BRAVO, CAPCOM

the week is halfway here, sfvfags

remember our promise

sfv is saved and so are your lives

or

sfv fails and its over for you

Play Goober Gear.

play melee

See me in 3s in a ft10 meppz, gee whiz i haven't been playing or practicing it i should be super free im scared

jam does retarded meterless damage boy, like, serious risc stacking vortix

what the fuck Minastir i was waiting for you all day, i need jack-o help
how the fuck do I deal with rushdown/super pressure. they won't let me put down houses and/or just spam gunflame/helter skelter and kill them immediately and im back to square one

Not the best DS girl, but alright nonetheless.

Do you want to cope a necrofeel?

How do you feel about season 2 top tiers and do you miss season 1 top tiers?

Jam looks like a retard. Ram is the only acceptable GG girl.

I get 40 at max settings except maybe some filters

I get bad drops in SFV now in PS2 mode 800x600 resolution. And I know the problem is not with power because if I take out the FPS limiter in the .ini the game runs at fucking 140FPS. It's just fucked in some way, reading around in steam forums when I was trying to resolve the thing it seems like the game sometimes can't allocate the right cores to the game and leaves them idle, people with i7s had this problem too.

Who could they be /fgg/?

Lots of those really crazy Laura mixups and resets have ridiculously tight and odd timings to them. No one will ever try those in a real match.

Nice dodge mr "RTS pro"
You try to push them back with FD and counterpoke with 5S or 3H, you can also try to DP them if they get close.
Against people who know to kill houses fast you need to take extra care of them by either keeping them in blockstrings as long as possible or positioning them so that they can't reach them.
Throwing the houses behind them makes it tricky to destroy them.

sad that she gets nerfed soon

It's tempting.

Helen, some bald dude, Heihachi Mishima, a schoolgirl wearing biker gear, Violent Ken.

2 dolls
augmented peter
old Sagat from super turbo (a 30yo kusoge)
punished "venom" Rashid of the turbulent wind

But Ram actually is a retard.

#
Because all that is mostly seen is the old man. It's the worse of both worlds since you get both of them but not enough in sufficient amount. The girl doesn't appear in combat often and the old man personal is non existent outside When it's needed so fans of either side are left with half a character. At least bedman fights and his character has a presence outside of battle on top of personality) and great English and Japanese va) to use a random example

Jam has very bizarre tiddies..

Annoyed that capcom seems to have doubled down on dumb comeback mechanics by buffing v triggers and effectively removing reversals, but I think the balance is a bit better overall than season 1 and the top tiers less dominant.

is dizzy actually going to be good in rev2

The devs are trying to make her good at least.

You don't care about the answer do you you just wanted to post that dumb meme sweater pick

I main Laura, you do the math. Pic related is pretty much what I see after every match.

1st:Helen(but how would she fight?)
2nd: Either Sagat or Necro(It might be Sagat because Capcom hates Literally Whos in SF, but I have high for Necro)
3rd:Hugo(I dunno, it looks like him)
4th:Sakura(I could tell from the hairstyle and what looks like a school uniform, plus, if your gonna add Karin into SFV, why not Sakura?)
5th: I know it might be crazy, but I'm going with Gill(Hey, if your gonna put him in the end scene of A Shadow Falls, might as well give him some importance seeing that SFV takes place right after New Generation/2nd Impact)

Imagine liking Laura

Magical dumpling tiddies.

but its all new characters

>characters completely new to street fighter universe

Also, you might want to keep meter so you can RC the 3H to stay +.
From what I played with you, you play way too passive and let the opponent get away for free.
You should incorporate more pressure resets to your game, the easiest one to do is just to jump cancel a normal and jump in on them.
3H RC is also a way to reset pressure and get mixups going, easy mixup to do is to tick into the command grab with 2P, but that's beaten by jumping out or mashing so you'll have to come up with another option that beats that, 2P into 5S xx house is perhaps the most simple one.

illuminati discord said that there is no story mode planned for season 2 tho

not even sure we'll get another update to story mode since the game is selling like shit, better buy those costumes boys

>the snk general is ded again
rip yet again

They should've made a dynamic between the robot that has an Ai to add humour and like when you use a super a cut in of her face appears

>he plays a comboholic character

Welcome back user

late to the MK XL party. Playing it and having a blast. Any tips on how combos work in nether realm games? I can get a basic loop to a special goin but i see tourney dudes doing crazy shit and i can not figure out how. Would be great to know as i am trying to clear story mode and doing a 3 hit string to a special move only gets you so far.

i got this on pc to distract me till Tekken 7 comes out.

