wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Add-On Websites:
mods.curse.com/addons/wow
wowinterface.com
wowace.com

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Is that guild on Sargeras legit /wowg/ guild or is it just some guy spamming? Is Sargeras a pvp server?

I have every class at 100+ as horde. I'd be willing to transfer a character to alliance but I hate most of the races. The only ones I like are:
Dorf Shaman
Dorf Paladin
fem Nelf Druid
Worgen Warrior

No the only wowg guild is on Illidan horde and its named

>3 posts
I think its time we make another thread guys

WHen the fuck are they going to nerf Heroic Gul'dan

/ourguys/ keep wiping and they are accomplished and successful raiders

>accomplished and successful raiders
you mean memespouting shitposters? cause u gaiz r pretty gud at that.

Aren't normies raiding around now, or just finishing up?

Fuck off.

:3!

What class would Falconhoof be?

never

Most fun spec for each class? Starting to get bored with my main, respeccing/rerolling ahoy

so i stopped playing in early november, i was mm hunter, 860 ilvl. i consistently was doing 275k+ dps in heroics and mythics

i am back playing, 869 ilvl, and am now BM. i just did 200k on nithogg, which is just straight dps. im not doing over 225k in heroics or mythics.

what the shit?? i've mained a hunter since wotlk so it's not like i completely forgot how to play...

We;; ypir obviously doing it wrong

OPEN SARCOPHAGUS

i don't understand what could be "wrong", bm literally has 3 moves, 2 oh which have CDs

Frost DK
Fire Mage
Destruction Warlock
Outlaw Rogue
Disc Priest (shadow is great too)

Not knowledgeable enough about the other classes in this expansion. But I do know that Ret Paladin is more fun than it looks, and Demon Hunter is less fun than it looks in my limited experience

>DK
>Fun

user, that's a lie. It's kinda boring.

>pvp this expansion

>Artifact Weapon Skill
>Dire Beast
>Kill Command
>Serpent Sting
>A Murder of Crows

Literally 6

Hunters are kinda meh now anyways.

Just play Shadow Priest. They remain disgusting.

>artifact gives pet
>dire beast dont get
>no serpent sting
>murder of crows dont get

it's just kill command, dire beast, and cobra shot with bestial wrath and aspect of wild whenever up

DK has been my favorite class since Wrath.

I don't pvp much though. DKs are immobile as fuck as seem bad in pvp.

Don't let people tell you that your dps is low because BM is low on the sim meters. Those meters are a useless meme. Especially for hunters because they always overperform because they have full mobility from range.
The issue is probably with your gemming/enchanting, pet management, ability priority, or maybe something stupid like fps or latency.

Its called Cobra Shot sorry.

Here is Icyveins, which the Hunter Discord points at because Azortharion keeps all 3 Icy Veins pages updated as their main source of info

Your more than welcome to go >IcyVeins but thats the site all the Hunter Theorycrafters keep updated

t. 90+ percentile Beast Master/Marksman Hunter

>Legion pvp

The Diary and Adventures of Samhaich Shatterjaw

Day 1: Arrived in Anvilmar and collected my family's heirlooms. I didn't expect so many items, but I'm sure I'll make use of them. While trying them on to make sure I didn't need to adjust them, I was asked by a guard to help in the area with some problems. He said he'd pay me, and I like gold. So I agreed.

They've been having a Trogg problem, which wasn't a problem for me. I've fought bigger and tougher Troggs at home, so I took their coin for such a simple task. Apparently the guards however, are not as seasoned as I though. I was asked to hand out aid to guards, GUARDS! Like I was some healer. While I objected to this, I knew I'd need the money, so, I did this simple task.

Once the Troggs had been dealt with and I had a few ales, a friendly smiling face in the tarvern asked if I could help them too, for a little pay, but not much. After discussing the task, I agreed, it seemed simple enough, there were some relics and artifacts that had been dug up, but lost due to people running away from troggs. So, for the easy pay and the promise of a free drink I left to gather up as many as I could find. As I left I was asked to gather some ale for the bar I was helping to turn into an empty bar. I probably shouldn't have agreed to this, but, it seemed fair.

By Thaurissan's beard my hands are cold! Digging through snow gently to find artifacts doesn't seem worth it to me. Not for the pay I was given. I'm going to have a beer and some boar then find a bed to sleep in. I need to rest after that.

