pastebin.com/DW8ghR1a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Quoted_line_prefix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MATING PRESS

Rip ranked, I guess.

Read this post game shit

pastebin.com/DW8ghR1a

Kill the spider.

is there enough people to do a Veeky Forums v Veeky Forums while ranked down?

>IMPREGNATE the psider

Fixed that for you.

press into me for release user

man what the fuck

I'm down for it in a while if I can find my NA account.

draft normals are down???

Spiders like Elise aren't for sex.
Damn. So Kat fed your team.

>blind
>"i literally won 2games in a row by feeding"
>that fucking spamming
what the fuck man

This. Fuck off Lulufag(s). Posting so obnoxiously because your waifu is both shit and ugly

i actually only stopped playing her because of lulufag, back in 2014

Is there a good reason to play Karthus over GP?

the splasharts are cute, but the model is fucking ugly.
And the original splash makes her too evil too.

>Is there a reason to play x champ over y champ?
Yes, because of your personal preference. But judging by the fact that you asked this completely inane question you aren't capable of deciding anything for yourself.

Tobias pls.

How the FUCK can i get out of gold 2? What fucking champions do I need to play

what's lolgs favorite type of oreo?

You guys are seriously overreacting. Take a chill pill fagets.

or kill yourselves, that also works

>And the original splash makes her too evil too.
Well Lulu is an Evil Character...

>Lulufag telling anyone to kill themselves

>Sona
>Mega stuf
>Lux
>Original
Kek. Not falling for that trick.
Also, (You).

Based Mini-Oreos desu senpai

oreo o's
fucking korean exclusive my ass

ill import that shit if i damn well please

First off, find your favorite champion. Your absolute favorite. Play that champ. Secondly, get good at that champ. You'll climb if you're good enough or put enough work into it

Oreos are just empty calories.

I am genetically superior to every single one of them Luluhaters.

Fiora will forever be Riot's Tumblr OC.

>tfw like new Fiora more now

>Attracted to features which indicate an inability to successfully reproduce
>Genetically superior

>hates cute girls and rants about how he wants to physically hurt them
>not genetically inferior
>not a candidate for the gas chambers

Resist her. You know it's illegal to be attracted to Tumblr Girls. Like Sombra and that muscular, pink-haired woman.

>wake up at 6 am yesterday
>have a shower
>start playing league at 7am
>win four games in a row
>head out at 12 or so
>come back at about 6pm
>lose 7 games in a row
>wake up same time, same routine
>win 5 in a row

early morning is the best desu.

>Resisting her
>Not MATING PRESSing her

>implying I want to hurt a fictional character

I just want to kill pedophiles, nothing against cute girls. Hence I dislike Lulufags, they are all pedos.
I wouldn't gas you though, go by the norm of the electric chair.

>violent phantasies
>jumps to conclusions
>muh moral high ground

And THAT is why you belong in a gas chamber.

She deserves no sex. Besides, she wants to stay a virgin anyway. Which means no more offsprins of House Laurent.

>Besides, she wants to stay a virgin anyway.
Is this supposed to remove my desire to MATING PRESS her? Because you're having the opposite effect here.

You guys both belong in a gas chamber for arguing over the internet. everyone on /lolg/ belongs in the gas chamber

shes french, not a tumblr fattie

Are you also a proud patriot and a Christian? I'm not a pedophile but the hatred for them is so bizarrely overblown in America

Lulu is my STAR!
I'm her GUARDIAN!

out of the way with your shit tier biscuits.

He also owns 70 guns, lives in alabama, has a total vocabulary of 5 words, and voted for Trump.

>draft is down
>try blind
>nasus mid
.double teemo support
>theirs goes 12-2 while ours doesnt build sightstone and feeds}

hella epic

Fat in all the right places tho.

>wanting to learn GP
>give up and go back to spamming Kha'zix for freelo
Meh, pirate was a fagtard anyway.

So rape her or challenges her to a duel in which if she lose, she'll surrender her virginity to you?

That might change.

Is there a champion in League of Legends that literally kills people with trading cards and magic tricks?

The fapfic is LITERALLY writing itself.

No, that's a ridiculous concept.

Pegasus twisted fate when?

>raping Fiora
>beating Fiora, The Grand Duelist in a duel

i dunno user

What do you think this is? Dota?

Lulu is CUTE!
AND ADORABLE!

