/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1067

>2 ep magnafest

>February Schedule:
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm
2/1 - 2/15 - 14 Million Player Celebration

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>No life event soon
free premium draw a day
200 crystals a day
halfed AP cost for everything
login lottery (noone wins this)
double xp and rp
can play raid battles 5 time a day
get 1.2 more renown and prestige

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064
game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170131_cp1_q2_s10_8.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cog?

Breeding with the Levin Sisters.

What flips did you get so far, /gbfg/? 1 Yugu stick, 1 dagger and a selfie here.

Which character would treat me like pic related?

Dibs on pink

>Mona and Mena have NPC profiles
Non playable confirmed, into the trash

Nothing.

Reminder to join COWFAGS

That's Narumeya's entire character.

Sochie is C U T E

new player, got skyrend spear/forte from free single pull, and holy cane from free 10-part pull, is this good start?

I'm doing the event

1 levi dagger, bunch of selfies and fodder from tia

I'm thinking of starting my light or dark grid. Which one should I aim for first?

Actually nothing. Not surprised since I'm focusing on boat only.

Why aren't all the Levin Sisters playable? Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Darn, I wish we had a playable Lecia, Apollonia, Juliet, Shriou, and Sachiko.

IMAJIN

FORTE IS FAST! FAAAAAST!

Is there's any general idea what I should get as a HS for subskill in baha or just go in with clarity for Ragnarok field?

Light!

Fat load of nothing

Colo's spamming me selfies
That's about it (mostly because I'm taking my time finishing the event first before throwing myself full time into magfest, we've got two goddamn weeks anyway)

I have reached the end of the sky.

Apollonia doesn't have an NPC profile

Juliet and Shirou took more than a year to get their playable versions

Sachiko's NPC profile is about her meme mimic version

Double Trouble
Rage
Clarity
TH

Absolutely nothing. Fuck you Chev

1 selfie, 2 harps from Chev so far.

I want to put at least 3 babies inside the yellow one.

Who's that armored bro looking guy below Naoise?

Dual Impulse 3/ Double Trouble 3. Leave Clear to the bunnies/bishops.

Yugu sword and Chev harp

Apollonia and Black Knight are the same person.

Siegfried also has an NPC Profile.

200 berries and one chev. At least give me fodder you fucking bitch.

Reminder if your guildness or stuck in a shitty nip speaking guild to join COWFAGS

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064

Shit son we Grymnir now?

I wanna bully Pink till she's on the verge of tears then fuck her.

Albert 5* soon

If they were going to make them playable they would've done it already while Aoi Yuuki was already in studio and available

They definitely aren't going to release them now

>Apollonia doesn't have an NPC profile
It's quite literally one of the first

Baotorda, offensive doraf tank

>Flips
>Me

Do you accept newbs? I've only been playing for about a month.

>Magnafest during an event
y dey do dis

Fucking hell, I just want the mage creed.

>not leaving clear to lightfags with ferri

Light it is. I guess it's time to shove my pendants at Chev guns.
Baotorda.

That's more on the case of Cygames didn't want 4 different characters voiced by Aoi Yukki in the gacha.

They'll probably show up in Albert and Mina's 5* Fates when they're released.

Yes. Anyone is free to join.

>Because a main story character and two main story NPCs got playable versions it means these side characters will!
WEW

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Alright, I guess I'll have to get Valkyrie next. Would I be equipping a spear alongside to get the DATA buff? If so, what would be a good main hand spear for Light?

3 Chev selfies

>Apollonia and Black Knight are the same person

>They give us the cuck version
Seriously fuck this game I don't want to roll that whore

Last thing I need is to roll literal cuckshit when I could've had the blonde or pink sister, and now because they chose to release her it means we'll never get the other two.

Thanks. I love knightly looking dudes.

>all would be SRs
It doesn't even matter

People who unironically use the term cuckbait don't deeerve to have what they want in the first place.

To be honest I'm only saying light because of my bias for Rosamia. The light grind is absolutely miserable.
At least Feather and Albert are practically SSRs though.

Had fallen asleep, so rushing through these omega hosts before reset.
wind 1
414FE9C4

Athena wanpan works really well

>That's more on the case of Cygames didn't want 4 different characters voiced by Aoi Yukki in the gacha
Why not? Sounds like easy money.
Remember the increase in profit from Shuten Douji?

Nothing. Athena hasn't dropped anything for over a month.Athena is an unkind harlot. A HARLOT!

Eden or Uno spear. Honestly though going HS in light is pretty bad.

I wouldn't mind at least I could roll them

>Cygames released two cute SR girls
>They're both cuckbaits

When should I be farming Athena as Fire?

_____________________________________cuckbait______________________________________________

when you roll agnis i.e. never

I want to fuck Yurius

When you have Agni or Shiva

>magnafes

Light is the only element that I can survive for long. I don't care for the grind, I have the autism for it but being a f2pshitter limits me on what elements I can actually play. If I hadn't missed getting the light katana from shodown, I'd be Sword Master instead, but I fucked myself over and only got wind katana.

Why not, all of their voices are wildly different

Most of the fan art is for the girls that aren't the one we got, they fucked up super big time

Is it okay to skill up a Chev Harp a bit for my Superstar? Just unlocked and I'll be leveling him but I figured finally having a harp is always good, the lack of power just hits my newshit grid a bit.

>Chev raid background goes from blue to red
It's not like anyone else was joining

Thanks for the spear!

wind 2
25A5491C

>Cygames
>Releasing 3 SRs at the same time
>And not only that, releasing 3 SRs that have the same seiyuu

Ya'll motherfuckers are greedy.

If you don't see yourself getting GW harp or able to awaken it, it's an ok alternative. Don't skill it up too much though because it'll be replaced eventually.

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt170131_cp1_q2_s10_8.mp3

>my memeroll is going to be another non-character rare

I also like Rosamia so it's not big a deal, and the grind for Dark probably is just as painful anyway.
I also have a Chev gun and sword drop from casual farming so arguably it's a better start than Dark.

newshitter here

When Chev buffs herself do I just wait until they go away?

first day and I'm already sick of it! normal raids UGH

>The debuff resistance of this boss is through the roof

Or we're back to doing this again huh? Kuso game.

Isn't that Fitzthistlewits? I still miss him.

>my memeroll is going to be baha or hades

yes

yeah just wait for it

Yes

Actually put $$$ to a shady site to give me the Mobage Coin points for my beginner draw.

My current team is very sad unfortunately, so I'd like to pick a character that'll give me a big boost. My choices are Clarice, Magisa, Yuel, or Percival. I'd really prefer to not go with Perc, because I would like to finally have an SSR girl that isn't Cerberus.

Currently using pic related, if Percival is really as good as someone else has told me, maybe I'll just have to suck it up and go with my male team.

use debuff or dispel

Well eventually you'll get enough hp from swords to basically tank everything except for % of mhp attacks and triggers so don't worry about that. But if you're really insistent on using HS, Eden is Lucio's character weapon while the other one is just an upgraded GW spear.

I can probably get it next GW but as of now I'm going to take forever just awakening the dagger I got. But for now yeah I'll just skill it a bit so I have a harp and toss it once I can get the GW one.