PlayStation 4 General #419 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

>Old Thread:
Nervous Nurse Edition

========================================

>Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata talks VR content more in Weekly Famitsu
gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-xv-director-hajime-tabata-talks-vr-content-potential-pc-port-weekly-famitsu

>Blue Reflection second live stream set for February 7
gematsu.com/2017/02/blue-reflection-second-live-stream-set-february-7

>Final Fantasy VII Remake producer Yoshinori Kitase talks progress and more in Weekly Famitsu
gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-vii-remake-producer-yoshinori-kitase-talks-progress-weekly-famitsu

>Cyber Danganronpa VR rated in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/01/cyber-danganronpa-vr-rated-europe

>The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind expansion announced
gematsu.com/2017/01/elder-scrolls-online-morrowind-expansion-announced

>Kingdom Hearts III screenshot commemorates Final Fantasy VII’s 20th anniversary
gematsu.com/2017/01/kingdom-hearts-iii-screenshot-commemorates-final-fantasy-vii-20th-anniversary

>Dollhouse for PS4, PC launches in 2017
gematsu.com/2017/01/dollhouse-ps4-pc-launches-2017

>Dead by Daylight coming to PS4, Xbox One in 2017
gematsu.com/2017/01/dead-daylight-coming-ps4-xbox-one-2017

>Digimon World: Next Order launch trailer
gematsu.com/2017/01/digimon-world-next-order-launch-trailer

>Disaster Report 4 Plus VR Demo delayed to February in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/01/disaster-report-4-plus-vr-demo-delayed-february-japan

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

That's my favourite Dangan that I would like to ronpa. Thanks OP. First time visiting ps4g since half a year and this is a good visit

Danganronpa is a tumblr tier VN with the most asinine writing in a game ever.

Soon.

We're near number 420.

Better be weed related.

>Danganronpa is a tumblr tier VN
precisely what are you even trying to convey with that statement?

>with the most asinine writing in a game ever.
talk about hyperbole my dude
And this is why I left.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Beep boop pass the blunt

don't talk to him

K.

>giving replies to fat moto spic

yeah just as Wild

so what indie games do you think we'll get for "free" this month?

Dogshit ones, like usual.

Something like Invisible Inc. and This War Of Mine that's supposed to be an actually great video game, and I really believe it is, but that I will never ever play, probably, because all of these games these months.

Or something absolutely shit without merit.

this war of mine was last month

Wouldn't mind Risk of Rain.

Any fellas playing Yakuza got tips for the Catfighting and Pocket Racing minigame?

war of mine was really fun actually

glad i decided to play yakuza 4 and 5 first, 4 is really chill

Maybe I'm bad at writing, but that's precisely what I meant. We received This War Of Mine last month and invisible inc before that, and both are great, but I doubt I'll play them.

>catfighting
Pray. Pick Jennifer and pick against your opponents strongest option. People say that if their little circle has a high strength, they're more likely to pick their strongest option too. Alternatively, stop playing it. It seems too random to have any real strategy and it's pretty rigged against you. I'm not the greatest masher in the world, but I've won that once in at least 10 times. I've given that up at this point.

>Pocket Racing
Get parts from Dream Machines, customize your car to the track (more jumps, better suspensions for example), only tap circle enough to stay on the track and sometimes you won't need to at all.

just play it then

>This War of Mine
I tried to play it, and it really is kind of fun, but the text is way too small.

Akiyama is the chillest video game character there is and I love him to death.

I got lucky with Tomoko once. I wish you could bet more than 99000000. Save scumming seems to work also.

Do different cars have different values? I saw a car for like 50 mil in the pawn shop and was tempted but I didn't have the money to spare

I'd let Akiyama fuck Haruka desu. better than a yakuza or producer

>Nioh
>Nier
>Horizon
>Gravity Rush 2
>Yakuza 0
>Still Titanfall 2
>all the Mikus
>Persona 5
>Maybe For Honor
>Maybe Wildlands

There are too many games my dude.

The fact that this lady is using Akiyamas only good climax move ruffles my feathers.

Yeah, you could save scum. You could pick the girl with the worst odds and hope to god that you win. Maybe some girls are more inclined to picking the same thing too. I dunno.

The cars dont change stats, but if you buy that car from the pawn shop, you'll get a bumper or a stabiliser or something as a bonus.

