Halo

Why are we here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QDi6nmvtTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

343 ruined Halo. They casualized it and now it's no different from CoD. Bungie also sucks now

But it's your DESTINY

Be more specific

Halo was a perfect trilogy

he wakes up, saves the universe, then goes back to sleep.

Canonize your interests.

I've been sitting here playing those "simulations" over and over. Didn't realize there was enough space debris to BUILD a 'halo'. Think I'm ready for a space-draft.

Who cares

"+1 internets" says you do

youtube.com/watch?v=-QDi6nmvtTQ

pack-intelligence

Why do you think this is a viable question?

It's better than doing nothing.

To answer that question

To meme.

Also I agree

It's a shame they fucked up ODST. It was an interesting concept but then they had to fuck it up with muh special snowflakes

to die.

Just to suffer.

To ask that question.

Because the obvious alternative is to "not be here" or "not be alive".

If you're not here, not thinking, not seeing, not hearing, not breathing, not as a form of life, then you wouldn't even be asking this question.

You're here because you can't not be here. Because if you weren't here then you're just asymptotically approaching being here for the simple reason that you would never know if you were not here exactly because you're not here.

It's like before you were born. You weren't here. But you didn't know you weren't here because you weren't here. Now you're here, and you know you weren't here before you were born because you are here right now. This cycle repeats ad infinitum as you come and go as different forms furnished by yourself, the universe.

To emulate God.

Why do you always have to ask why.
We are here, so shut the fuck up in live in the now, which you can't when you're constantly thinking.

Our ability to think is what lead us to this plastic world.

Just be, there is no need for a bigger reason behind everything.Even if there's such a thing as a god/gods, who the fuck says it's their responsibility to give us an easy life?

Why is ever believer of monotheistic religions acting like god is a dude?If there is such a thing, IT's everything that's existing and not existing at the same time.

What does that mean? Shut the fuck up and BE, that's what it means.

People want reasons for things so they feel like there's a point to what they're doing.

weak people

I really don't.
We have no reason to exist. No inherent one at least, nothing determined by some greater entity.

We exist, we are, so we will be. Who cares why we're here. We're just here. Life is pointless but if you ask me that's all the more reason to make it not suck.

to figure out shit n stuff

To suck dick

Did you read any of the books?