/owg/ - Overwatch General

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

The many faces of Amélie

why is bastion so sexy

S P I C Y
T
H
I
G
H
S

Remember lesbians are stealing YOUR women and cucking you.

This is your Huckleberry for tonight.

Aren't you guys grateful for all the lore you have received?

Looks like me.

I feel like this exchange should be added. It does prove that characters will change as the story continues.

How do I turn every game into easy mode with D.Va?

>everytime we have gotten a lore reveal, it has fallen flat after we get over the initial hype and realize that it only leaves more questions than answers.

Recently yes. Reflections and the sombra backstory gave us many questions.
But Old soldiers and Ana Amari's backstory answered questions and advanced the plot. As well as the Last Bastion short.

The problem I believe with reflections at least is a lack of content. With only 10 pages there wasn't enough time to explain many problems with that comic's story.

We can hope that the next comic and animated short answer more questions or advance the plot. And if these shorts /comics follow the release pattern of previous ones. We should expect them next month.

McCree is not my husbando. But that one comic of him getting stuck in a wall, raped, and yelling for his team to help him was pretty good.

I think I might just look it up again actually.

What skin do you feel is underrated?

Don't be a noob, buy gamer food.

QTest. When will she be redeemed? And get a new skin?

Who is your husbando, user?

Hoping for a sit and laugh emote sometime soon

>wanting her redeemed.
Who cares

Who's yours?

>Sit emote turns her invisible and can be exploited to make payload move

I care.

More like cuddlemaker.

>i want her sit emote being he squatting and laughing evil
>squat on tracers face

Jamison

K I N G S R O W
I
N
G
S
R
O
W

Can someone post the Widowmaker with bangs.

Don't have one. Oddly enough, I like the character interactions more than just one character. Maybe when they start adding more development that will change.

She can't go four events in a row without a new skin, right? I just want something new and recent epics have been nice enough so even a reskin wouldn't be so bad at this point.

wew lad

ok

offical Talon waifu ranking
Reaper
Sombra
powergap
Widowmaker

Oh, I think that's fine too. There's certainly nothing wrong with appreciating the characters and how they interact with each other.

I don't. I see it more as his way of avoiding to answer questions. I don't know why he even bothers answering.

Best sex slave ships
>widow + Sombra x Tracer. The girls bully Tracer
>Zarya x Dva. Zarya dominates the runt
>Widow + Sombra x Mei + Mercy. Talon milks the tit cows
>Junkrat + Roadhog x Mercy [censored]

Shit taste desu

Junkrat is a good boy!

>Amélie
Such a qt. Made for hugging.

New skin hopefully soon.

Overwatch needs more titty monsters.

>inb4 consolefag

When tf are they going to fix hyperscrolling through the menus just because my left joystick is .0000001 mm off-kilter?

I bet Widow clutches her pillow during the night pretending it's Gerard.

I seriously wish I could see who both of you are irl.

Like, if you have the guts, post a photo here and a quick bio of yourselves, i'm picturing either super fat basement dwelling 20 something neets, or like 17 year old superfat/super skelly retards covered with acne, long retarded greasy hair and wearing the same clothes that your mum buys you.

Seriously its a fucking gun game and you go out of your way to fantasise these little fucked up images of yours where the heroes all fuck eachother because you've never had sex or probably even kissed another person in real life.

You guys are fucking pathetic

He is! He's the best boy and I love him! And Symmetra is very smart and talented, and even if Vishkar is using her I still think she means well!

>TRIGGERED

Okay.

truly a miracle

Hello, Chad McThunderRooster.

pic related
it's me

Whoa feels

Please delete this

I really want to post a smug blueberry reaction to this.

See this is the retarded shit i'm talking about, like,
what the FUCK are you on about? 'Clutching her pillow at night'? She's not sentinent, she doesn't fucking do anything outside of the rounds, there are no pillow, she doesn't sleep, she doesn't have a bed, are you all so fucking deluisional that you eroticise these fucked up delusions when you could be creating your own meaningful fucking friendships or relationships? You are seriously pathetic af

user are you okay?

There is still Widowmaker x Tracer bdsm.

>Getting mad about waifus

Wrong website for you, Chaddy.

Here's how to fix Overwatch.
>Enable all characters to use the Noose spray.

That's all you have to do.

Do you think one day sombra will blackmail widowmaker with her feelings for Gerard?

I do want to see those 3 interact more. Did reaper know amelie pre talon?

Oh you

saved

It's confirmed canon that reaper, widow, and sombra are buddies so probably not.

They'll reconcile sure, but can they learn to love again?

Likely. Gerard was part of strike team focusing on Talon in Overwatch so he could have seen her few times. Gerard and Reaps may have teamed up for few ops occasionally.

Hard to say. It seems like Gerard was a pretty important Overwatch member so maybe she was acquainted with some of the other higher ups like Ana and Reyes?

HOW DOES WIDOWMAKERS BUTT SMELL?

Wow this is horseshit. There is literally a line in the game were Widow implies she wants to murder Sombra.

overwatch needs panty skins

Team Talon is better than stupid overwatch.

Overwatch BTFO

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man: no time to talk

Literally like heaven

cold poop!

Sombra considers them friends. Sombra also considers people she blackmail friends.

It's funny how a simple hairstyle change can make her even hotter.

Reminder that 76 is literally a dumb blond slut and deserves everything bad in life.

TIL people think Sombra is trans

>ignoring what I said
WM threatens to kill Sombra. Chu is a hack.

Why do you lose mmr when someone leaves your team like what the fuck were they thinking

Chu clarified that at some point that I unfortunately can't find right now. He actually meant they're more friends like Katya and not actual best friends. His answer in that interview wasn't the best.

>you will never come to a Mongolian finger painting board and get this mad about fictional female characters
WEW thanks Chad.

They use all kinds of dumb OP images sometimes, don't read into it

Sombra considers them freinds doesn't mean widowmaker considers sombra a friend as well.

She thinks sombra is annoying. They actually love hanging out and taking about boys they might kiss and tinder.

>says a line directly from Evel Knievel
>"Bones heal, pain is temporary, and chicks dig scars."
>but doesn't say chicks dig scars
>"Bones heal, pain is temporary, and scars look good"

Hmmmmmmm

Its also implied Sombra has no friends she simply blackmails everyone with personal info.
Most likely why widow wants to accidentally shoot her.

Get back to bed Reyes before I make it an order.

I love this victory pose

Me too. Its the biggest cheeky fuck you to the enemy team.

Gues what fuckbois. Get fact checked. Sombra has allies and enemies. Not friends. She is not "friends" with Reaper and Widow.

And fyi don't fucking trust wikis. God damn, they get information wrong all the damn time. Read it from the source not from some idiot that interprets it wrong.

It's very cute, I like it!

He meant friends like pizza parties and Netflix.

Not like friends she can exploit because she is in some one woman crusade to find out why the world is the way it is and who or what is in power pulling the strings.

And definitely not in some kind of lesbian domination thing...

I know what you mean

Do they need to buff McCree, or am I just shit? I keep missing flashbangs, and even then I don't feel like the damage I do is enough. Easier to click heads with 76

If sombra was a man tumbler would have screamed that it's problematic instead of making them have sex with each other.

ctf is the worst fucking mode

>Friends
>Buckets

Where does Chu see any relation between the two words? I know he likes to be ambiguous, but this is just misleading.

You are probably shit, but 76 is better than Cree right now.

McCree needs a slight damage buff, and probably a bit more distance on flashbang