discord.gg/MVMAXFc

>Wiki
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Pastebin (UPDATED JAN 31ST)
pastebin.com/Kxbng719

Rules:
1. Be nice
2. Discuss For Honor
3. Don't stack factions(We need more Samurai in the gen)

Previous thread: →

1v1 Tournament Info (as far as we know)

>1v1
>all classes
>Feb 11th, time unknown yet
>Gotta be on discord to compete
>Winner gets pizza

crack for beta client when?

The game uses Denuvo & CPY doesn't crack MP-only games so never

Never in my life would I have ever thought I'd see this image resurface as the poster child for a video game on /v/.

Well, technically the beta isn't MP only, since there are bots.

sixth for fuck weebs

If you don't know what I meant then you're dumber than I expected

I want to inseminate Nobushi with my Germanic seed and give her a bastard baby.

>technically

gladly

deus vult desu

But I want to impregnate her with my Latin seed first though.

You better be talking about OG Latin.

I want to have sweet lovemaking with Valkyrie on a bear rug, and then fall asleep huddled agaisnt her while we hold hangs.

Enjoy your ban, faggot. I bet you hold hands with girls too.

>tfw dissuaded from going knights just because their faction has least favorite color

>tfw you will never brutally fuck Peacekeeper to the point where the aroma of cum mixed with sweat, blood, piss and shit makes her perpetually horny

Of course I am. Would be too shamed to talk about it if I wasn't.

>piss and shit

>He doesn't want to fuck a woman so hard she loses all control over her bowel movements

>tfw you'll never be a defeated Peacekeeper captured by vikings and fucked for days by muscular savages.

Raider pls go

what is wrong with you people?

>A peacekeeper
>Not a powerful warden beaten by valkyries and dragged home, to serve as their fucktoy, till either their will or your body break.

newfag

Valkyries are too busy saving their kidnred to give a shit about you manlet wardens.

>New fetish: acquired
Don't think I can hate Valkyries anymore.

A female warden ?

Stop right there. You better clarify what they'll do.

Slavs when? Would be mighty fun being a cossack on the battlefield!

Most likely never.

Just a bardiche would be enough to get my dick stiff

yeah dude the 4 great warrior archtypes known to the west
knights, vikings, samurai, and cossacks

In For Honor 2, coming January 2018.

Maybe not in murrica

>peaceshitter was so ugly she couldnt find a man so the only choice was to go to battle

Maybe not in any civilized western country if that's what you meant to type

>implying this wont me a M&B tier meme
coming out 2027

What if it was because she is a man?

how progressive

>so we've got knights, vikings, and samurai
>all very iconic warrior types that really existed but also have plenty of legend, myth, and fictional stories around them
>well let's think of another faction to add
>DUDE MUSLIMS LMAO WHO DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THEM SARCACACANS?
I want reddit to fuck off

what kind?

I'll only accept supreme.

Mongols or Chinese Warriors would have been a better pick than Samurai desu laddie

>chinese warriors
who??

chinks don't attract weeaboo customers, gooks do

t. american

LAWBRINGER FUCKING WHEN?

14th maybe

Dodged a bullet, let's leave china to the chinese.

Rumor going around that Valkyrie will have a male option.

I'll still have Warden as a back up, but I spent time throwing fools around and parrying their attacks. I want my fucking main class.

>Valkyrie
>Male

What next, a male Nobushi?

Source?

Also that's dumb. Just leave her female only.

Honestly, they either should have gender locked ALL the characters or just let them all be male or female. This half/half thing is dumb.

It is dumb. My source is someone who claims to have connections at Ubisoft. I don't know if this is true and only time can really tell. Still, if it is true, then why not a male Nobushi? Or Peacekeeper? Why genderlock at all if you'll just flip flop?

