youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E

>Previous

Azura is ok in my book.

Fluffy

jews

what happened to Dorcas?

私は私の妹を愛する!

top 5 dream

I want my sweet lovely maid-wife to still be top 20.

OT3

>Gaiden.png

What if they give you all the characters you voted for? I'll at least get Marth and his harem.

I hope nobody saw that

Azura a shit

>dorcas emblem

>sorry romantic cleric release echoes

>release echoes
>cute pair
>fucked rng

>myrmidon characters general

Best sibling for Kana?
In your headcannon anyways

>always axe waifu

>Dorcas Emblem
This may be a sign.
I think the meme magic is working.

I want Maribelle to sit on my face while playing with my dick and calling me a worthless peasant

Shiro

>FeMui seeing lot gay

>Kanna existing
>letting Corrin breed his retard genes

>break fe4

>keeps shitposting tharja
Even the wordclouds know it.

I like Shigure and Shiro desu

I'd breed Kamui's retard genes, and hopefully actually being with Kana as he grows up to actually raise him uncucks him.

>rng cuck hard

based lunatic subhumans

>jaffar maybe literally Eliwood

deepest lore

These tbqh family

Kana needs a comfy big brother who can be a good, responsible role model, anyone else is liable to poison his/her growth with their meme gimmick trait.

>touching the head
That's rape wolverine.

>couldn't pair her to Ryoma
Shame, not waifu material for me but she deserved to be happy if only for a moment.

I like Hisame as his bro too but then again I'm just a random user who occasionally tripfags

>Replaying FE7 on a whim
>Lyn still has 2 defense at level 8
>Meanwhile, Wil and Dorcas are getting mad gains and fucking everything up

>female Kanna
>siblings
Her first cousin once removed should not also be her brother.

Been playing Birthright recently, never bothered with it, but Takuki is so good. He used to just piss me off but now I know why people like him. I will give him Corrin as a reward. I am sorry, Takumifags.

>Always axe waifu
>Sword better
Which is it?

Fire emblem heroes out yet?

He's an annoying shit in both games but he's pretty strong along with his fujin yumi, I just didnt like his demeanor. I only paired him up with Mozu just for a strong kid, boy was that not worth.

Yes. Why aren't you playing yet?

No. Wait until tomorrow.

Stop me from being hyped for a fucking mobage please

Don't really like anyone from Hoshido anyway, and I don't think anyone is coming up. I'm only on chapter 12 and can't think of anyone better that might come later. Don't like Lobsterking either, really.

Severa is a sweetie who deserves a beautiful diamond ring on her finger and a fairy tale marriage.

Camilla a best!

This is true.

Have you reclassed Azama yet?

He's stronger than Xander and Ryoma, he's a healer as a joke.

Cynthia is shit!

>fairy tale marriage
Yes, lock her in a barrel, hammer nails on the side, then roll her down a hill onto a river.

I don't like his design. Im going to reclass him to Dread Fighter later, though.

Not same user but I paired Azama and Oboro, and he currently has 7 more Str than her and is sweeping levels solo because Renewal OP

How much longer? I feel a primal urge to whale for somebody not from Fates

who won?

kek

Our boy

Lucina and Chrom

me

Dorcas

Are they going to redo Athena's speech patterns if she gets into Heroes?

It might be out at 5 PM EST today.
If rerolling is possible, I'm not even sure who I'm going to aim for. Probably Our Boy or maybe Ike if he's in from the very beginning, it doesn't seem like there's a good selection of Lords available.

Dunno yet.

What do you guys think of Kaze x Setsuna and Saizo x Hana?

Don't worry, Hisame is still good.

Their supports are ok i guess.

Come back when he has their base stats

>FE4, 5 & 9 are generally recognized as top tier and three of the best games in the series
>not in Heroes on launch

Maybe.

>big hereos
For you

Gotta have something to look forward to desu.
They stuck Awakening and Fates in there to pander to the lowest common denominator, it's a good idea to draw many people in immediately.

But you get Ike and Gaytree on launch.

Saving the best for last

is 5? only thing I hear about that one is the difficulty

>Nolan maxes out every stat but Strength and HP

I'm amazed we even got the Elibe games represented at launch.

Is it shameful to admit I generally liked Awakening but despise Fates?

>Is it shameful to admit I generally liked Awakening but despise Fates?
Well I'm not overly fond of either but I played Awakening more. So I kinda get it, even though Awakening was a game that they didn't put much thought into designing from a gameplay perspective.

bad

That's my opinion as well. I liked Fates at first but it only has gameplay going for it. Awakening had more

It's got some wonky chapters and cryptic bullshit but it's a damn good game. If you liked Genealogy and RD you'll like Thracia.

Who's ready for mobage shit to take over the general.

I think everyone who likes FE should give 5 a serious try, it's great.

The mobage poll has already taken over this general

It's fantastic. Difficult, but fair (generally).

Highly recommended.

People over-praise both Jugdral games a bit, but FE5 is genuinely fun to go through if you like challenges. Even in second playthroughs there's few dull moments because the game keeps you thinking and planning at all times.

Marth's tiara is truly one of a kind. It shapeshifts.

Play Super Thracia.

>He still thinks it's solely a mobage poll

So Hisame cant reclass into hero/zerker but Kana can?
I'm a little miffed that it only gives the oni classes to Hisame.

>Fates and Awakening in to draw in the waifufags and new FE players
>Archanea and Elibe in to draw in the nostalgiafags from Japan and the rest of the world respectively
Seems like a pretty obvious choice to me. You can't have everyone.

If they keep remaking games in the future, but skip Jugdral and do Elibe instead, I'm going to riot

As expected of the myrmidon fighter.

Awakening was comfy as fuck, it was an adventure with a friendly bunch of dorks to save the world. The characters ranged from normal to slightly wacky, the atmosphere was fun, and Robin was a nice design. Honestly, My Castle would have been a much better feature for Awakening due to what a chill bunch the Shephards were.

Fates has the awful story split where both kingdoms deserved death, older brother Royals being retards, off the wall insane characters like Camilla, Peri and Belka in Nohr, dull as dirt characters in Hoshido, the massive Azura shilling.

And that's not counting the mess that was Revelations. Conquest 8, 10, 12, 17, 18, 22, 23 and 24 are still fucking great maps though.

>it's LITERALLY impossible to promote Shiida into a Falcoknight in Shadow Dragon

I still think it's bullshit that Rinkah is the only normally recruitable Oni.

Having only one of a normal combat class available without reclassing or capturing triggers my autism something fierce.

>He is excited for a fucking mobile game