>Icyveins

Fucking embarassing

>have 1 friend in the whole world
>joined his guild a few weeks ago
>he's mad at me the past few days and i don't know why and he won't even talk to me
>feel too awkward and upset to even log on wow in case he's on cause i know he'll just be mad that i'm even there
i haven't felt so alone in a while, literally want to kms bros

Day 3: YESTERDAY WAS AMAZING! I learned some new skills from Thran as we ran some errands for people he knew. We collected boar meat, wolf hide and some stupid Gnome lost his tools! That's when it got interesting. We found some Trolls. Actual live, from the Horde Trolls! We observed them for a while and were eventually spooted. They seemed indifferent to us being there and Thran told me it may be best to wait and see what happens. Then Thran heard a soothsayer, which is like a troll priest or something, talking about how they'd take over the valley and move north. This is when Thran without warning charged in. We must have cut down hundreds of them! We found the trolls had the Gnome's items. We lifted them and were about to leave when we head another soothsayer speak of Grik'nir the Cold. Speaking about how he would get help from an elemental to win the Trolls furture battle. Thran insisted we find and kill this Grik'nir.

We found him in the back of a cave which we named Frostmane Hovel. He was not as easy to dispatch as the other trolls he had fought to get to him. Once we had killed him, we noticed an elemental, and not knowing if they had struck their deal, we attacked. As we rushed it yelled 'T MA TORO NUK KRAST'VEN FMERK'. I have no idea what this means, I hope to one day know.

Sorry. Make another friend. It will be okay

We headed back to Anvilmar where Thran told the tale of our battles that day. People were drinking and cheering and jeering. It was a great night. We spoke of the trolls and the defeat we had handed them. More guards would be arriving from Ironforge to deal with this. After a long night of drinking and eating I found myself in bed. Thran has asked me to do a favour for a friend tomorrow, a Gnome named Springsprocket.

day 4: Upon waking I decided to make haste to Sprinsprocket. I felt I owed Thran something for all he had taught me in battle and his tale getting me accepted in Anvilmar. When I tried to leave, the bar maiden, Jona Ironstock asked me to take a delivery to Kharanos and to also deliver a note asking for deliveries for Anvilmar. I find her beautiful, like a morning over the Loch at home. Peaceful and calming. I agreed to her request.

I tried to leave Coldridge by the tunnel I used to enter, but as I left it collapsed in front of me. Suspect it was the Troggs who done this!
Springsprocket told me not to worry, there was another way out if I was brave enough for it! Me? Of course I am!
I fear I may have spoken too soon. It's a Gnomish flying machine. I don't like this one bit. It's gonna blow up, I just know it. If it hadn't been for Jona showing up to wish me farewell, I would have just stayed there or dug through the tunnel.

Landed in Kharanos, thankfully in one piece. I delivered the note and request for supplies. Letting people know about the collapse in the tunnel. Turns out, it happens fairly often.

A nice wee surprise for me. The goods I was asked to carry by Springsproket were actually supplies for me. Sadly I have no used for them and I can't find anyone who does. I sold them to a vendor and used the money to buy a Rhapsody Malt. I recieved a letter from my mother asking how I was and what I'd been doing. I must remember to reply. I'll continue my questing tomorrow.

day 5: Today was eventful. I hunted wendigos and made some trips to Gol'Bolar quarry. I've been asked to go to Ironforge to deliver some items. I really do not wish to do this. Ironforge has always made me nervous due to the looks I get having some Dark Iron blood. Then of course, they want me to fly there which I also hate.

I've been speaking to blacksmiths and miners around here, asking for good spots to mine and hints and tips on how they blacksmith. I'd like to see if I can improve on my mother's abilities and knowledge. I think she'd be proud of that most of all. Tomorrow I'm going to head home to Thelsamar. I've not been gone a week, but it appears I can help the northern border with wetlands with what I've learned already.

Day 6: I arrived in Loch Modan, north of Thelsamar, and right away a guard grabbed me and sent me against some bears causing problems and some kobolds. He noted my skill seemed surplus to their requirements and threw me on a ram heading for the wetlands. He said I'll need my mining pick there. I was hoping to see my mother, but this pays well and I've asked the guard to pass along a letter to her.

i'm trying but a lot of people i am friendly with i met through him so
i tried adding people from wowg but i'm too awkward to really have a conversation with someone i don't already know well

Day 10: It's been very busy these past few days. I've ran into some Horde. I can see why The Alliance exists, they were brutal and without mercy. I was lucky to escape with my life. They caught me digging in Whelgar's Excavation site. I didn't hear the undead sneak up on me. If it had not been for me sneezing I'm sure he would have got away with my head.