>My dad works at ubisoft

Because Valkyries and Nobushis are specifically female. In fact Nobushi literally means female samurai/warrior.

day of the rake soon

I know that. But I'm hoping that my source is just making shit up to seem cool.

nobushi means "the warrior" or "follower of the art of combat" you mong

>ywn defeat and take prisonner a nobushi
>ywn treat her well and learn her language
>ywn see the honor in each other ways
>ywn grow mutual respect, and then attachment
>ywn make sweet, chivalrious love to her and have her carry your child
d-deus vult

as long as you convert her to Christianity

This would be terrible, because how could you become battle companions if she is pregnant? You would fear for her safety in combat and compromise yourself to protect her. This would be your undoing and hers.

but it would be an honorable death, and his child would be on a journey to avenge his father, which is also quite honorable

Actually, Nobushi would most likely be raped repeatedly and then killed, no matter what faction the opposing warriors belonged to. Times were quite hard for women back then. The child would die with her.

>implying they could take her alive
SEPPUKU STRAIT TO THE EMBRYO

>imblying she doesn't have poison-capped teeth ready to kill herself

I fucking hope so.

so me and a friend started throwing some bant about how we fine we did on the beta and ended up fighting about who will beat who

i mained conqueror and he mained peacekeeper, i didnt had any problems agaisnt peacekeepers on the beta but since the loser of a duel between the two of us has to pay the season pass for the winner i dont want to risk shit

i already beat him a lot when we both we're first time getting into game

so what are good tips for conq vs peacekeeper match ups other than guardbreak

>ywn battle a femrochi assassin who comes to kill you at night while you're on your nightly prayer in an abandoned pre-armageddon church
>You'll never surprise her by drawing your sword and combating her
>You'll never defeat her
>ywn throw her to the ground and kick her sword away
>ywn offer a hand to help her on her feet
>She'll never understand that she failed and exchange bows of respect with you before leaving, postponing your assassination for another day, one where she manages defeats you

It's an alternate fantasy universe, why not make the not!japs not autistically infatuated with self-shame, eh?

As long as they give me a female Lawbringer, I'm cool with it.

Who is this "source"? I don't even see this on the ubisoft/for honor forums.

I'm still curious if Lawbringer can impale and raise a Shugoki into the air like everyone else.

if she isn't withing normal striking distance, guard up to protect from the lunge stab
block in the direction that she dashes (left or right) to protect from attacks chained from them
if you can, shield bash her into a wall and follow with a heavy and repeat
make sure you can counter guard break or be ready to attack if you thing she might guard break you

Andrew Juchniewicz.

Of course.

>ywn fucking kill these posters

>facebook memes
Please end your life. Tonight, if possible.

you first

I won almost every duel/brawl I fought in as a Knight, allocated assets every time defending our lands, and still we lost land. Was I alone on the battlefield or something?

>tfw you will never be a defeated peacekeeper captured by samurai and fed tea and trade philosophy before being released back to your keep.

>japs
>kind to prisoners
>kind do anyone ever
nigga they are known as some of the most cruel motherfuckers in history
peaceshitter would be executed in an unimaginably cruel way

Tsujigiri.

yup, japs used to have beheading competition and shit. also shoving broken glass bottles into women's vag

For Honor japs aren't real japs though. The cinematic trailer shows that they're respectful to their enemies when they stop fighting.

where are these from

All the fighters did, but the vikings are still brutal savages.

Actually most vikings were peaceful traders. Only the few who traveled by water a lot resorted to raiding and pillaging and shit.

not compared to the japs
the samurai might look civilised because of fancier equipment but behavior-wise they make vikings look like innocent pacifists

Does /fhg/ think that the story mode will have enough difficulty to prepare casuals for multiplayer and turn them into decent players who might enjoy the competitive aspects? Will it just be a walk?

I hope it has a difficulty setting similar to level 3 bots, would make it more fun to play through

bots in any game are a snooze, even with reading your inputs

I hope so
my first playthrough is definitely gonna be on the hardest difficulty
git gud or git the fuk out

Completing the story mode on any of the three settings unlocks new ornaments for all classes.

>Times were quite hard for women back then
>back then
For Honor is set in the Future