├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Starship Walkure (until 2/8)
├ Sweet Love Passion (until 2/22)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

■ Next Update (2/8):「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017」Part 3
youtu.be/gdL7Hjpc23M

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Don't worry guys I got this, I'm support spec'd :)

i want to come on quna's stomach, then have her put on her skinsuit without cleaning my cum off

獲得経験値+100%!
On another note would you a cute mummy?

Doesn't element stance also give you a good portion of damage along with Te? I'm looking through the skills and not sure how much more something like Fi would give as well.

I'm sorry, buttercup, did we enter a wormhole and land in a dimension where stances don't exist? Or do you not know what those are? I'm going to guess that maybe you don't, since your Fo/Te trees don't have any.

Basically, you can take that 150% you get from your Wind Mastery and Shifta Strike, and throw it into the garbage, because I get 145% from my Brave Stance, and then another 15% from a critical strike, and then another 130% from my Elemental Stance, and that's assuming all of the other situational modifiers like Rapid Boost and Shifta Air Attack Boost aren't coming into play.

So in total, that's 190%, compared to your 150%. And if you're a Bo too, that's 180%, which as I'm sure your 4th grade diploma in addition is telling you, is 10% less than a Fi/Bo. Basically, what you need to do is stop getting in the real men's way and stick to casting Megiverse instead of dragging the rest of us down with your impotent Zanverses, because unlike you wand-waving homosexuals, we know how to actually make the boss feel it when it's in their weak spot.

It's rdr +100% user, not exp, and daamn straight I would.

With Fi you basically go all-in on the Chase branch and Wand Gear Element

Obviously this is for mobbing and not bosses but that's how wands always have been

”圧倒的筋肉で敵を豪快に粉砕する”というプレイスタイルを極めるべく、日々の筋力トレーニングを欠かさない。近接戦闘クラス中心に活動しており、近接クラスによるタイムアタック動画なども作成している。最近はサモナーも嗜んでいるが、愛するペットたちにも筋力トレーニングをさせていて、彼らもすっかりムキムキとのこと。

Massive summoner

If my memory is fine and not much has changed since a few months ago, it was something like this:

>BO Elemental
1.2*1.1 = 1.32 damage as long as you match weak element.

>FI Brave
1.25*1.2 = 1.5 damage as long as you're in front.

>BR Weak
1.35*1.1 = 1.485 on wand hits when hitting weak points, and wand explosions when hitting weak points or matching weak elements.
1.35*1.1*1.1 = 1.63 technique damage if you match weak elements or hit weak points with them.

>HU Fury
1.2*1.1*1.1*1.05*1.05*1.1 = 1.76 on wand hits and explosions only.

Those are the stances alone, mind that each class has other gimmicks besides them that will either increase your damage further or bring you other utilities, as well as skill rings.

If all you want to do is increase Zanverse damage, there's also GU and SU, and of course BO elemental on enemies weak to wind/break on enemies with tons of breakable parts, the only stances that work with it, but you shouldn't be using any of them outside an organized MPA if you ask me.

eugh i love this fucking FAT CAT so much

What's worse erp autists or muh numbers autists

parserfags, they are violating the LAW

neither, (You) are :)

Should I keep Mother Factor on my Astra

erp autists.
If you are gonna be an autist, use it on something that can benefit others

this, number autists can actually be of use, erp autists just drag humanity down as a whole

>”圧倒的筋肉で敵を豪快に粉砕する”というプレイスタイルを極めるべく、日々の筋力トレーニングを欠かさない。近接戦闘クラス中心に活動しており、近接クラスによるタイムアタック動画なども作成している。最近はサモナーも嗜んでいるが、愛するペットたちにも筋力トレーニングをさせていて、彼らもすっかりムキムキとのこと。
>www

I actually respect this guy

ERP hands down.
Number autists can be p cool.

>13* RARE DROP
>can't see shiny aura
>forget I had egg sheet and that 13* parfait is a drop from it

>not using erp autist for your benefit
hah

Non-seasonal Nyaus just look naked to me now

srry dude, not a gay man myself, I have no use for erp

I'm a fag virgin and even I think erp is pathetic

I hate every single one of you.