Day 17: I've been in Menethil Harbor for over a week recovering from my injuries. I have not recieved any letters from my mother which is unusual for this length of time. When I get the chance I'll head home.

Day 21: having worked hard I have exhausted all the jobs I can do here in the whole of the wetlands. It's been quite, but I've been so busy working I forgot to eat today. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should have listened to my mother and stayed home as a blacksmith.

Day 22: I'm going to head to Refuge Point in Arathi. I hear there are jobs there for people like me willing to do them. Apparently less than ethical, but pay very well.

Arriving at refuge point it's bleak, but the humans here seem to be in good spirits. They always seem that way. They don't care about my dark iron blood, they are just happy im not picking a fight with them.

The first job I was offered was to hunt down, and if need be, kill some rogue humans not loyal to any crown who have been stealing and hurting people all over arathi, mainly travellers. I don't like this idea, but I'm going to need the money, my armour really needs repairs.

--- A chunk of pages are missing, looking to have been torn out quickly ----

Day 312: I'm still on the run from the Alliance. I've stashed some of my diary inside a cave in the hopes that if anyone finds this, they can find the rest and see the truth of this.

I was set up in Arathi by the then current commander of Refuge Point. He sent me to kill humans he deemed rogues and in need of a firm hand. I tried to reason with the humans I was sent to 'teach a lesson' but they wouldn't listen, they thought I was a dark iron dwarve sent in to kill them. I acted in self defence.

Upon returning home shortly after this having decided to become a blacksmith and the life of a warrior wasn't for me afterall, the guards from Stormwind itself came for me, claiming I had comitted murder and treason against the alliance. When I stood up quickly to leave, a nervous young gaurd fired his crossbow hitting my mother, wounding her mortally. After that I don't remember how, but when I came too, they were all dead, and I was bloody and bruised. I've been running ever since. My missing pages can be found in the cave in the borean tundra. there was a tower to the south, ruined and falling apart. In the water there-in i found a crevice. In that crevice it was dry, but not warm. I found and egg and placed my page entries under it. I do hope if it hatched, it doesnt ruin my pages.

this game sucks

>run +12 for weekly chest
>reset night arrives
>get 885 ring
>I have two legendary rings
Next week
>run +13 for weekly chest
>reset night arrives
>get 890 ring

This game is taking the fucking piss. And it's not rng. The week i get legendary legs on my rogue, i get legs from class hall chest. The week i get legendary bracers on my rogue, i get bracers from the chest the next two weeks.

>All the top raiding teams are full of female characters

Really makes me rub my cranium

I haven't gotten anything usable lately either. This week I got shoulders while I already have tier shoulders. Other weeks I always seem to get stuff with high haste on it which is the worst possible stat for rogues.

I got my 4pc last week so I ditched tonights raid since I really don't need anything

Is my guild right to be mad at me?

>Did a +15 the week before last
>Got an ilvl 900 relic from the chest
>Reduces the Cooldown of Cloak of Shadows by 3 seconds

fucking braindead shitters re-nerfed when

It's almost as if people who have enough to time to constantly raid and enough autism to be DA BEST are sweaty manchildren who live with their parents and pretend to be girls.

boobs

how can use boobie mod

Yes, you should be permanently benched.

what did he mean by this?

Holy shit, got a pet here!

Are people really shocked by this

>Blizzard makes legendaries required for every class to raid
>Blizzard adds a catchup mechanic for legendaries
wtf i hate blizz now
who could have seen this coming

>got a 890 neck
>"nice, I can finally replace my 860 piece of shit"
>1000+ versatility
>I am DPS

>tfw got top 2 legendaries for my class/spec as 1st and 2nd
>now all these bad luck casuals will be able to match my achievement with no effort

PRO UPRISING when?

People still play this game? Im amazed that threads arent booming now that new raid is out.

The non-homo furries are too busy actually playing.

