/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Y'shtola Edition

>Valentione's Day (Feb. 2nd - Feb. 15th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Valentiones_Day/

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Patch 3.5 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=4kA9aAdIDG0

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

alz.org/
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880756700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS TONIGHT

Some of these bosses are boring! There's no one to heal!

solid

Mind explaining? Or are you just spouting shit?

Then start DPSing lazy ass.

healer

>white freckles

they don't work like that cmon now

I want to /pet this cat

Use Cleric Stance and actually contribute or uninstall, nobody wants a human player who can barely do more than Eos can.

So, how strong is MCH damage endgame? I always see them at the top of parse, and it's so consistent their DPS it's crazy. That's the main thing though, consistency.

I'm really considering experimenting with one. The job itself never really appealed to me, but who knows I might be missing something fun.

post this on the shit heavenward subrebbit and get it removed. God i love pissing off Rebbit fags

One of the best in the game, provided you're good at it, You're not going to pull top tier numbers above melees if you don't put the effort in.

don't bother, he's a retard

Incredible, considering the fucking drivel they DO allow on their worthless subreddit.

Fucking unfunny NEST trash comes to mind.

Don't be mean!

really cute y'shie

give it a shot user. what else you gonna do until stormblood

>think pingzapper is fucking me
>it's the servers
Thanks Yoshi.
You're an inspiration for quality control...!

Hello meower, will you ever let me meet you in cross world pf?

>see valentines event
>no strawberry xaela to spend it with
>pain will be amplified by 100 for two weeks

I don't think I'm gonna make it.

posted this lets see what happens

blacked

Delet this

Why don't we just give up, pardner.

>see valentines event
>realize my eb is just going to try and use me for his cuck fantasies for the next few weeks

Naka...

didnt they have some site where you can go to push a button to get a sloppy meme? How is that any different?

>want to level WAR as my tank job because it looks fun
>PLD looks boring but want to level PLD for Garo title
WHY EVEN LIVE

Why Nishi left us bros

do it
whited!!

But where..

I fucking hate those NEST videos, it's a bunch of bad players that don't even realize how basic mechanics work while yelling cringey shit you'd think people would have grown out of by 16.

Hopefully he realized that playing with Veeky Forums is a bad idea and he's going to stick to his non Veeky Forums friends. I mean the fc log was dropped a minute after he left. There's honestly 0 integrity within the fc. They all shittalk each other here.

*kises foot*

fuck you it's FUNNY!!!1 upvote!

LOL! Don't be such an elitist! They're having FUN you're just a NO LIFE LOSER!

Don't worry, I was DPSing :)

>mfw play on balmung for 2 years
>browse thread for 2 years
>think that everyone who is in a 'relationship' in xiv are just really good friends and that the drama is just one big meme
>mfw today realize these people are dead fucking serious when it comes to liking and 'dating' another man over the internet

drakn is in turmoil?

this elezen is cute!

YOU DONT PAY THEIR SUB!!!!!!

me and my grown man are happy together and there is nothing you can do to stop it

What's wrong with e-dating, maybe it'll work out.

Whats wrong?

Evens go generic blonde hair blue eyed raen with best bro

Odds stay and figure something else out

WHERE DID YOU THINK YOU WERE IN FAGGOT?

user are you okay

you keep coming to this realization every day, sometimes multiple times per day.

this doesn't usually affect people as young as you but please look at these resources they may help you alz.org/

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880756700/

Do them both, user.

In fact, all three tanks to 60 is the correct answer. Enjoy!

I only need one final fantasy EB but he's off limits

Asking me to kiss another guy while you sit in the corner and watch is *your* fantasy, dumbass.

>three feast matches in a row that are lost within two minutes
Why do i even bother?

Yea you sure are living proof that it works out.

I can't believe edgelords like this even come here

Jesus, this pic screams virgin

I loved Renko ;_;7

illuminated bp

There's always more fish in the sea, gotta keep up looking and never give up hope!!

Rude tho
Nice hat...

What, in your opinion, is the most well designed job in the game?

Can you go?

Redpill me on Renko and Yysara

How to limbal ring?
Having two of them on makes your character look like they're about to punch someone, and having one might be too asymmetrical and edgy

>he says, as he turns around and defends abe and naka for making literally the same posts

don't ever reply to a rheia pic again you fucking trashcan

I don't defend anyone, faggot. Fuck off with your thirstposting and ugly character.

Abe doesnt go around erping everything that moves and posting leaked logs and pictures of it. You'll say he does but theres been zero evidence.

I guess everybody is a fish if you end up thirstif after anyone that gives you the slightest attention

>unironically defending rheia

>Tfw you regret picking PLD but you like using a shield

A12S never...

*Clings onto you*

Ahhhnnn you're giving me attention now, marry me user...

damn this thread is embarrassing to read

yup

Red pill me on seto and his that follows him

It's what happens when you get balmung and gilgamesh players all under one roof.

who?

>Hi (You). Your recent submission in /r/ffxiv did not meet the guidelines of our subreddit rules, and was removed for the following reason(s):
>Rule 1: Posts should directly involve FFXIV. Non-FFXIV media is subject to removal.
>Rule 8: Do not post memes, image macros, rage comics, or other similar content. Webcomics, fanart, and screenshots are welcome; memes, image macros and rage comics are prohibited.
>You may review /r/ffxiv rules here, and read more in-depth explanations on our wiki.
>If you have any questions or concerns about this removal, please message the mods.

That didn't take long, lmao.

Put your limbals as the same color as your eye, if not one shade or 2 lighter

Make them the same colour as your hair.

I hate you, I really do.

meant for
my bad

Then you shouldn't have consorted with those people. We had an agreement.

>EVERY FRONTLINES EVER

This, but post the one with black limbals, because that's probably the only other acceptable choice

THE CONTRACT WAS SEALED, TINY FLESHLING, YOUR LOVE OR HATE FOR ME MATTERS NOT, ALL WILL BOW BEFORE ZEPHRAX

what log?

So I hit 60 not to long ago and realized its way easier to get 235 gear from pvp than gridning lore, i got a ful lset for BLM and I have DRG at 55 so I'm working on a set for it and I plan to get a set for MCH as well, I was just wondering if theres anything cool i can get with lore besides 230 gear? I'm about to be capped so if there's stuff worth spending it on i may as well..

why censor your name and what are you trying to convey with this?

why not why do people have to know who I am

because it isn't clear what your post was supposed to mean. is it just "i win every game of frontlines ever"?

use some fucking words like an adult

no, lore is outdated, it's either catch up gear or glamour gear

alphinaud is the only person to know what y'shtolas ladybits look like.

It's a matter of indifference, people probably won't care who you are at all, you only set a precedent that everyone should be fearful and secretive

unless you're trying to hide from some friends you browse Veeky Forums or something, but you don't actually care about that do you?

Uh, we were all there too.

>tfw everyone in your fc is bullying you for no reason at all

row row fight the power
also it refers to always having a death

You want some help?

Join my fc instead. I'm the only one in it and I promise I'll ignore you.

yeah, once you tend to hit battle high or battle fever, unless you have a pocket healer or play extremely safer to the point it almost counters having the buffs, you'll probably die

Ehhh, as I'm sure you know, it's far better to err on the side of caution here. Considering the fact that all it takes is posting your name once, and you get added to whichever "list of the month" gets paraded around here.