/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Guilds:
ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE (Dead)
Alliance guild: None
Horde guild: None

ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:

ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
eIysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vaniIlagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vpIxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYloSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Macros
pastebin.com/mxxfvdqP

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUl/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/33696-heres-a-great-suggestion/
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bEMhZZVMGtctRt
wrobot.eu/articles/news/wrobot-for-private-servers-add-wow-vanilla-support-r109/
twitter.com/elysium_dev/status/826717266595155968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1755
I feel sorry for the people who started on the pve server

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/33696-heres-a-great-suggestion/

LOL BASED PLOTTU PWNING "CONCERNED CITIZENS" HAHA

Looking for a questing buddy. Gonna roll new on Elysium. hmu

As a paladin, how do I achieve immortality?

>pupper cucks literally stay up at all times just to post this op

holy spec

>this assblasted he couldn't make a shitpost OP

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bEMhZZVMGtctRt

Is this ok?

Filename.

For what? Leveling? No. You don't want to reduce Mind Blast's cooldown while leveling since it's a mana sink. You want Shadow Focus at 5/5 so mobs two levels higher have no chance to resist you at 0 Resistance. You need Spirit Tap for mana regeneration. Once you get your third rank of Mind Flay you no longer need to rely on wands for DPS. You don't need SW:P to last longer because the mobs will be dead on its normal tick.

Lol, why does it have the Russian "дeвyшкa лeгкoгo пoвeдeния" instead of "bitch" when Pottu quotes the guy in the last post? Is that a trigger warning for him or is he just incapable of reading English without using Google translate?

>>Lol, why does it have the Russian "дeвyшкa лeгкoгo пoвeдeния" instead of "bitch" when Pottu quotes the guy in the last post?
That's the forum filter, they have swear words filtered to Russian shit.

Post on reddit and ask for official clarification on whether the database was or wasn't broken into, since Suzerain claimed it was, and by multiple "hackers", and by how many people exactly, and if it was more than zero, why is Pottu spreading misinformation.

is pottu single

He's a virgin but he's married to Social Justice

Oh vanilla wow is a social game! Make friends and you'll have more fun!
>help guildies anytime I can
>they never help me with anything unless they need it foo

>conversate in dungeons and have a very positive attitude always doing my best >people who add me from groups will speak to me if they need a tank but it's either "ahh too busy" or no answer if I need help with a quest or dungeon

>answer questions, give advice and positive encouragement to less experienced people in the various chats
>most of the time get ignored or the conversation ends there

>mail people recipes or items if they need them
>guildie gets angry at me because I ask if I could have a green that dropped because I was afk and didn't roll on it

>add people I quest with that I think we had a good time together during
>I try to talk to them and I either get like two one word responses or nothing at all

All I want is some friends :c

shoot

yikes, user...we all got together when you were afk and decided we hate you

sorry

Do you have aspergers? Making friends is easy just be yourself lol.

Losers don't get friends.

so i need to run a metric shitton of UBRS

how do i get into ubrs groups as a warrior. do i need gear to MT or can i just show up and roll on dalrends and truestrike

tank u autist lmao

You picked the wrong game to make friends, faggot. What's your faction/char name? I'll be real friendly on my 60.

Retail vanilla was, this is a private server played by antisocial/mentally ill people and normalfags in their 20s.

Check that bot wrobot.eu/articles/news/wrobot-for-private-servers-add-wow-vanilla-support-r109/ it's nice

Them feels.
I play different hours then the few that are online in my guild, saw one online today in stv, try to ask if it's a complete warzone or if you can quest, even if it is considered a pvp heavy zone.
No response, try again 10 minutes later in whisp, no response.
Run over there anyway to get a feel for it and literally run into him, help him kill the mob he has tagged, just ignores me and runs away. He logged out 20 minutes later without saying a word.
Now I go from zone to zone, running into packs of hordes everywhere, all hellbent on 2-5v1 and I get no space at all to quest in any zone.

I'll be your buddy. What realm are you on?

>tfw been barely working (I get to choose when to work)
>tfw been NEETing it pretty intensely
>tfw only level 50

What is wrong with me? Why am I so bad at this game? I am leveling as a Rdruid, but still... Last time I leveled in Vanilla was during retail though.

I-I d-don't think I'm gonna m-make it guys

Pupper pals isn't a normal guild is it? I'm in their discord and its got some of the "clique" people you guys hated so much. I was just looking for a normal NA guild to pvp with.

Alliance niggers...
/spit
Where are you? Let me kill you

Good luck.

/played? let me know the only relevant information before i fuck with you

> its got some of the "clique" people you guys hated so much

literally no clique in there

>8 days
how do i kill myself

i want to ____ arizona!

All of the clique is on Elysium m8

Well they don't have to be "normal" I guess, just not mentally ill.

my first priest on vanilla servers took me 13 days to 60. i did a mage in 7 and a priest in 9 more recently...you should be leveling as feral but soon you can heal brd. the 50s are much better than the 40s IMO. keep going friend :)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CRYPTIC FUCK

level as feral and 8 days at 50 isn't absolutely terrible

i spent like 2 days /played just for 55+ because I was grinding out the gear i was going to use at level 60 so keeping yourself on this pointless strict schedule ends up being counterproductive

just keep some clear goals that will benefit you in the long run and it'll be worth it regardless of time /played, unless you're spending 10 hours in goldshire doing futa nelf erp which doesn't get you gear or gold usually

If I unlearn profession and then re-learn it, will my skill lvl reset to 1?

