twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is from where i got all my janna crops, its not much but is something

e-hentai.org/g/579212/3cd8b42460/

e-hentai.org/g/836498/8dd3aae049/

MATING PRESS

>tfw I thought the OP was fucking illaoi

also post 'em

:3!

If Lee cheeses the enemy jg and gets ahead by like 2 kills and starts snowballing

Is it just game over and I have to hope they throw

d5 really is bad, especially if youre just now reaching it in 2017

top 10 for vladfaggotry

whoops meant to post in new thread

Stop posting this. We weren't in the game so we don't know exactly what you can do to come back into the game.

*our jg, not the enemy jg

Remider that Eve is pregnant with MY baby

>all thats left is their nexus
>baron spawns
>their team rushes baron
>my team rushes baron
>my team wipes
>we lose

desu if you are still playing league you have problems

>No Morde rework until 2017

JUST

J U S T

J U S T

I wanna cuddle Jinx
I bet Jinx would make fun of Ezreal and bully him

>you will never builly Vladfag's taste in black metal

it's 2017 right now

>Tfw 2017 was 10 years ago

video game generals versus video game generals

seven more hot young fraggers are needed to pump this tight lobby with fun and excitement

how? just use code VIDYA

It is 2017...?

How will they manage to fuck up Eve's rework.

I bet they give her stun back and she becomes supercancer

what utility do I stand to gain

A-are they going to nerf Lethality after the buffs? The damage from this +runes is insane

you get to play with me

>leave her perma-stealth because thats her identity
>People still complain about it

Evelynn's first part of her passive is known as "Unsatisfaction" all appearances of her in meta target the enemies' patience and trigger them to have them come to /lolg/ and reddit and then bitch that she needs to be removed from the game and dumpstered.

Alright, just give me a bit because the client's not letting me play

>just one instead of pumping so much inside that she has quads

you can try harder user!

xth for breast metal waifu

Whats your opinion on Malzahar Support? I feel his W counters a lot of enemy supports, particulary Thresh's and Blitz's Qs.

CLANG

wed thurs sun

any of the 3 days next week

>mfw I read that in Phreak's voice

Her permastealth is cancer though.

I dunno how they think they'll be able to make her early game less oppressive if they insist on keeping it. She's balanced now by the fact she's squishy as fuck and can't clear for shit so she literally has no choice but to gank

>finally done scanning files
>game is full
thanks rotini

I'm probably a little late for this, but what do you guys think about Urgot being the next rework after Galio? Does anyone here plays him and hope they don't fuck him up or something?

Are you here Dark Star Urgot (our resident Urgot autist)? What do you think?

how late can you guys play on thursday night or sunday night?

>First ranked game in a few days
>Top is literal dog shit and does nothing but feed and get caught out
>Jungler struggles a bit because top fed like a bake sale

Really tired of ranked. I just want out of Silver so I can practice other shit for the rest of the year.

>didn't play for few months
>start playing again
>go on 5 winstreak in placements, feeling like could go 10/0 easily
>winstreak ruined by some bitch ass kid who went afk cuz gp took 3 of his creeps
Oh right, this is leggol legendol, how could I forget?
Also best OTP

results!

gotta love brand "support"

comfy bfs~

1 est on each

Aww, bot lane has matching items!!

>moosh loses to literal who singed

I'm sorry but VxV is better. Ezreal is not highborn, therefore the blood of their mix is of very low quality.

>Her permastealth is cancer though.
Then how do you make it an identity because more than likely thats what Riot is going to keep. Its what she's known for like Poppy would dash stun champions into walls.

He's the only champ i wouldn't be mad about getting a rework over Morde. He's long needed it

It looks like it's gonna be Sion-esque in how it radically changes his character. I can't wait.

you know maybe i should have gone top after all

vg vs vg +1 on NA!

Just got hextech annie shard from my first free chest.
I don't even like annie wtf.

i will sit this one out because i have some non-league shit i need to attend to

>tfw gonna miss it cause client is doing the gay "updating" but not really an update thing

reee

They shouldn't, and it's the exact reason she'll remain either shit tier or hypercancer.

Riot refuses to realizes that in some cases, it's the champion's identity is what makes them cancer (e.g Ryze, or Morde) and instead of removing it and focusing on another aspect of the champion they make some haphazardly thrown together minigame to justify the mechanic and call it a day, then are surprised when balance issues pop up again.

I'm really curious, where do you get all those actually decent looking arts of fujoship? Not to mention that talonxez is far from being most popular pairing
I believe Vlad isn't highborn either.
Also who cares about family? It's all about aryan race

BETS?

>167125396
>aryan race
They might be east slavs masquerading as aryans. Happens sometimes.

>vlad
His origins are not mentioned but he has two aristocrat skins, so I guess that's a suggestion in that direction.

Xth for download the Beta Client you retard

every week I check a few different art websites for new stuff

>Mordekaiser gets reworked
>We will never have a 1v1 between Nautilus and Mordekaiser duking it out as giant metal fuckers carrying giant weapons.

