January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/167085884#bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-xv-director-hajime-tabata-talks-vr-content-potential-pc-port-weekly-famitsu
gematsu.com/2017/01/final-fantasy-vii-remake-key-visual-unveiled
gematsu.com/2017/02/new-final-fantasy-titles-production-says-series-brand-manager-shinji-hashimoto
siliconera.com/2017/01/31/final-fantasy-xii-zodiac-age-releasing-july-11-west-july-13-japan/
siliconera.com/2017/02/01/final-fantasy-xv-director-still-wants-port-game-high-end-pcs/
siliconera.com/2017/01/31/final-fantasy-vii-remake-producer-progress-might-take-final-fantasy-xv/
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5r9ttr/account_breaking_bug_still_exists_warning/
altema.jp/dffoo/risemara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anniversary openning news:
gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-xv-director-hajime-tabata-talks-vr-content-potential-pc-port-weekly-famitsu
gematsu.com/2017/01/final-fantasy-vii-remake-key-visual-unveiled
gematsu.com/2017/02/new-final-fantasy-titles-production-says-series-brand-manager-shinji-hashimoto
siliconera.com/2017/01/31/final-fantasy-xii-zodiac-age-releasing-july-11-west-july-13-japan/
siliconera.com/2017/02/01/final-fantasy-xv-director-still-wants-port-game-high-end-pcs/
siliconera.com/2017/01/31/final-fantasy-vii-remake-producer-progress-might-take-final-fantasy-xv/

At long last I have the meme mage at full power!
Now if only I had Refia I would get to run the 6* welfare brigade that fucking everyone seems to have already.

>Void intensifies

that's not the meme mage. That's a tree and I bet it isn't even intelligent or nihilistic.

>tfw rerolling on OO because only got one 5*
Not stopping till I get Y'das, Y'shtola's, Laguna's, or Orlandeau

>can't play DOO because devs are retards

>thread was made 30 minutes ago
>5 replies one image omitted
Dead thread. Dead series.

Is ingus's tmr uses by anyone at all? I need the unit space.

How does FFT's ivalice sleep at night there are literally people who can instantly(as in no charge time) summon etheral swords from the ground and sky that can also break equipment and stats?

Great for Exdeath

I see. It's probably going to be the least of my priorities, right?

Night's guard

How are you rerolling anyway? Can you transfer data to another device or do you have to reinstall?

Depends on your needs. If you've got great 5* bases or Chizuru or whatever you're still better off with dual wield, blade mastery and stuff.

If you've got nothing else to do, then it's not a bad idea to power up your mage

more like:
>BAWWWW, I'm a poorfag and my memu and phone cant run this game I want waaahhhhhhhhhhh

Because of Judges, cards, and jail.

True, makes sense. I also have a bunch of shantottos. I'll read up the wiki regarding their values and assign their importance accordingly.

Go to walmart to buy a new phone each time.

>dumb drunk gets into fight with agrias
>she has sword equipped, but not unsheathed
>he raises hands
>she just thinks about judgement blade
>out of no where, a giant blue sword rises throught the bar and kills the drunk

Heh. Kek.

I was gonna reroll, but they kinda poop gems at you. I hit 2/40 5s weps (Y'shtola and Zidane) so I said fuck it and I'm just gonna save for future banners.

FFT. Not TA

pssh.....notting personel....
kid....

is rk dead?

Hi guys, I have a question about Chocobo Festival Fishing. I'm two hours because I want to get the rod and the other rod thing but I only get chocomedals... I'm tired because I think that rods are missable items

Yes, OO killed it.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

If OO ever gets an English release then RK and a good portion of BE dies for sure. RK wasn't even mentioned at the 30th anniversary event and OO already seems slick and polished at release.

The only thing RK has going for it is that it's playable on shitty phones and emulators.

Man, it sucks how bad Kefka is at 6*. Hopefully he gets Enhancements or something, but as a 3* base, probably not. It's weird how strong Exdeath is compared to every other 3* base.

OO runs significantly better than RK on my tablet too. First FF mobage that doesn't run like shit on all my non-emulated android devices.

How's Terra in comparison?

Reminder: Randi will be the worst 5* base on release, ever. There won't be any worse 5* bases. Period. He is shit. The global exclusive skill probably won't help much.
Also reminder: Randi will get enhancements in about 6 months. These enhancements will skyrocket him from bottom to near-top, with the absolute highest ATK in the game when doublehanding. It's completely stupid.

What kind of game is OO?

orlandu killed it, he should come to BE soon so it dies faster

A turn based Dissidia with RK gacha.

What do you pull for? Units?

>RK gacha

Why is WoL sudddenly everywhere? Square is pushing him in every game as the MC or something.

No one even played his game.

Almost as bad, but a little better. Better for general use but Kefka has human magikiller.

It's a mix between elements from different FF games desu.

Explorations are like how you progressed from stage to stage in the first PSP Dissidia game.

Battles are reminiscent of X, where there's a counter to show which character gets to move next, while adapting the BRAVE and HP attack system from Dissidia.

Gacha is a mix between RK and BE, you roll for weapons, and a 11pull guarantees a 4* at least.

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5r9ttr/account_breaking_bug_still_exists_warning/
>gumi too lazy to fix bugs
god damn

Wew all the missions in one go.

I think it's a bit too complex for a mobile time waster and has a ridiculous amount of dialogue, but to each his own.

