American with a rented car in bongland here...

American with a rented car in bongland here. How do I deal with those yuge busy roundabouts that don't have traffic lights? I often find myself stuck at the give way line with the cars behind honking at me because traffic from my right seems to going too fast for me to enter the roundabout safely. Meanwhile other cars at the give way line seem to find appropriate gaps.

Why are there so many retarded roundabouts in this country?

If you see a gap, give it a load of throttle and a clutch dump. Nobody's going to make time for you.

not driving on rush hour is a must. 9 to 5 retards ruin everything, every fucking one of them riding with hitler....

just floor it, it's a rental.

you did pay the extra $.50 for insurance, right?

Just give it a bootful when you see the slightest gap and pray to the burgergod

Are roundabouts as common in Europe as they are in the UK?

England is shit to drive in unless it's super early in the morning or late at night. This little island is fucking full. It takes me 40 minutes to travel 5 miles on the way home from work.

Where have you gone where you're encountering huge roundabouts?

>other cars at the give way line seem to find appropriate gaps.
if you're at the give way line not in the rightmost lane (so if you're turning left or going straight on) then wait for a car at the line to your right to go and go with it. if that car's found a gap, then you've got a gap too.

if you're turning right then you're on your own

You give way to the right.
If you can make it, FUCKING GO.
If you're going to go, FUCKING GO.

>Nobody's going to make time for you.
This. Nobody has time for some ameretard tourist to fuck about. We have places to be.

Roundabouts are retarded. My strategy is to just easy into traffic at a slow speed so that oncoming cars will have time to react and avoid tboning you. Just creep across the roundabout instead of trying to go around. Most british people spend at least a half hour just going around in roundabouts because it's such a retarded system. It's better not to participate in their cuckery and just creep across.

That's how you get boxed in, dragged out of the car, beaten to death, and dumped somewhere.

Or t-boned by a porch and killed.

>American can't navigate a drivey turny
Get good old chap

You are retarded. Grow a pair of balls and hit the throttle you filthy cunt.

This better be bait.

>Most british people spend at least a half hour just going around in roundabouts because it's such a retarded system
dude thats just comedy on tv and shit

>amerilards are literally too retarded for roundabouts

Lmao

You don't take the inside line until the apex of the turn, retard.

>see a gap
>boot it

america must be casual as fuck
protip: go for the B roads and country lanes, sure they're thinner than your driveway but they're hella fun

Of course, and the UK isn't even close to the top, in France there are 30 000 roundabout and 500 are built every year

>makes an image, that was 158KB to begin with, 1.52MB.

You are the true retard.

I can't see how Hiroshimoot's shit editing tool is my fault.

> Being so stupid you can't use MS Paint

>wasting time on MS Paint when there's a function built into the webpage

get good

lots of gas and fast release of the clutch, just don't make the tires squeal because that makes you look like a retard

not that guy but what? I can squiggle lines on images within Veeky Forums?

Not quite. I just checked and it's Veeky Forums X that adds the squiggle functionality, which means the stupid filesize isn't gookmoot's fault.

>count the exits clockwise starting from the one to your left, this is 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc
>if you need to get off at the first or second exit stay in the left lane
>for the first exit just indicate left and go when you have space
>for the second exit indicate right and go when you have space,indicating left when you want to get off
>For the exit furthest to the right take the righthand lane
>go when there is space
>indicate right and slowly change lanes to the left using left indicator to 'unwind' as you get closer to your exit
>indicate left at your exit and get off
>for lanes in between 1 and 2 and the furthest to your right, take a middle lane
>repeat the process for the lane furthest right but for your appropriate exit.

Simple, keep checking your mirrors when you change lanes and always give way to traffic coming from the right

> dat image

How to Really Annoy Other Road Users.png

What are you talking about? It's common sense to take the turn as fast as possible to clear the way for other drivers.

You're being a jackass and cutting across everyone else's lanes.

It's not my fault they didn't take the ideal line.