Its thinking like this that gets us here in the first place because half of the mechanics on those champions has been done before and done either better or more suited to that champion.

Evelynn is the only champion known for perma-stealth. Other's have it on a timed ability, Evelynn's is a part of her passive and will more than likely be made to do so.

And don't tell me if it's healthier or not because this is Riot, its their game and they'd more than likely keep it because knowing them thats how they'll keep it. They won't give her shitloads of mobility AND stealth because then we'd just get AP Talon.

They didn't do the Assassin update with Camouflage and Invisibility mechanics just so it could be forgotten about, it WILL be utilized. So either it's figured out or they will.

i think thursday night might work best for everyone. i dont get home til 11pm est but we can start as soon as i get home. plan on that for now

Blue Man Group

Welp that gave me an idea

xth for Cute Ashe

As long as he's built to scale on either Manamune or Cleaver the same as he does now, I'll be happy as a proud, but slightly disgusted, owner of both Crabgot and Urbot

Meant for

Slut that gets banged by a brute every day

>Ryze no where to be found

What did he mean by this

did blem stop playing for a while? just saw him streaming and he's slumming it in plat1 shitting on people going ham with a wack ass build.

Can you share those? Cuz I only know deviantshit and shitumbrl and any other that I find are either half-dead or completely dead

Why do people say that Lulu counters Thresh?

Her pokes are easy to dodge and she's dead the moment she gets focused. She also doesn't offer much peel when her carry gets hooked. I won laning phase against a Lulu support, but only lost the game because my team fed Kindred.

is this some new form of meta-advertising

deviantart doesnt come up with new shit for them very often, tumblr has one artist for me but he has the stereotypical tumblr artist style and most of his stuff isnt very good

pixiv is where all the chinks post their work and theyre usually decent

How do I get better at LoL?
Seriously, I've been Silver for 4 straight years.

>tfw CertainlyT is on the team responsible for Urgot's upcoming rework

Say what you want about him and his design philosophy, his champions are fun and based as fuck.

If its anything like Warwick's relaunch, I'm hyped!

Oh right I always somehow forget about pixiv.

if youve really been silver for 4 years and youre trying to get better your IQ is literally too low to get good, not even joking

>based as fuck.

Since we're on the talk of crackships, this is quickly becoming my guilty pleasure.

Maybe it's just because I finally finished Hannibal season 3 about a week ago but seeing and remembering that Riot borrowed a LOT of concepts and ideas from the series and threw it into Jhin, I cannot stop seeing the potential parallels between Zed and Jhin in their lore and the MC and Hannibal from that show.

It doesn't help that the MC from that show was also a detective like Zed who was driven to the brink of insanity after being mindfucked from the criminal's antics and murder-"art" and eventually became unstable and violent because of it.

It was only good thing time because they specifically put a leash on him and told him to keep it simple. Even then new WW can do some pretty ridiculous shit.

I'm scared how it's gonna go if they don't put the same restrictions on him again

>pale nidalee

Reminder that the only good nidalee fag was the one that did brown girl edits

Warwick was actually balanced for a change, so maybe Certainly T learned his lesson and we'll get some great balance from Urgot.

Yasuo is both a cool character that unfortunately attracted the same crowd of players that play Zed, Ribbon, Vayne, etc.

He is a good champ, albeit near invincible in the right hands.

>get told Evelynn is next after Galio
>check it out
>turns out to be true
Not my baby she don't need it please uncle riot please.

>when someone calls VxV a crackship despite it being so legit

youtube.com/watch?v=3qwU1LQZA5g

That's way too late for any reasonably good League of Legends action to happen.

It's a crackship until new and retconned lore proves otherwise.

I can also see her working with Lucian for obvious reasons.

"I'm a challenger smurf"

It's so sad playing on a smurf account as a challenger and seeing people throw a game because they don't listen to the best player on the team.

>Elisefags
>good at anything

when is bukkage gonna finish the tier list

You arent challenger, challengers can carry from bronze v to masters without even typing in chat. 90%+ winrate

When he gets the dicks outta his mouth.

>thinking you can blame her when you were the one that was blown the fuck out by ikefag

Oh no I got "btfo'd" by some fire emblem playing, limp dicked, sperging autist

how will I ever recover?

its a b05 there is no way that works

either next sunday is probably the best since this sunday is suber owls

not 2night

When a friend I queue with does poorly I feel really bad for them and try to console them. When I do poorly they either remain silent, making me feel worse or just flat out bully me.

;-;

If I play in a vg vs vg and try to win and still suck will I get flamed

I just wanna meet nice people

Viktor support. y/n?
Not necessarily for ranked play; I'm thinking for normal games.
I don't play mid so I don't know him very well. He just seems like he would be fun support.

lucian threw game so bg?

imthem doesnt get done working until like 1am on sundays but maybe he can switch shifts, ill have to talk to him. i normally work sundays as well but i can play anytime after 830pm est