Why the fuck is nobody talking about this?

Why the fuck is nobody talking about this?
Can Nissan un-JUST itself?
>After 16 years at Nissan’s helm, Carlos Ghosn is handing the reins over to co-chief executive officer Hiroto Saikawa, who will assume the role of president and CEO later this year.
motortrend.com/news/carlos-ghosn-steps-nissan-ceo-president/

Ghosn saved nissan from going under. He was responsible for continuation of the r34 and development of r35 along with its motorsports participation
I only see this is a bad thing

It's going to take a fucking decade before that has any noticeable effect.

Source: my ass

I saw the news was thinking about posting a thread but i knew someone else would do the job. The only thing that came to my head was maybe we'll get better looking cars or an affordable sports car in the future. Nah probably not.

>A new fun platform when.

>giving a shit about nissan
They build shitty shit and this wont change a thing
>low cost chinese teir manufacturing
People still buy this shit

More like
>A new platform when?

why the fuck is no one talking about this? SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE!

IDX confirmed boys get your wads ready.

no you shitlord wildfire is sexist and cisnormative

R36 GTR confirmed

He cut the sports car line up in favor of easier to sell FWD family/economy cars.
He's the one who dropped the axe on the Skyline GTR & Silvia/SChassis lineup

But your ass is probably right.

>business man made smart business decisions
>didn't waste money on underselling and expensive shit cars for Veeky Forums

Didnt he say that nissan only has room for the GTR and Z as far as sportscar loneups are concerned?
So fucking dumb

>honestly beliving this shit after the massive success of the toyobaru

please Nii-san, stop using CVTs

no YOU shut the fuck up dickwad

>Hiroto Saikawa
IDX RIGHT FUCKING NOW

THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ABOMINATION JUST QUIT HIS JOB

THIS BOARD SHOULD BE OVER FUCKING JOYED

Not going to happen.

He cut the sports car lineup? Last time I checked the fairlady was still being sold

What's Toyota excuse for cutting all sports cars after 2002?
But stay an ignorant fool who thinks the gtr and Silvia being discontinued had nothing to do with new government regulations and the fact pre Renault nissan wouldnt have been straight up dead and no longer producing ANY CARS

>massive success
mediocre profit isn't "massive success" idiot.

>meanwhile Nissan was selling the 350z-370z and GTR
Tard.

>muh guvmint regalations
yeah, if only people were still making small lightweight sports cars like the BRZ/FRS and miata

Likening a shitty 200hp naturally aspirated nanny and safety filled Toyota shitbox to a twin turbo rb26dett gtr that failed to pass emissions regulations in 2003
Yep, you are retarded as fuck

Yes, if only they still made a twin turbo 6 cylinder GTR...

Totally different beasts
Keep showing how retarded you are with each post though Lmao!!

The Honda s2000 cant pass modern regulations either

But some econobox Toyota can, so relevant...

>this post
how old are you? lul

go back to playing forza

Listen dick head I explained why the skyline gtr and Silvia were dropped
Same reason the supra was dropped
Same reason the fd was dropped
Same reason the nsx and s2k were dropped (although later)

Sorry you are a dumb cunt underage bus rider who doesn't know shit
Out wait I'm not sorry

>"Lmao!!"

nah, all you did was cry "muh emissions" like a retard who knows nothing (which you are)

l8r m8, see u on the tooj

A reminder of how much I love ghosn for saving nissan from certain death and allowing them to create the r35 gtr, the world's fastest volume production car

Stay btfo and feel free to prove me wrong but you can't so you won't

Does your bus even go up the touge? Roflmao

Good!

Nissan used to make good cars. Just a hair more wild than Honda, and more solid than Mazda.

Then the fucking French got involved, and they started building a new generation of garbage Altima and Maxima for the US market, and then started to stuff CVT's in everything along with a ton of Mexico-grade parts.

Nissan had some great cars before the turn of the century. Then they went garbage tier. That fucking Murano is an aztec tier abomanation. Then they fucked up the Pathfinder into a mom mobile. Literally, the only thing worth a damn were the Z's, which just kind of there, and the indeciperable infiniti lineup. The Titan a shit, and so is their mexitruck.

Fuck Nissan. Why cant they make good stuff like the late 90's 5spd maximas, Sentra SE-R (Sr20DE), or pathfinder again? I even used to own an Infiniti back when their looks and name scheme wasn't goofy as fucking hell with that stupid barn edition VQ in it.

>more solid than mazda
Not even once
Nissan has always built shit

And what did Mazda build that was memorable 20 years ago?

>And what did Mazda build that was memorable 20 years ago?
really dude?

>Then the fucking French got involved
and saved them from closing their factory doors! thank the french for letting nissan legacy live on

Rotary Expiriment 7, you insufferable cunt.

Shoo shoo millennial.

My old 5spd 3.0L maxima was a beast back in the early 2000's,and my 96 Infiniti g20 was built like a tank and had the best suspension of any FWD short of Preludes and ITR's.

The Navahoe

Lol nissan fags are so delusional
>g20
>reliable
>handling
This has to be a troll

The French just put them on life support, but dressed as a clown for schoolchildren to point and laugh at when taking field trips to hospital.

>He cut the sports car line
It's not like every single jap manufacturer did that around the same time or anything

>talks shit about cars built before he was alive
>posts dome UK homeologation special as autistic counterpoint.

>toy car

Im 30 years old.
The lantis is a production car

R35 gtr

>the nissan responsible for the Z, the Silvia, and the Skyline GT-R is the same one that shat out the Murano Cabriolet and the Versa

Please leave, Monsieur Ghosn