How is it complex? It's probably simpler than RK all things considered.

mite b cool, will check it out at least

Both true, but there's an option to skip the dialogue and you get autobattle mode about 10minutes into the game.

does it have option for english on jp version?

no

>Tfw kept getting Ludmilles and using them as materials because I never noticed the TMR

End me

I find the Brave system overly convoluted and I doubt Auto Battle will get you through later content. Skipping plants the feeling of missing content for me. I would prefer the RK way with minimal story fluff to it and just feeding your nostalgia bait.

Jap only.

I'm also not fond of the chibi artstyle. This only works for me with sprites and trying to put them onto actual 3D models is off putting.
I really hated how VII looked and probably wouldn't have finished it if the battles and CG had the same horrible character models.

fucking moonrunes

t. Gumi shill

>I find the Brave system overly convoluted
It's a very straightforward system. Anyone who's ever played a Dissidia game should feel right at home with it and anyone who hasn't should be pretty comfortable with it after a few hours at most.

Anyway, here's the tier list for those of you autists who wanna reroll on JP. The people over at altema sure work fast.

altema.jp/dffoo/risemara

Should i put my mag pots into exdeath or white knight noel?

WKN is already my tank and i love spamming glacial wave and at lvl 100 gets sweet magic counter

But exdeath gets dual cast

>have Organics, Oak Staff, Deathbringer and Sazh's and Yuffie's weapons
>all I wanted was Thyrus
I'm in a good spot so I'm not complaining and I don't reroll anyway, but still.

>RK died before Vaynefag could ever use it

I've played both dissidia games before and I still hate this stupid system

That doesn't make it convoluted though.

Exdeath. No matter what damage output Noel gives you, damage is not his job. Damage is Exdeath's job.

Me hating it doesn't make it so. But it is.

It really isn't. Anyone who has trouble understanding it must be legitimately brain damaged.

>It's a very straightforward system.
>Here you go, instead of attacking the HP bar directly now you have to spend over twice the amount of time attacking because each attack you do doesn't necessarily do hp damage and you have 2 types of attack now

Explaing to me how that is straightforward?

It's simple as fuck, I don't really understand what the issue is.

I don't even play that shit game, and if you were not a raging autist you would notice I had complaints with the forced shit story which BE has as well.

>build up points
>use points to deal damage
wow such a difficult concept.

You build up your brave and then use an HP attack. Pretty simple. It being slightly more complicated than "hit enemy until enemy falls down" doesn't make it convoluted.

It really is. You're just overly autistic. I never said anything about understanding it. You'd know that but your brain must work in damaged ways because you apparently read whatever you want.

It's stupid as fuck.
"Simple to understand" it may be, it is still an unnecessary grasp at originality.

It's not straightforward at all. I get that you like the game and must take any comment against it as offensive to you personally but that's your problem.

>It's not straightforward at all
It's very straightforward.

>the "rk is dead" meme
Here's a collective (You) for all of you.

>argument is literally "nuh-uh, u mad"
What are you even doing

How many rolls did you do? I did 4 and got Organyx and Thyrus, but I'm kinda shook about my ratio and considering rerolling.

>19K lapis and 75 tickets

Orlandeau when?

it's ok, now you get to experience the joy of grinding for tmrs
it's totally amazing and not a slow, soul sucking experience at all
everyone should do it
join us user
join us

4 so far.

You really do read whatever you like, huh.

Unlike you. Judging by the quality of your posts, you don't read at all.

I don't know what you're talking about, that's what you said. I explained why it's straightforward and all you said to refute that was "No it's not". And then insisted that I find your opinion offensive for some reason.

>playing OO
>tutorial gacha
>get 5* staff for Vivi

is this normal for a freebie? should i reroll? the other 5* weapon i pulled is the fist for yang

Whatever autist.
I stated why I didn't like it, you took it personally, tried to change what I wrote and interpreted it however you liked and try to keep stiring up shit.
Why don't you just go to /v/ and troll there and let us adult have a nice discussion about a game.

t. got fucked by Chaos so the only explanation is that the system is too convoluted!

Why don't you git gud

Is Chocobo Moogle Festival forever or has limit time? Because I don't want to lose missable items but I can't with the fucking fishing...

012 chaos was quite hard tbqhwyf

Yeah, the second Feral Chaos fight was a dick.

Everyone gets it. Coincidentally it's good as fuck.

testing

Apparently it will end February 20th. But I can only assume it will be an annual thing? I am baffled by the idea of one-and-never-again events in offline console games.

People have apparently gotten other weapons too, but I think everyone gets a 5* regradless. I got Vivi's staff too though, so I can't confirm this.

sweet, resolution ain't fucked

Damn, 5/40 huh. Well I can't be assed to reroll and it's not like I got garbage anyway. Congrats to you though dude, you had a nice haul yourself. Hopefully you get Thyrus soon, Y'shtola is great!

Where's the fucking Tactics banner.

The first draw will always be one of 3 5*s
WoL, Vivi, or Rem's

>follow someone some time ago to use as a RW for an Ultimate or something, I don't even remember
>game crashes whenever I click on them and try to unfollow
I have a stalker in my friend list, I can't get rid of them!

Which is your main from the current lineup?

It ain't soul sucking though, just start that macro and do other shit

I think people are just gonna use whoever they have 5* weaps for desu

Tina

Just uninstall the game and join us on OO

Is rerolling in OO easy?