I only ERP with hot shota characters. Adults can fuck off.

bear pls

>bein a homosex who needs to collect benefits
weak shit

>mfw unwanted for erp because girl

I don't actually want to erp but it would be nice to be noticed.

>girl(male)
nah, you're a fag

If you say so...

Is that a mod, I don't remember that jacket showing as much cleavage

show tits then

Why does RA always get FUCKED on weapon potentials?
They don't have a single good rifle, it's all trash.
Why? It doesn't have to be this way

This isn't /b / I don't have to. I would just get banned anyways.

>I don't have to
oh yes you do
show tits

What's wrong with the ones that are just straight up damage boosts with no strings attached

>This isn't /b/ I don't have to
yeah nah tits or gtfo cunt

fuck off

You mean like Astra? They are worse than Astra for all the other jobs since the PP Recovery aspect isn't ever going to get used. Gix? Gix is awful on RA since the potential's condition actively works against how RA is played

Why? So you can just tell me they are non existent shit tier and make me feel worse about them than I already do? No thank you. I would rather just gtfo

>the PP Recovery aspect isn't ever going to get used
Yeah, but it's not like the damage boost is going anywhere just because you're not really using the PP recovery?

>Gix is awful on RA since the potential's condition actively works against how RA is played
Since when was RA supposed to take hits to the face

Your standards just seem a little unreasonable

you wanted the attention or not?
now, show tits

So why haven't you? Gotta get the last word? That you started this entire reply chain with >because girl tells us that yes you are a useless attention-whore who won't actually GTFO
>mfw
>no face
GTFO

Just get Austere then. Or the Yamato Rifle together with Orbit if you have it.

>Since when was RA supposed to take hits to the face
You take hits on purpose literally all the time on RA though, letting you do that is like 3/4 of the reason you even take /HU and /FI is never really talked about. Well, maybe not all the time, but definitely frequently enough for Gix to never really reach its full potential in most cases

>You take hits on purpose literally all the time on RA
nu-/pso2g/ everyone

>getting hit is part of the plan!

lmao you fags

Consider getting good and not getting hit

Can either keep charging my attack, deal a couple hundred thousands in damage, and take some in return which immediately gets filled back up by Auto Halfline, or I could abandon my charge, JA, and Standing Snipe bonuses and dodge to set up all over again where it hopefully stays safe long enough to get a hit off.
Tough choice.

I get hit on purpose during mother because I am constantly getting back tons of hp.
When the cubes phase happens I don't die.

This is as force of course. As melee I don't get hit.

just get a spread needle 14* noobs

>A girl has no name
>A girl has no face

Yes, sir. GTFO now. Do you feel better about yourself now?

>not just spamming one point and crafted slider
rofl

Didn't Parallel Slider Type-0 make One Point obsolete

>doing no damage
>playing like a retard
nice

One Point is still more PP efficient, if you have Orbit that's pretty inconsequential though.

show tits ;)

Again, coming up with nonsense
You should actually look things up instead of trying to guess

One point consumes 15 PP about every 2 seconds, parallel slider is 20 startup + 10 per second. Parallel slider also has about double the DPS of one point, so it's far more PP efficient, unless you only use it for a really short time. There is basically no reason to have one point on your bar anymore, outside of running quests on normal or something.

I'm struggling with FO right now and I come to realize I don't enjoy it at all. Should I tough it out till it eventually becomes good? I was maybe picking a more manageable class like braver that is just all around decent. The gearing process and many other things are giving me major roadblocks.

Please keep in mind I'm not stacked on weapons with NEET playtime.

Are Jet Boots stronger with shift strike even if I have a lot more T-ATK than S-ATK?

Force can be a pretty dry class. Despite being one of if not the strongest class for a very long time, it still sees less playtime than nearly every other class. I would say if you aren't having fun now, just switch off.

Force is great if you want to feel incredibly strong, but from a gameplay pov it's much less exciting than most of your other options.

