans
Dies to Block Attack/Earthquake/EnemyController/SPHEREKURIBOH, Reinforcements/Kunai with chain, Field Skill+Banner, Equip Cards, WONDERBALLOONS, Tribute Monsters, Yomi Ship
>Rex, Umi
De-Spell, Tornado, Jammer on wave for umi.

They wouldn't break speed format I wouldn't think. They already have a second yugioh game for mobile if they made a normal game they would be competing with themselves. You are just going to have to play duel generations and deal with it's UI.

Wait when is UR leaving? FUCK

Reminder that DT had 3zones/noMP2.

Like in a week I think feb 6

stickers are stupid. you're stupid.

15th I heard people say
>there are fucking chinamen with 3+ copies of all the relevant URs and SRs
fucking how

R8 H8 B8
Stamp is there I rotation for filler till I get another axe or pendant.

>kuribo and axe raider are the last 2 UR's in the box
fucking kill me