Did it collapse under the Angel circlejerk?

c*mmy and/or rash*d posters are consistently the worst posters in this thread.
who's that semen demon?

I think the shadow is weird, I dunno

There is no easy answer. Just learn the juggle paths for each character from combo videos or something. I learned the game with possessed kenshi and was doing 44% combos with 0 effort day 1, its super easy to do that stuff for most characters in MKX. Lots of combos have run cancels so you will have to learn that at some point.

anyone sfv us?

just play ranked dude lol

you don't have to beg for matches in the most popular fighting game around

>thinking a discord is leaking any information

Uhhh

Yeah I've been trying to fix that lack of pressure. Another question, I'm not certain what to do when I have corner pressure and my opponent is down backing; if I try to do something, I lose corner and I can't just wait since minions die off. I read on dust loop that dust serves as an overhead, and it works, but what do you suggest?

anyone sfv sa?

ask yogaflame on twitter and you'll see, there is no planned update for story mode in season 2 you can screenshot this

It's basic juggling most of the time, the longer your combo is the faster they fall.
Many characters have stuns and freezes that they can use once per combo for an extend.

but i want to play with fgg friends :3

anyone sfv jp?

Helen: she has gill powers and is charge
Mato: a guy that has Debbie, a cute girl bitch dog, as a side kick for crazy pressure
Whammetal: a guy with three big swords he can place around the screen
Fagat: a guy that shoots lots of fireballs and DP to counter jump ins
Chundungoof: a grappler girl with SPD that can do IAL and teleport, also has hadocoon, DP, wall jump and gattling gun

>japan is playing sfv
Ahahaha why? It's literally America's game, beat it nips.

Show me a tweet.

Dust is great in the corner in Revelator, I personally have trouble remembering it even exists as an option, if you land a dust you can go hold forwards 6H6H house into whatever finisher you want.
Another option is the aforementioned tickthrow which gives you additional aerial in the corner (6H(2) jc j.S jc j.SHxx 4D)

reminder that 90% of sfv players are stuck in silver or lower

reminder that you're interacting with silver and bronze players in this very thread

Make Helen Rekka so Illuminati can have all playstyles.

>Show me a tweet.

Psshhhh...moronic children playing...anime games. You'll realize one day that anime and related media are base, inferior products...some day...

Of the season 2 story mode you dip.

So much hate in the world these days....so much ignorance...when will the human race learn..

But I play GG, SF and UNIEL and watch patrician cinema.

Cool

honestly? she looks a bit ugly.. but if that's the style they're going for..

All I want from season 2 is another 360 grappler

Her and Garuda would be good EX reps.

Been out of the loop, what was the whole Freearis thing about?

full charge chars died with Guile
360 grapplers died with Gief

he "doxed" (gave out an email) someone for racist donations or something like that and got banned

there was drama because he was banned for longer than some other guy who doxed even worse (gave out a real address)

are people seriously trying to imitate me?

grow up crapcom shills

>racist donations or something like that
he spoiled re7 iirc

Fighting games suck. Just play rts, already.

Make use of your . and shift key.
A donation spoiled the twist of RE7. Then the bald stoner got butthurt because he did not smoke for 5 minutes and gave the chat the donator email while telling his monkeys to harras that guy.
What a fucking manbaby.

Akira isn't from EX you idiot

another good ass day

having fun playing street fighter 5

>Tekken 7's music
>no Tekken Tunes

Post CFN to prove it.

>Prefers Weenie Hit Jrs over based 3rd Strike

I don't understand sfv. What do i do on wakeup

Commit to a hard read.

Is Rashid honest?

Oh, yeah, mixed up characters there. No need to be rude you moron.

Duke728

I swear to fucking god if they make another charge character

as honest as a spaghetti bomber

Get good. They even made Vega and Charlie Nash no longer charge for you.

Why is this shit showing up on my search for "SFV"?

For fucks sake why hasn't anyone killed this idiot yet.

>Will never have motion Vega with charge Vega moveset.

Anyone down for sfv?

most honest rushdown character ever made

dankyanceyfunnie

Just wait until they release Hyper Street Fighter V in a compilation re-release some years after they switch to SFVI.

What do I play right now if i want into fighting games? Wait for new injustice? I heard a lot of people don't like SFV update. My experience with fighting games is casually playing SF2 and MK2 + all the shitty 3D MKs.

Best OP.

>check steam numbers
>people are still unironically playing street fighter v
What does it take for people to stop playing a garbage game? Holy shit a year after release cucks are still launching the game?

Boot up Sf4, 3, 2, alpha or cvs