No. Boots always deal striking damage, but damage scales off T-ATK, switch strike changes it to scale off S-ATK. If you have more T-ATK, don't use switch strike.

Yeah this seems to be the case with my experience considered. Any Cheap classes you can recommend? I was thinking BR or GU.

But I'm dealing more damage with them if I use switch strike despite having 600 more T-ATK

>I'm not having fun
>should I keep not having fun?
That's what you're asking user.

Don't forget to say グランプリ連続受賞おめでとう for your free salon pass 100 sg ticket and 2x 100% triboosters!

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I

I'm waiting on the good times

Cheap in terms of Meseta costs? Br and Gu can get away with just a single good weapon without much trouble if you want to be really stingy. It's not that much more trouble to have more than just your main weapon though.

Honestly you can play whatever you want and see what's fun. Even Techer isn't bad any more. Force is an outlier in how much of a pain in the ass it is to gear. DB Bouncer as well if you utilize elemental stance.

Not taking both stances on DB bouncer is a shitter thing to do.

Shifta Strike will raise your damage by 10% regardless of what kind of damage it is so I'm not really sure what is exactly that you're asking

And Shifta itself raises all your base attack power by a percentage

Loads of bouncers just get one pair of DBs and spec break stance, it's such a waste.

Shifta? What?

better than speccing craft mastery.

>Are Jet Boots stronger with shift strike
>shift strike
I'm just now realizing you meant to say Switch Strike
Whoops

>Cheap in terms of Meseta costs?

Yeah I would like to try TE too since i'm already TE 75 but I want a little more oomph. TE only really shines when the whole MPA is good. Can te do more now though? Its been a while since I played any of the other classes. I was thinking TE/FI TE br looks cool too but the whole getting that expensive bow thing doesn't help me now.

Te isn't really a solo class, you would want to go Te/Br for that anyway. Te/Fi is mainly about smacks.

>playing RA
>intentionally getting hit
>when RA takes hits poorly
listen user, I know that sega's recent design themes have been primrarily loud shouts of "FUCK RA, PLAY FO", but that's no reason to intentionally try to be deadweight by being dead all the time.

getting smacked is periodically just a thing that happens, but you're supposed to be keeping it rare. especially as tinfoil RA.

almost all ra sub hu, which provides automate and massive hunter, which in turn makes ra great at taking around 30-40 hits per eq.

Yeah I was worried about that. Like if I had a good team then I see myself playing TE and I do want to still try it but there are some thing that concern me like you stated viability in solo play.

TE/BR seems like what I would go for if I want a good balance.

>wasting the time and money to max out and affix six DBs so you can use ele stance
>every time what you have becomes obsolete
just use fucking jetboots already you stupid cunts.

Please kill yourself, you have no idea what you're talking about

I'll do you one better and just pick a better class.

Are there any weapon types that work better with astral or am i being meme'd and should just wait and get fornis version for all of them?
got xmas talis mostly by mistake and for future factor shenanigans

Do the devs of this game still hate Americans? Last time I tried to play I couldn't even p2cosmetics because they would not accept my Credit Card of freedom.

The benefit of the Astra series is that the potential doesn't rely on a conditional with the added bonus of some PP help. If you want to wait half a year for Fornis series to finish it would probably be better if you could match elements. You're probably running Mother anyway, may as well fill some astra sheets.

Most people get around it these days with the mobile game + charging through Google Play instead

They stopped accepting foreign transactions way back when because of red tape mostly not because they didn't want our money, the PSO2es method gets around this

You stupid fuck, jetboots are dogshit when rapid boost is down or when vinto becomes too unreliable, you would want to use both weapons and both stances but I guess a lazy shitter like you wouldn't understand. You probably spam moment gale thinking that you're actually contributing to the mpa. Deadweight piece of shit.

>my negative damage is better than your negative damage!
Fucking bouncers.

>every time i use my free salon passes i have to go back and fix something with another pass right after
life is hell

What said but if you don't want to bow to the jewgle overlords then you could just by web money cards like me and redeem them.

whats a good way to take advantage of boost week to make some meseta

Do the solo XQs for high slot Flict rares