Memeball thread

Memeball thread

Previous thread:

I know the guy who made it called it the "shittiest memeball" but to me it was the best

shit wrong image

this is a blue board faggot

there we go

I'd pay just the tip. ;)

Do you know if AMG is even worse than regular Mercedes when it comes to reliability/cost of repairs or just the same?

Not really I have had both and they broke down similarly. Mostly electrics.

im sorry but i had the wrong image selected

That would be believable if you had said it after posting it. How do you make a post with the wrong image while being aware of it before you hit post?

if i already selected the image i cant remove it anymore from the attachment-thingy, duh

Kekkkk.

>Do you know if a sports car break more than a car made for daily commuting?

You click browse and select another which replaces the wrong one, or you press shift and click the image name.
>implying performance cars are inherently unreliable

t. ferrari's marketing team's damage control division

Don't get me wrong faggots, I own two benz.

The question is really stupid. Of course an AMG will be more expensive to repair and to maintain. Parts are three times more expensive than regular Mercedes-Benz parts.

Ouch
that's for the AMG specific parts right?
also why does your thermo have the benz emblem over a cadillac emblem?

This is a shit thread. Faggot.

mk5's will know this feel, and the oil burning feel.

Because I am too poor for a Cadillac.
Also
>Original Mercedes-Benz thermos
>It's just a shitty regular thermos with a drawing on it

So true it hurts

Is skoda really that good?

>>Original Mercedes-Benz thermos
>>It's just a shitty regular thermos with a drawing on it
kek

FUCKING. BRAKE SBC SYSTEM ON MY W211.

this deserves a frogposting thread of its own

You own a fucking thermos, nigger. Anyone can walk into a Mercedes parts department and buy swag.

Yeah. Basically any volkswagen group manufacturer on a budget is good.

Can anyone make a subaru one?

I would love a Skoda fabia vrs or a superb. They're cool as shit.

These are premiun, I need a template

BUT MUH DIESEL DOMINATIOOOOOOOON

I received it from my younger brother at Christmas because he knew I owned two benz.
What would you wanted me to tell him?

>"Kek, what a waste of money bruhh"

>tfw you own a pricey sports car but don't wear seat all around because you aren't a pretentious douchebag

I know famlaman... I am a failure of a benz owner.

lol someone help with the subieball this guy's been asking since way back in the last thread
>Sry I tried it looked shit lol

I really, really like this.

In all fairness, you can make a metric shitton of those and no-one will complain

Yeah I am, but people are too busy trying to derail the thread with bait to make me the favour.

For whatever reason this is still here even after 3 hours...

I wonder if i started mass-posting shit pics and ban-evading like alphonse could i make Veeky Forums even better than it already is?

You're supposed to tip a mechanic?

Mods don't care.

I shitposted pretending to be alphonse just to see what happens, and I got a 24 hour ban after 3 days of shitposting.

Nice ones

They're not McLarens or Maybachs, but they're very good for the money
Also, they take older VW parts and rework them to be not shit, so they end up being very reliable

Spread the bread

>my name isn't even mentioned and people still sperg
triggered?

Couldn't the same be applied to GM as well.

>Hey guys, Saturn is making some really reliable cars that are hurting Chevy's feelings..
>FUCKING GET RID OF IT.

>Hey guys. Pontiac is making some really good budget performance cars that might slightly affecting the Corvette and hurting it's feelings.
>FUCKING GET RID OF IT.

VW are fucking ridiculous for this, though.
>guys let's use basically the exact same shit across all our brands, but if they're lower than VW we make them ultra shit, and if they're higher than VW we make them slightly less shit
Skoda are reliable because Skoda owners are price sensitive thus they look after their cars due to an innate mechanical sympathy born from this price sensitivity. VW et al are bought be ignorants and retarded people who were razzledazzled by the brand memes and thus they buy them purely for badge whoring.

Perfect.

The perfect final touch.

KEK
I'm the guy who made the original BTW, yours is just perfect
saved

this is my sisters turbo jetta

lel

Why would AMG be different if the base car is exactly the same?

People are fucking dumb.

Here you go bro, sorry I was too lazy to do it before. Couldn't think of an

>Couldn't think of an
scrape that

Not all parts are the same and some could maybe affect reliability. AMG isn't just a trim level.

>>Hey guys. Pontiac is making some really good budget performance cars that might slightly affecting the Corvette and hurting it's feelings
>>FUCKING GET RID OF IT

Triggered. Pontiac didn't deserve to die.

neither does the chevy SS, but yet here we are

lel

you are stupid

AMG engines are closer to the limit, higher compression often means shorter lifespans

You are stupid.

From brakes to suspension to engine to transmission a lot of things are different than say a Base C Class.

Those AMG parts have almost no alternative from other models, so they wait for you to get literraly ASS RAPED.

>not seizing the opportunity and upgrading to porsche ceramics
shiggy diggy

>higher compression often means shorter lifespans
then why are diesels indestructible

I was talking about otto cycle engines
also diesels being indestructible is a huge meme

then why is it common that merc diesels regularly hit 1 million km without rebuilds

Are you talking about N/A diesels? W123? W124?

yeah, w211 and w212 stepped up their game too, w210 were shitty though

Those engines were overbuilt and not having a turbo greatly increases the reliability, it's no surprise they just keep going and going

MUH SIDES

>also why does your thermo have the benz emblem over a cadillac emblem?
underrated

this, with the SSEi Bonnevilles. Fucking RIP

seems like someone REALLY hates vw

They are ruining themselves way too fast.
Thats what you get when you get more bookkeepers around the table than engineers on the moment they take important decisions.

Fixed the hand
btw it's even sadder, they claim to be a luxury brand
and they're about to make the 1 series FWD
tbqh they fucked up by putting that engine in the mini already, isn't mini supposed to be a premium brand?

In some ways, but in other ways they are finally recovering from their pig disgusting 2004 - 2014 dark age.

>M2 is the best bmw to come out in forever and actually resembles what made people like the brand in the first place, 2 series in general is gold
>M4 GTS no slouch either
>styling across the board dramatically improved from where it was and at least shows an attempt to make the cars look less fat and bloated

Have a new template without the hand defect

Cheers lad. I wanted to get this out my system ever since the first thread.

i-isn't she pretty? ;~;