/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Scholar Edition

>Valentione's Day (Feb. 2nd - Feb. 15th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Valentiones_Day/

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Patch 3.5 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=4kA9aAdIDG0

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previous Thread:

erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp erp

Second for Mooncats!

Xth for adorable stuff.

What is the best method for getting panty shots on anything that isn't a female miqo'te?

shirou....

kys

I'm going to marry a scholar elezen~!

>been playing THM/BLM pretty much constantly since level 1
>hit 60
>do Feast
>get the 235 gear
>realize that I'm seeing part of my bare chest for the first time since I started

xth for whms will make a comeback just you wait

xth for adventure with the child of gun.

hey

Tfw no elezen gf

cute femroe
scary claws

PST

anyone wanna cuddle?
it's so cold.

Did someone say Moonies?

scary shirou

same
tfw no elezen cuties like lizardmen

Not unless they remove Balance. People want their FFLogs and WHM won't get it for them.

Are you in DRAKN?

>tanned Yda

Why is frotting so hot

Yes. Why?

because it's cute and dicks are nice

your dick is nice

you don't know that wtf

>tfw not sure how to feel about MCH so far.

Morning, you beautiful people.

Okay check your inbox

Mooncats?

for

Hello, cute catte

Mooncats!

MCH is pretty hit or miss. I love the fuck out of it.

how about you let me find out then?

POST LEWD ALBUMS AND GALLERIES

It's a lot better once you get the gundamentals down.

>missing
Get more accuracy, loser

guys how do i find a gf

Go to sleep. Yes, you.

yeah

Elezen!

Also I hope you all got your drops for your alt classes this week! I don't think this place is as bad as weeping city in terms of weekend baddies, but still the earlier the better!

Bestcats!

if you do the same

wtf no I just woke up

Why do people keep running around when the big hands go for them? Why won't they just stay still to make them easier to help?

Good morning then. Any plans for today?

Because it's really cute!
tfw getting my third frotting commission done now

Beautiful Elezen!

Srry, jumping in now.

Rest in Reese's Pieces

of course

Why so scared?

First reaction when being chased is to run away! Maybe they just needed to make them look like boos for people to understand the mechanic.

[email protected]

I haven't gotten any loot from DS any week so far and I don't really need to. Might just snag fending to waddle around in cute gear.
iktf

Complete the story quest until I can farm Baelsar wall for that sweet armor set
I know very well it will take me ages to get the full set

You funny.
You actually made me double check my accuracy.

rip
>tfw no anything

*casts gf attraction spell on u*
heh, enjoy getting married

I don't know, actually!

Moon cats

I wish

I want to _____ the Devout of Darkness!

Are you cute?

Churning Mists housing confirmed.

i might be

Good luck with that. Haven't seen much from there that I want.

Sorry sir. Can't use spells to fix the impossible.
For I fight for my friends.

Oh I hope to god not. I been waiting for comfy snow housing for too long.

For which job?

The tank helm is kinda cool but the color is mediocre, maybe it'll be crafted in 4.0

Moogles superior. Snow will never bring you the comfort of hijinks and fluffy, lazy people.
Also floating islands.

When you join in-progress at 62 minutes and are immediately locked out of the fight.

>Actually liking moogles in XIV
You've reached a new low of shit taste, not even joking. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

You're not a catboi or worse, are you?

I will unsub if the new housing isn't Coerthas snowy highlands

i'm a c@ girl

Tfw you will never live in Coerthas 1.0

>167145909
bait

On Balmung are there other places to run into lewd besides Ul'dah? I dislike Ul'dah overall and would rather hang out in other places and check peoples search info when looking for a giggle.

>the game will never look like 1.0 ever again
Why live?

Dis a nice Raen. I like the blue, black, and white.

It might get better though

Mewn

Would like this more if it wasn't metallic but I'm guessing it's the closest you could get to the same colour as the ring.

>liking tacky metallic blue
Disgusting

>167145909
Oh my gosh! Someone likes moogles, i better throw a tantrum and ask what the fuck is wrong with them, instead of realizing that someone likes something different from me. Also moogles are amazing.

You'll often find the occasional erpers at Bronze Lake, but you'll be spotted a lot easier too.

It's hard not to look obnoxious when using metallic dyes, really. I'm just glad the coat keeps the black leather parts.

Is paladin really that boring? I think they look much cooler than warrior. Warrior armor just looks way too bulky.

Can someone show me an example of the best WAR armor at the moment? Also best PAL armor.

To be honest I kind of like metallic sometimes. But yeah, if there was a good bright blue that matched the rings I'd probably go for that.
Also available in red flavour, if you prefer.

What are you four? There's nothing to like about moogles in this game, they're obnoxious deformed and ugly. They're even worse than sylphs personality wise, but I suppose that fits with you so maybe that's why you like them.

c@ FROTTIES 0w0

Shame, I quite like Limsa and Gridania but finding interesting things there is rare.

You do realize that you can glamour armour, right?

>Unlisted enemy levels

This is my paladin glam. Most people say the class is boring, but I find it comfy to play!

ugly

>PAL
It's PLD.
WAR and PLD share 98% of all gear. The only sets that are specific to each job are 2.5~ish PvP sets (which look like shit) and their AF/AF2. Current endgame armor is also shared.

Understandable. I like Allagan jewellery quite a bit.