>he plays a class that isn't melee

am homo furry
my progression is better than urs fagoli

>blizzard releases system
>they release a bunch of bandage patches instead of admitting the dun goofed

Me on the left
No

Shut up bearheart

not bearheart, my prog is better than his too

Bearheart isn't a furry

sorry I didn't realize you were mythic nighthold 7/10 like myself

yeah bb i'm in midwinter

>no guilds cleared Mythic NH in the first week
Is this raid saving WoW?

Also I'm bored and want to roll an Alliance alt, what server should I make it on?

yea pretty much
reminder the later half of the bosses numerous guilds were forced to 3 heal hell even some 2 healed

>guildmate whispered me that he got caught jerking it to his mother's panties
>now has a bloody nose from his dad beating the hell out of him and couldn't make the raid

I mean he's degenerate but I feel bad for him. On the other hand, we needed him tonight for our Nighthold progression. We barely got anything done since he's the main tank lol...

I am done with this game if they don't announce a way to target specific legendaries in 7.2 and if 7.2 doesn't release in March at the latest.

What do you think lads?

Simc sims EoC higher than Horn for my toon but the DK reddiscord lists horn higher

Also I have the kara chest that empowers EoC so maybe that's enough to put it ahead.

I'm gonna need some proof.

>elvui

horn a million times
unless you have the nb chest on

Horn for general fights.

Eye for pure ST fights. Such as the red big guy and early fights.

>didn't get BiS from kara
>2 runs of EN left

wish me luck lads

what de fug is that layout

random shit just chucked wherever the fuck

can i tame the trash mob skorpions in nighthold or no

There's too much target switching in NH for Eye to be effective and Horn synergizes with Breath of Sindragosa amazingly which you would realize if you weren't a mouth breathing retard.

>a fucking mythic guild on arthas poached a third member from my guild.

When is this other guild going to stop having its way with my life.

movin on up

>347 ST on a 892 equipped with belt

am I reading this wrong or what?

>ask for help killing a shaman and dk camping moonguard stronghold stopping me from doing dailies
>get told to shut up and stop playing on a pvp server

yeah i'll just 2v1 2 classes with heavy cc I fucking hate this community

How do you make gold so easily on this expansion? I'm struggling to get 100k while I'm see others with literally millions.

Look at his keybinds. He's a clicker.

Time to reroll DK

those 1 man raids though

I really hope you get a random color each time

too bad Unholy fucking sucks dick still and probably still will in 7.2 with those god awful new traits. 30% increased damage on an ability that does less than 2% of my damage over an entire fight and 3 worthless runes that I don't need since Unholy is already swimming in resources.

I mean not to defend this obviously god awful player but the belt isn't even that good compared to the bracer, ring, and helmet.

you go back in time to when you could make good money from gathering professions and were getting literally thousands of gold from picking one herb node.

I am a clicker too, and I just tested on my 882 equppied dk (that I abandoned for havoc because I hate breathbuild) with only helm and memeneck

I do 400k sustained and 500k+ burst.

Sell Mythic+ or raid carries to retarded sitters.

>Be Assassination Rogue
>Have good single target but no AoE and trouble target swappig
>Get nerfed
>Get nerfed
>Get nerfed again
>Another nerf
>Have shit single target, no AoE and trouble target swapping

Thanks Blizzard.

>a shitty, cartoony, slightly less low polly model is enough to convince you to reroll

embarrassing

if anything this just made me steer further away from unholy tbqh, the only color that looks good is the red one too.

Sin rogue is still good ST but you need a LOT of mastery and good leggos

>tfw you get the crackling jade lightning legendary chest

Might as well delete my character and start over

>Agonizing Poison application no longer increases Kingsbane damage by twice the listed amount.

Not anymore lol.

Will goblins finally get their model update in the next expansion?

Wait did they really do this
WHY

>he relogged just to beat my murky murloc world quest dps

lol

>Liked assassination and survival in WoD
>Legion comes out
>Hate beast mastery, hate marks, hate survival, hate assassination, hate outlaw, hate Subtlety, hate elemental, hate enhance, hate resto, hate frost, hate arcane, hate fire, hate unholy, hate blood, hate frost, hate arms, hate prot, hate fury, hate havoc, hate veng, hate windwalker, hate brewmaster, hate mistweaver
>Don't want to level yet another class just to not enjoy playing it at cap
I never thought id say this but i miss draenor