I hope one of them has Majima's neck snaps

>Horizon
Shit game
>Yakuza 0
Literally a meme
>Titanfall 2
Avoid, are you 12 years old to play multiplayer shooters unironically?
>all the Mikus
Off yourself
>Persona 5
Shit game
>Maybe For Honor
Ubishit
>Maybe Wildlands
Literally what

Here, saved you a lot of time

I can smell your neckbeard from here

You should fuck off, you clearly don't belong here.

2 scenarios:

1. You like pretend shitposting because you are a miserable infant

2. You literally hate video games and find no enjoyment in the thing you waste your time with.

Great.

What games do you play mate?

There's a´n easier way to make absurd amounts of money.

watch out lads, he'll call you a shill

only epic totally unique wapanese "hit things with swords" games like Nier and Nioh since he was not shitposting about those.

I mean Nioh and Nier are going to be great, but what a depressingly limited taste that guy has, wowy

More like depressingly limited choice ps4 has

Yeah, dying to Shakedown and getting revenge as Kiryu. Even without the encounter finder, it was still the absolute best way to make money. That being said, it still won't help if you're going for the completion stuff or the catfight trophy.

The English voice track on Berseria is actually really good. I might actually prefer it to the Japanese one desu.

I don't want to agree with you, but Danganronpa is genuinely fucking trash and the writing is insultingly bad.

I went with JP but if I ever replay it'll be in Eng since it does seem pretty good too. Vee's Velvet especially, but JP is good for Rina Satou Velvet too.

When did you last have fun?

Cancer
The English Velvet performance is abysmal next to the Japanese one, and that practically made the fucking game.

When i played GR2
Maybe i will have fun when Nier comes

When were you not a nintencuck?
Exactly. I'm always fucking bored.

Post more Yakuza webms

It's been a few years, but I remember enjoying the first two but also distinctly remember hating where they went in their last couple of chapters. They also felt the need to make a few of the characters incredibly insuffererable nd obnoxious and then make those characters survive to the end solely for the sake of being unpredictable which pissed me off.
But AE and DR3 were absolute dumpster trash and turned me off the series so fucking hard, it felt like the cranked up the edginess to have added shock value and threw the murder-mystery aspect out the window, despite it being the best part and the main draw of the series. And then the writing just went pure shit because the writers just stopped trying and packed them full of some of the most awful """twists""" I've ever seen.
I thought V3 *might* have a chance at being good since it was a return to the old formula and claimed to be a reset on the series plot, but after having beat it just a few days back, dear fucking god I was wrong. It might be the worst one yet, worse than DR3. Nobody should waste their money on that trash, especially not if they also thought DR3 was bad.
I might go replay the first two soon and see if they were garbage too and I'm just misremembering them as being decent because I just can't believe how much the series plummeted otherwise.

Sorry, lad. I just jumped into bed, but if you ask again in about 12 to 20 hours, I will.

Littlebigplanet 3 lads

Gonna trade my xbone in, after having played it twice since I bought it.

Should I buy games or put it towards a PSVR fund?

put it towards ps5 fund

Pretty good, definitely gonna DL it.

Is "Not A Hero" any good?

Looks like another meme indie game they push in to meet the quota
Allowing indies freely on psn was a mistake, we have a special containment platform for these

That is one fucking lazy Morgana rip off

Not A Hero is garbage

More like
Not A Game

>LITERALLY a memegame

If I filter meme and memegame what will this outhouse look like

Not much better.

Hey guys... Im harry the mobile poster. Nice to be here. I was hoping to make sum fwends. Please don't say anything bad or ill mobile spam and ban evade

I'm working on cleaning this hellhole up for me and it's mostly working but this is the only general I browse that consistently brings in new shitpost tech, it like you gives live solely for shitposting

These people are heroes

Hi Harry. Wanna be my fwend? We can play something together if you like?
What do you do for fun? I enjoy long walks on a beach and beautiful sunsets.

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
Not a Hero (PS4)
Starwhal (PS3, Cross Buy with PS4)
Anna: Extended Edition (PS3)
Ninja Senki DX (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
TorqueL (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)

When will Witch and the Hundred Knight go on PS+?

Whatever you say

>I went with JP
I thought you always went English
What makes you pick the Jap?

>"Commerce is currently not available in your country/region"
What did psn mean by this?