This desu. What normal well adjusted person would put hundreds of hours into their character when they could lose it at any time. Private servers are mostly played by kids or people from third world countries that can't afford a sub.

Arizona is a literal who, the clique you hate from Kronos (which is what im assuming you're talking about) is all on Elysium in MoH

i wasnt the clique poster i just want to ____ arizona

Best place to farm trash for shekels?

I'm not that guy but alright, couldn't hurt to try I guess.

i dont know about shekels but if u farm the trash in ur room ur mummy might give u some gbp

Its like any guild, there are obnoxious people in it and people you could get along with, lots of people come through
Just try it out

Do you often get a feeling that you are a fucking idiot?

>warriors are by far the most expensive class to gear for both specs
>worst farming class

confusedanimegirl.jpg

>ZETH'KUR
>Alliance guild:
>Horde guild: None

Zeth's Salty Dogs disbanded?

yes we all joined the main guild on Elysium
dont join that dead splinter guild

What main guild?

take a guess

If I could I wouldn't be asking you.

>hunter 10 levels lower marks me
>kill his pet instantly
>chase after him
>he runs away

why are hunters so retarded?

read the op

only one guild on horde for elysium

Normal people have the common sense to bot and enjoy playing their characters for a few hours between work/gym/studies/social life etc :^)

>pretending you have a life

Don't project please, not everyone is a bitter 30 year old virgin living with their parents :^)

What are the best quests/grind spots at 39 to get the most gold by 40 guys?

badlands elementals
I grinded there for the entire 39-40 level and made 60g or so

auction

is bodyguard for hire bugged?

>herbalist
>tailor
>32 Black lotuses in bank

who (devilish) here?

Sorry to be a pain gents, but I can't seem to get the Elysium Homepage or the Vanilla Database to load, are they down or is there another possible explanation?

Oh you subtle bastards, nevermind

what do you do when a mage is following you around for over 20 minutes spam sheeping your mobs?

Never played on private servers I did play on retail. Well when I played back in tbc I would do PvP or message someone I was doing dungeons with. I added some people that I talked a whole lot with, back when I was 13-14 or so that made quite an impression on me (since the people I added were often much older and the only older people I usually spoke to where my parents and teachers). It made me see things differently, ah how I would love to speak to some of those people again but alas I've forgotten them mostly.

I don't know how things are currently but when I played WoD I had the same kind of experienced. But now the playerbase felt even older, I chatted with some people who were married, getting married or were complaining about a divorce.

From my experience it gets harder the older you get. When I was 18 I couldn't keep track how many friends I had but now that I am 23 I'm really quite lonely and wish I had a few friends. Some I lost due to myself, some I just lost contact with. It's a shame really.

make a ticket, thats bannable

an ingame ticket, or through the website?

ingame

do we get the new pvp ranks in 15 mins with the restart?

Servers not restarting its jus going down..

twitter.com/elysium_dev/status/826717266595155968

Which are the best horde guilds on Elysium ?

The top 3 guilds on Horde are chinese
No, really

>Attention players, the server will be shutting down
It was fun while it lasted, I just Nost and Blizzard finally got to them.

REEEEEE

>server restart in 5 minutes
>get dc immediatly

this BETTER be a RESTART and not a DOWNTIME or I'm going to FREAK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hearthing to get to an inn with 20 seconds left
>get chain feared by a warlock
i'm trapped on this planet with you mother fuckers

IM IN

Ebin

Is there a good NA guild on Elysium? And no, I don't want to join a Veeky Forums guild.

Every single time I do a dungeon it is packed full of retards who also may or may not speak english.

Like I haven't seen this caliber of noobishness and sheer stupidity since actual vanilla when people didn't know how to play the game.

I can't take it anymore. I need decent people to play with.

ROLLBACK CONFIRMED

ree

What is resp time of ore nods?

Server seems alot more dead than it was a week ago

in what way?

Starting zones arent overcrowded

just join an elitist guild and don't suck

for starters, it's down

yeah 1-16 or so is really easy and empty
even zone after that gets progressively worse, borderline unplayable a lot of the time

The wave has moved far past the starting zones. Shit's packed 30+

Depends on the time. I started a new undead character yesterday in the evening (EU time) and Deathknell was overcrowded as usual. Every quest was the usual tag war

Anyone have tips for levelling a rogue, such as talents to go for, gear to farm, that sort of thing? Never played WoW and I do like the sound of a stealth class

your fault for rolling the default chink race

I am so disgusted by the amount of obvious gold buyers I see running around. People decked out in perfectly itemized recent-level boe greens and blues + mount right at 40. Level 16's offering 10g for a single run through a dungeon.

It's so disgusting.

This goes out to all you fucking gold-buying subhumans: You're pathetic for cheating yourself out of the journey and the sense of accomplishment progression provides. It's like paying somebody to play Mario Kart for you, you fucking retards. I hope you all die of eye cancer.

>server is dead
>not really
>lul it's just chinks