My favourite champion is shaco and I've played a lot of him but I just cant seem to get anywhere

Liking Lulu will ultimately lead to touching little girls who look like her.
You need to get fried.

>adults scar kids through forced sexual deviancy
>"lol guyz, why you mad?"

I am not American, but that's fucked. Part of being a child is learning shit like that, discovering what sex is etc, not having a 50 year old try to shove his perversions on you.
It's why drugs and alcohol as not for kids, life is hard enough when it doesn't swim around and change colours.

Sex, alcohol, drugs etc all take life experience to handle at the level adults indulge in them, it is irresponsible and dangerous to expose kids to those level straight up.

I like a challenge.

That fapfic writer who done the contest?

have you seen rance the hentai series? this is basically episode 3 where hero defeats female champion and wins sexy times.

I'm a fucking monster
also, what do you think of my build, lolg?
inb4 ">normals"

Sorry user I'm trying to look at your build but my eyes can't escape that Xin build.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Quoted_line_prefix

Hmm it probably has to do with his skill ceiling or maybe you're not tapping into the best part of him or maybe it's cause he's an assassin i dunno

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

>games are shit play life instead

shill your pathetic thread somewhere else nigger.

>normals

>bragging about being silver
>yfw it's not even mine

Just got SSW Talon from a box, now i can play the cutest fuckboy

What you're describing sounds more like rape. There are toddlercons and child molesters, and there are people who are simply in love with youthful appearances and ideals such as energy or innocence.

People who exploit children because they are blank states to freely manipulate are scum and imho Lulu is way too young and emotionally immature as a character to feel anything sexual for, but I'm honestly sick of trigger happy retards trying to lynch and murder anyone who finds 15 year olds attractive.

Last post from me about this off topic bullshit

Normals + what the actualy fuck did you just build a mortal reminder on Maokai face

Actually the vast majority of pedophiles keeps their tendencies secret for the entirety of their lives (due to societal stigma), and never acts on them, you clueless wanker.

So I found a video of xiahou playing leblanc with a rune page of
Ad marks
Health per level seals
Ap glyphs
2 as quints
1 ap quint

I am in fucking LOVE with this runepage on leblanc. Based gooks and their weird pages.

If the person is as naive as children are, it is rape.
Same as entering into a legally binding contract with a child, it has been established they lack the life experience to reasonably accept your offer.

Think of it like that, the child literally doesn't know what they are asking if they want to sleep with you, they are not mature enough.
Hence Lulufags will inevitably break the law at some stage, and I will laugh as their hair smokes.

> Lulu is way too young
Yeahhhh, except Lulu is hundreds of years old!

> "Lulu decided to revisit her former home, to share some of the lovely things she'd learned, but when she and Pix returned the world had changed. Time, she discovered, was another property that behaved differently in the Glade, and centuries had passed while she was away."

>get up and open league
>ranked queues are disabled
>close league
Shit game.

ad and as purely for cs? man you're probably not on the level to make use of it.

yeah, my team couldn't handle soraka running around and healing everyone and I was pretty annoyed with her so I had to

>XD fight club demographics xd lmao 2017

Come the fuck on user, don't troll me like this.

It's used on Ahri too.

Should have just bought morellos instead

Is zilean the creator of the glade then?

I never even seen fight club, as it was spoiled to me before i had the chance. And afterwards, there wasn't really a purpose in watching it if you already know the ending.

I mean Lulu as she is popularly depicted in fanworks, which is just a bubbly child

but what he said is true.

Isn't it more like she's still young but the world around her aged? Its not like she has 100s of years of life experience, she only has her small amount.

Lulu is cute! CUTE!

test your league knowledge

guess the champion

Was thinking about it but I think I had enough mana from righteous glory and I some ad and as runes so I thought the ad version would be better + the armor reduction from mortal reminder let's me do some more dmg from autos(I had like 190 ad) but idk maybe you're right

A really autistic build for a really autistic person.

>no boots
what did he mean by this

gnar or yorick?

Is there any champion that was never ever in the top 10 meta picks for their respective role? Who was just sort of mediocre or shit from the moment of release up to now?

Given that the glade's properties aren't really known, and you don't just learn crazy magic powers in one week, she might have been "conserved" or "suspended in time". Maybe rito support can clear this up.

stay in bronze

galio? are we talkin solo queue or comp?

t. silver5 projector