Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

What are the next repairs you're going to do with your car ? What's the budget you are allowing ?

as for me :
-clutch this weekend (will be a bitch, i don't have a lift nor a hole, or even a garage)
-Whole PCV system as I noticed pressure in my cranckcase
-Braking system overhaul (discs+brakes) in a few weeks.

Total budget : around 200€ for new parts / NOS parts. (car was bought for 150€ a year 1/2 ago)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.marktplaats.nl/m1138984488
link.marktplaats.nl/m1119097698
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related or no?
Planning on upgrading stock swaybar to mazdaspeed version when I am able

Nice brick.

Pic very related, yes

which mazda ?

Thanks m8

Looks nice (for €150)
It's a 2006 mazda3 sedan I recently purchased, $6000 but that's Australian dollarydoos, so closer to 4500 freedom bucks

Hey eurobro, any chance you could get me a redblock m90 transmission? My AW71 is shitting out and the m90 never made it to the US

Not OP, but I do have a Brick with M90.

How much are you willing to pay? In my country they sell for 250-300 euro and then its still on this side of the water.

that's pretty cheap desu, I imagine shipping will be hell though

Where in Europe(?) are you, I'm getting a quote

Netherlands.

Transmissie versnellingsbak M90 L, Volvo 940, B230FK, 1997.
€ 275,00

versnelingsbak M90 VOLVO 940 B230FK
€ 250,00
link.marktplaats.nl/m1138984488

Fuck,

Cut the first link out.
link.marktplaats.nl/m1119097698

Marktplaats means Marketplace and is our craigslist I guess.

shipping would be about 1000 USD so transmission plus tax stuff on my side would total aprox $2000...

Might need to save a bit more. Maybe take a trip to Netherlands, a Dutch girl I dated in HS said it was great, especially outside of Amsterdam tourist trap.

Thank you for all the info though, I think I might actually be able to do this. eventually

Its a great and comfy gearbox. Go for it of you can. The Netherlands is nice outsidr of the big cities, but oh so flat and crowded.. we do have Nice areas and villages though.

>new tires
Mine are trashed and need new ones for inspection coming up
>Contour upgraded thermostat housing
The gasket on the thermostat housing picked up oil from the valve cover leaking a bit and swelled the ring causing the housing to rupture. Fun fun.

Will also be an oil change coming up, possibly rotors and pads to follow. Maybe also new bearings up front.

Replacing the gear lever on my motorbike today. I think I finally have the right socket for the bolts, now.
For my car, it goes in for new tires tomorrow.

I like the lights senpai

Getting front end body work done in 2 weeks because some stupid bitch couldn't wait until she's out of her car/major intersection to text.

volvo shit today,
painting the rocker panels. butt cheeks and window trim with satin black, maybe finish the fuel system

How does one do the pcv on one of these? It seems completely inaccessible, at least on the turbo model:
>Intake manifold covering it from the top
>Starter covering it from the bottom
>EGR in the way coming from the front of the the engine bay
Is the only way to pull either the intake or the starter?

Driven off any cliffs lately?

nope, mostly been off roading lately since I got my truck running, not so much on road

>new tires
>replace transmission fluid (M/T)
>cabin filter
Pretty much it. My car never breaks down

Update: I fixed it! I actually fixed something!

Rear brake overhaul, drums and shoes (yes, drums).
Renew all interior lightbulbs. (Half the dashboard has gone dark)
Fix the metal "heat" plate above the exhaust, it's rusted partially off and the rattling it makes is making me crazy.

Replacement parts already bought, came up to a total of 49,75€. Tools I borrow during the afterhours at work.

Any particular reason for you to replace tranny-fluid?

Neat

Nice planning

We're bricks pals now I guess

That's it.
I should have done it while replacing the headgasket, when all the shit was out, but I had no idea back then...
I'll simply pull the starter

Maintenance minder says so and I have high mileage

which car is this

2015 Honda civic Lx

Good job user

>car is misfiring like a bastard
>eventually throws CEL
>cyl 4 misfire
>replace coil pack
>running perfectly smooth again for about a month and a half, no issues at all
>start it up yesterday after driving two days ago just fine
>car is trying to shake itself to death at idle
>no CEL

Got a 531 header to put on my b200ft this summer, and maybe an A cam or a VX. Still haven't figured out what would give me the widest power band as opposed to the T cam I have in it now. I'm also putting in a newer compressor for the a/c since the old one died. There's some other things I'm doing, too, if I have the time.