Want to buy an NSX before they hit Ford GT prices

>Want to buy an NSX before they hit Ford GT prices
>Want to buy FD RX7, r32 GTR, and SW20 MR2 before they hit millennial-boomer status
>Want to do a 1GZ swap in my IS300
>Want to buy a 240z before they all become rustbuckets
>Want to get a s13 and do an s14 front end swap
>Probably want to do tons of other shit that I either forgot or haven't thought of yet

>tfw I will probably barely get one of these things unless I win the lottery

Fug, how do you even begin to choose, especially since most of these things are time sensitive before the prices either go sky high, or the cars turn into rustbuckets with sikk mawds.

Just buy a Supra already.

this goy knows

get one that will be usable in the long run and that has less electronics and is a collectible

when combustion cars are banned from the road it will skyrocket in price and less electronics means simple fixes

How much budget are you working with?

Just choose one and do it. Prices will only keep going up on all those cars.

have you driven any of them? you might actually hate the way the drive and feel.

I use to dream about a lot of cars too, till I test drove them.

Not sure, once I get out of school entry pay will probably be around 55-60k, but I have around 10k in loans from flunking jewniversity that I have to take care of first. Then I have to decide if I want to dump money in the bin and rent, or buy a house.

Being a responsible adult sucks.

No, other than my stock IS300, none of my friends are really car dudes, other than wanting to buy SS Camaros and one has a challenger.

I wish I had friends with any of these cars.

1GZ would be a colossal waste of time and money. You'd 10/10 be better off swapping in a 1JZ

Does this look simple to you?

Still simpler than a goddamm Tesla or any other Hybrid car currently out there.

are you kidding? the NSX was one of the best feeling cars I've ever driven. Dat visibility

I don't see NSX values going much higher... they're already ridiculous, and it just got revived, meaning they're in the limelight again... if you really want an NSX I'd say don't jump, wait for the dip

25 year import rule is just about to start in Aus. People are buying them and storing in Japan in anticipation. Prices are going up for the next few years at least.

The lighting makes all these cars look fucking disgusting

dat durbo doh

if that makes you spill your spaghetti you must be no more than 12 years old

Prices may go up in Australia, but the NSX was available in the u.s. and sold pretty well. They are not hard to find and early 90s models are around 40k in good condition.

I would say that price is probably very stable. The Supra has probably peaked and may actually decline, as will the GT-R as they become easier and easier to import. The FD will continue to climb in price.

>Want to buy an NSX before they hit Ford GT prices

Prices have always been jacked in Aus unfortunately.

>Want to buy FD RX7, r32 GTR, and SW20 MR2 before they hit millennial-boomer status

Have owned all three.

>Want to do a 1GZ swap in my IS300

No desire to do an engine swap, but my wife dailies an IS300, great car, going to be a bitch to replace.

>Want to buy a 240z before they all become rustbuckets

Had one whilst at Uni, only car i've ever regretted selling.

>Want to get a s13 and do an s14 front end swap

Had a sleighty during Highschool, parked it in a tree. Good times.

>Probably want to do tons of other shit that I either forgot or haven't thought of yet

Start with the cheapest car on your list, buy it, run it for a year, sell it, it'll hold it's value and in the mean time you can hopefully save more to buy the next rung up.

>tfw I will probably barely get one of these things unless I win the lottery

FD, GTR and MR2 should be readily doable, then again that's here in Ausfalia, you're probably all kinds of fucked in Burgerland.

GOD SPEED user, BELIEVE, WORK HARD, SQUANDER ANY CHANCE YOU HAVE AT FINANCIAL STABILITY IN YOUR PURSUIT OF ENJOYING SOME THE FINEST AUTOMOBILES EVER PRODUCED BEFORE PETROLEUM IS OUTLAWED.

I agree with this statement. I highly doubt that price bracket is going to move from where it is.

You also like taking corners with it? You basically have to slow down to 10 mph to avoid spinning out

>Want to own a lightly tuned CL65 before Twin Turbo 6 litre V12s are outlawed

feelsbadman

>year 2063
>all gas and diesel powered cars are almost extinct because electric cars are extremely cheap at that time and a program opened up like cash for clunkers but better
>now you are some old fart on his porch calling every electric powered car a piece of junk that passes by
>you are kyouma now but no cyborg waifu

Why so many different JDMs? Do you want to go fast or sideways?

Sideways: S13 is enough
Fast: Just get a damn Supra.

NSX is a nice car but you are better off with a Supra. And if that's outside of your budget, get a 300zx. It's basically a Supra at a fair price.

Dodge stealth, that is all

Dodge Fail.

No you don't you tard

The NSX is more of an exotic

I came reaaallly close to buying this one today, but then I decided not to and someone else got it.

Still think it would be really cool to own, but I've come to think it's not worth getting one anymore (personally speaking).

NSX is overpriced already, I think you missed the rush to get one early.

>>Want to buy an NSX before they hit Ford GT prices
Do it?
>>Want to buy FD RX7, r32 GTR, and SW20 MR2 before they hit millennial-boomer status
Do it?
>>Want to do a 1GZ swap in my IS300
Why?
>>Want to buy a 240z before they all become rustbuckets
Do it?
>>Want to get a s13 and do an s14 front end swap
Why?

>ywn drive a supercharged Honda V8 in RR

Good. That shit's uglier than you.

1/8 for getting me to reply

>Want to buy FD RX7

I'm glad I live an hour away from a major importer.

>24k for a series 6 type r
Geez

>tfw there are 8 series and I'll never learn the difference between them all

Only has 28k miles

Controlling your right foot is impossible

A jap import fd ever having legitimate milage Lmao dude

>cylinders
>2