gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

massivelyop.com/2017/01/31/guild-wars-2-head-of-the-snake-living-world-episode-coming-february-7th-plus-new-trailer-and-heart-of-thorns-sale/
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Temple_of_Grenth
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

massivelyop.com/2017/01/31/guild-wars-2-head-of-the-snake-living-world-episode-coming-february-7th-plus-new-trailer-and-heart-of-thorns-sale/

Will you play GW2's new content, gw2g?

Is this a ded game? I might pick up the free version

>hope can't even keep the thread bumped long enough to hit bump limit even after being instructed to
Sad!

There's enough people to play with, and free version has a lot of content for a free version.

if only jugg didn't sage all the time, but he's just a spiteful cukk

>florburz is now a bannable word
florburz

SAD

Human arc is the most boring shit in this game

>HOPE is so dead they need jugg to bump the thread for them
lmfao

cringe, wake up sheeple

>dros pings everyone in the discord clique to stop talking about charr and rats or whatever
>they do
>let jugg kill the thread by saging himself since it was almost capped
>start a new one so dros can go can go to bed without worrying about the thread dying

lmao @jugg's life

raziel is the cringiest member of hope y/n

>make fun of jugg for bumping this thread
>he starts saging
>make fun of jugg for spamming
>he spams even harder so the thread dies and a new one can be made

KEK jugg is literally HOPE's pawn

that would be riathen

hope made jugg lose his own meme...
>caturday no longer on the sacred day of saturday

jugg the cukked

>tfw no femcharr wife
feels bad famalam

Who's your /gw2g/ Valentine, friends?

Him...

please dont mention v-day user, it'll be the first one I dont spend with her

Is Zojja still the only good npc in this game?

nobody, user.

In the end, only fluffy cunny will remain....

user pls, we're gonna be okay.
*pats ur fluffy*

Anyone else feel like there's a significant difference in the skill of PvP players during off hours and prime time?

>tfw Comfyanon pat me on the fluff

My life is complete

c:

tfw no femsura cameltoe slider

user...

>tfw no vaelentine..

hows are the gw2 nerds doing in the new year?

Who else is scared that when Mike O'brien steps down from Game Director, a liberal leftist will take his place and completely destroy the game with Xir's political bullshit?

>implying anet isn't already political

I despise HoT, I hate that everything has 5 layers of brainless zerging and farming, I hate that the open world PvE content fucks me up the ass every 3 seconds, so maybe they'll recapture vanilla GW2's magic with their """inclusive""" policies, so every 9 things I do out of 10 won't feel like grindy fillers.

Probably not.

>CENTAURS!
Yes we get it, you hate horse people, jeeze!

omg

we've missed you D:

yall better have a qt for valentine's day, this is love month

ah fucks sake

stroke my fluffy cheeks comfyanon

I haven't played since January of last year (one year ago),

If I came back to play right now, what new and exciting stuff could I get in to, is it fun?

my waifu is qt enuf

why are bald rats the only good rats?

bushy cunny

tufty vae cunny

>ywn massage vae's boy cun with your boy barb

>ywn go on a valentines date with vae, kala or florburz because they will be going on a three way date and exclude anyone else

why live?

fuck that
i want vae for myself. you can keep the other two

herm kala in heat begging to be fucked

fucking kala (female) and making her happy

MAKE ME YOUR VALENTINE OR ELSE

*pats on her ears and hugs*

lol

>tfw can't wife queen jennah

nah, i'm just going to watch wooden potatoes play it. I dont feel like many of my friends are going to come back.

>identical dinguses right in the official screenshot
what a pile of crap
fuck jennah
fuck divinity's reach
fuck gw2 humans
fuck centaurs

HoT's PvE is literally the best shit in the game, bar none. The zones are gorgeous, the density is amazing, and the meta events are mildly more enjoyable than the tiresome endless fucking repetitive garbage that is the entirety of the rest of the game.

>tfw no valentine

>its an 'infighting ruins the entire thread yet again' episode

Yeah I don't know, it's like they totally miss the point what the community wants. But then again, you can't please everyone.. Still, an attack on Divinities reach.. I don't know. Would have wanted to see a map going slowly toward the crystal desert or something. Preparing a journey to Palawa Joko would have brought a gorillion players back. A ship from Cantha or anything would have been welcomed rather than this I guess.

I'm playing LS2 right now, and it's so random. People come and go, and I can't give a damn about them. At this point I hope they kill off everyone from Destinies Edge 3.0 or what ever the name of these weirdos is.

I'm about to be level 80 (currently sitting at 62), my current goal is to get 100% map completion to keep me busy. I just started getting exotic equipment but I'm still outfitted with iron weapons and chain-mail.
Not really sure where I should start to get better looking and better stat'd equipment aside from dungeons, I guess. What should I be looking for once I reach 80?

Depending on your build, I'd say soldiers stats armour combined with berserkers trinkets is a good loadout.
Don't craft the armour yourself and use what ever you can get your hands on. Buy the armour (always the cheapest version) from the tradehouse or with karma from the merchants / heart vendors.
Once you are level 80, there are a bunch of ways to get your characters outfits.
Dungeon armours, WvW armour trader or reward track, pvp reward track and you can also get armours from completing the map events on silverwastes or verdant brink (hot required for the later). Another option would be to buy them from the merchants at Orr, after the temples have been taken, costs karma.
Ascended trinkets are cheap from the new maps (hot required), but you can also buy the exotic version from the market cheaply for a start.

As a rule of thumb, don't invest much gold into your gear until you are lvl 80. And then you can also get a lot of stuff by just playing or buying the cheap variants from the market and use skins you like later on.

get to 80, then get armor (berserker)from this

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Temple_of_Grenth

get accessories with laurels and weapons from dungeons/pvp

This is where you get builds once you're lvl 80

metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

Taimi is my gf. I can't wait until she is older so we can finally marry

OK lads how do we make Kryta great again?

By removing rats.

fuck off you faggot cat. i love my femsuras

you use to be cool

i'm always cool cunt

By reverting magic to how it used to be in GW1, even though by official GW2 lore (lol) GW2 magic is far better than GW1 magic.

I just really fucking want to play not-GW1 and not-MtG but have the same kind of complexity and variety in the spell system.

I've got a fucking i7 and a 1070 why doesn't my gw2 look like this?

Is this sweetfx? Could you post your settings?

What new elite spec are you most looking forward to?

sweaty and stinky and smelly

It is sweetfx. Not sure what settings he is using though

The bulls/yaks at WvW receive this 90% damage reduction bubble if a friendly player is near.
They have to do the same thing to the Engineer's turrets, the turrets desperately need the bubble too.

Why the fuck does jugg spam all week now.

He's got autism. He took the mod deleting his posts as a challenge and now he can't stop or he'll feel like he lost.

It's actually not so bad now that they're all 20m to an hour apart though

jugg was spamming? lmfao i didnt even notice

ye jugg has gone off the deep end in his own autistic way

Does anyone else wish that instead of bite-sized maps they might just actually change existing areas as an update?

taimi has a degenerative disease which probably makes her unable to use the muscle in her sphincter resulting in her farting uncontrollably

yeah, just come back after a year and it seems like they added content that could have been added in 6 weeks under the old LS system

I love my Valentine (waifu).

twins looking for a valentine

Somehow yes, or I also thought about killing old areas off and reopen them every three month or so. So you cramp the players into fewer maps rather than sprinkle them across a gorillion maps. But then again, imagine the outcry because some random faggots map get's closed for a month.