>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Direct
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E

>Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends [Vote Once per Day]
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote

>Previous

NINOO

I hope you voted for your favorites and remember that whoever wins, you should still be happy your favorites are getting spotlight

>Heroes release soon

Peter griffin thread is better

I'll post about my perfect wife here too. We have lots of fun plans for the week.

Azura is literal shit

Its trash

>she

How do you mage in Fire Emblem Fates?

So with fe heroes no more heroes 3 and the next fire emblem game on switch where the fuck will kozaki be working? Will we be batting a new artist for the new fe game?
Genuinely curious has he said anything?

Why are people so riled up over getting friendzoned in fe heroes? You guy fight cuck shit but when there is an actual opportunity for you to get cucked you get pissed off it doesn't happen. I married Lucina and Sakura in the 3ds games why on earth would I want to summon and marry them as some Producer-san, Admiral-sama type character for no reason? If they ever do add romance it better only be with Heroes original characters.

If you'd marry them in Heroes, then it would be like it's actually you, due to the fact that the self insert doesn't actually speak or really appear in the game. The characters are pretty much talking to the player.
Meanwhile in Fates and Awakening your just watching Robin/Kamui marry your waifu for you.

Is voting still going on? The choice to vote on a character is grayed out for me as if I've voted already.

Peri in top 20 or bust!

I'm just gonna post cute

Playing Radiant Dawn for the first time. So far this fuccboi has been carrying my team (if you don't count Sothe). I read that he's not worth using and Zihark would be a better swordmaster. Should I just drop Eddy as soon as I pick up Zihark?

You gotta make that choice for yourself, user. Use who you want.

I did my work anons.

Who did you vote for? I voted lute one day, voted pic related for the rest.

... with a little Lyn voting on my phone for insurance.

I voted for a lot of people

wtf I hate Eirika but she's cute.

I did too, but you still shouldn't have made this thread, there's already hate for it

And I still married them to robin an corrin I don't want to marry them to "me" that is fucking stupid.

I just hope she gets in warriors with Sieglinde having those fabled lightning attributes.
I didn't make the thread.

I made it and I'm not even an Eirikafag, it was just the one pic I had lying around

oh sorry, and it would be amazing if Sieglinde was the "lightning blade" they describe it as

gotcha

>warriors
Not a Fire Emblem game, user.

So what do we do? Just wait for the other thread to end?

Basically, yeah

Well, no one likes the Peter threads, so assuming the mods don't take this one out we might as well use it as the next one.

SUMMONING ______!

ROBIN

On the topic of Warriors, why not add the other sacred royals with their respective weapon, like Ephraim with a flaming Siegmund, or Joshua with an ice infused Audhulma, L'rachel just wrecking shit with that light tome I forgot the name of? Do you get what I mean?

Now that's strategy.

I would love that more then anything, Innes has Nidhogg and Tana has Vidofnir, etc. Above all though seeing weapons like Sieglinde and Siegmund with respective lightning and fire elements would be great.

If we go down then __ __ ____ ________

That's funny.
Thinking anyone from FE8 will be in that game.

>non silasfag shit
Thank you

In that vid of Echoes on Nintendo JP site, who probably is the white haired armored guy Alm is fighting against?

But that's wrong you shit.

I forgot about fates for a while but want to get back into it is all of the dlc translated yet?

Posting in the better OP thread

Either Dozer/Desaix, Rudolf or some new guy.

Is Lucina the flattest FE girl?

Camilla a best!

Well Eirika is #6 in the female popularity poll in the midterms.

I want to plow my sisters retainer.

You did remember to give Severa a vote, right? Even just one would make her smile, and Severa smiles are the best smiles.

Eirikafags, were they ACTUALLY cancer all along?

It's more likely than you think.

Which one?

Shit taste

>silasfag
Holyshit I've been out of the loop for a while is that guy still actually a thing?

Which one?

Arthur.

When's the best time to recruit the children in Birthright?

I don't want to break the game, but I don't want to recruit them just to have the game end right after.

I had a dream about her last night

I want to be broken by both

Severa is literally the shittiest girl. She's even worse than Azura and Peri. I'm glad that cunt bombed in popularity.

The abusive red one.

So i've been told.

Sadly yes, and Drill's back too

Hopefully I roll her early.

So I thought. Rigelian flags and all, but I thought it wouldn't be Rudolf, well, because he attacks Alm back.

What do you bring to the general that warrants your need for the trip?

Me too user, me too.

>popularity =/= quality

Heh, wow, guess Lucina's the best girl of all time huh? Oh wait you probably go on tangents about """"Shitcina"""" all the time.

Please don't bully, Sev did nothing wrong.
What was it like, user?

Hana is for Ryoma

Fuck off cuck.

>>popularity =/= quality
/thread

He also seems like a Baron, and Rudolf's a Gold Knight.

I think it might be one of the chapter 4 bosses reworked for more class variety.

What's the best class for her? I tried a Heart Seal but sadly the Bitch class, the one most suited to her personality, was not available for her.

How bad is it to pair Subaki with Hana-chan?

I like Hana

WE GO DOWN TOGETHER

She's a piece of shit with no redeemable qualities. Kill yourself.

They are the same faggot.

>hana is for R(you)ma
I know she is user, she makes me very happy!

While Baron would make sense, you don't see many knights fighting on horses on the walls of a fort, do you?

>muh samefag
You're getting played into their meme, user.

What's the sex like?

Why were we staying in Paris?

What's it like, being anally devastated around the clock?

You know who's worse than Severa? Shitzura.

Why aren't they letting you marry people in Heroes? Isn't being able to marry your favorite character one of the main reasons that people play Fire Emblem?

please respond

no

>deflecting to save face and switch the topic of discussion likely because if you have to sit and listen to one more minute of severa criticism you'll break into an autistic tantrum

Pathetic.

Sev always makes a good Bow Knight.

Because we're dumb shitters that can't just tell our parents "fuck off" whilw staying in the same town, blowing away tons of resources and ensuring our future is a shitty one because we can't think ahead.

It's decent.

she doesn't look to be enjoying that at all user