Imagine peoples reaction if a bunch of normies tried it out and got to the mouse rape scene.

I tend to prefer Japanese or equivalent "original language with subtitles" for most things but with games I'm usually on the fence since many games have a lot of dialogue in the middle of action scenes where you're meant to focus on the gameplay, so you can lose focus or miss dialogue easily in places. In fighting games I feel like it's easier to learn sound cues in english too.

I'll play a game in original language if the dub sounds bad to me or if I really like the Japanese voice actors. Like anything with Miyuki Sawashiro I'll play in Japanese if given the choice. Though I have grown a liking for Sarah Anne Williams lately too.

Berseria was a bit of a coin toss for me. I like both Rina Satou and Cristina Vee (especially since Vee voices pic related) so I just went with whatever.

Dusty Tokens in Gravity Rush 2 are currently multiplied by 5x. Completing a Treasure Hunt now gives 15 tokens instead of 3, getting a "Nice" for a photo gives 25 instead of 5, having someone find treasure from your photo gives 100 instead of 20, etc.
If you want the high-tier rewards, now would be the time to start grinding since they'll go back to normal value on the 7th.

>Like anything with Miyuki Sawashiro I'll play in Japanese
God tier taste 40.

time limited bonuses are stupid. should just keep it like that

I love you Citrus!

so what's the trick for free ps plus right now

>x5 multiplier
Oh baby, awesome. A week is a good amount of time to earn them too.

And I'm still salty that both Tales of Xillia and Catherine were dub only, missed out on some amazing Sawashiro in those.

I hate pocket racing so fucking much.

>Tales of Xillia and Catherine were dub only
>Tales of Berseria and Persona 5 are dual audio
Times are changing

Buying a CFW PS3 to play Catherine undubbed was worth it. Laura Bailey is one of the better English VAs, but she had nothing on Sawashiro's performance there.

Feels good.

Especially since Berseria makes up for Xillia's lack of JP audio what with Milla and Jude being a cameo boss.

I quite enjoyed Laura Bailey's Catherine and hell, I even enjoyed dub Milla in Xillia (I know a lot of people complain about a lisp, but I only ever heard it in the opening cutscene and she fits Milla otherwise). So the lack of Sawashiro didn't stop me enjoying the games at least.

tfw the backlog keeps getting bigger and bigger

Yeah it's a bit infuriating. I wish the rival racers flew off as much as me

I had 300+ hours in Xillia 1 and I only picked up on the lisp a handful of times.

It wasn't nearly as bad as people were saying.

I don't recall ever hearing it in Xillia 2 either.

Did they change the music in Lei Colmosna in Gravity Rush 2? After the initial 2 minutes or so there's a second section that has added instruments, and I didn't notice it before the patch.
Also holy fucking shit these Dusty Token bonuses. I literally have gotten 600 in the last hour.

And thank God they did.
Persona 5's dub sounds abysmal, which is a real shame by Atlus standards. Meanwhile the Japanese cast is good tier with Jun Fukuyama, Tomomazu Suguta, Miyano Mamoru, Ikue Ohtani (the literal voice of Pikachu), Rina Satou, Aoi Yuuki, Aki Toyasaki, I could go on. It's a genuinely star studded game.

>being a pansy shitter hiding behind filters from big scawy 4chins
>not living solely for shitposting
Look at this pleb and laugh

I heard it quite clearly in the intro cutscene (the one where Milla is meditating). After that, nothing. I can -still- hear it in that cutscene though, so it's not that it doesn't exist.

Either way Milla a best anyway.

When does the real OST for GTR2 come out? Does it even come out in the west?

>when will a niche in a niche weeb game go on ps+
The same time you'll get laid - never ever ever

February 23. 4 discs.
No western release planned, but it's not like it needs translating.

Well yeah but I plan on buying it so I just wanted to know if I need to plan for import shipping costs.

Thanks.

How far i'm from finishing the story of Witch and Hundred Knight if i'm currenly on the mission with a ghost in the shitty swamp-plains land?

Douse Shinundakara was given Japanese lyrics when it was released. Maybe Red Apple will too.

Yo stop liking this bad character

What ghost?

Buy a real rhythm game

Do you mean Sabina? That'd be around Chapter 9.

You're more than half way through if so. But there's still a significant amount left.