Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Will burn the coal to reach my goal edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM >Embed<

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.8 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=660688

>New T2 for old characters
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=693121

more info next

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=683380
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=683382
youtube.com/watch?v=eXetWtMTNmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>FaceTruck Liek event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=683380

>FaceTruck hashtag event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=683382

Lady Sif is fair! The fairest!

It begins

>tfw 100k likes never ever
I was counting with that ticket you faggots.

NEW META BOIS

Also, just got my Wasp to T2, but which would be best for her 4th gear? Critical Damage, Critical Rate or Def Pen?

Also, best obelisk for her?

Who should I get for vibranium, t2 wasp or destrobro?

>still at 79k likes

JUST

How can other armors even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=eXetWtMTNmg

Is Nico any good at T2? Last gear will be 20 soon and I am wonder if she is worth dropping a ticket on

So tell us user, on who are you using those bio selectors, tickets and other shit you might be getting these days??

>not even CA's netmarbian-tier cash grab generated more than 1000 likes
well at least there's a silver lining

>CA video
>guys there is some thing you have to like or whatever
>here is the link
>also it's behind an ad thing
What a fucking faggot, is this nigga supposed to be the future fight /guy/?

>talks about it at the end of the video
>"click the link in the desciription and you get some free shit in game"
>"I don't get anything from this so just go check it out!"
>implying he doesn't get ad money from the link
>implying he doesn't get the 6* ticket or other rewards from the event

Gotta pay off those important extra WBI chest slots somehow

What link? Isn't the bit thing just a URL shortener?

>is he supposed to be the future fight /guy/?
I think he had the potential to be when he was new on the scene. I liked some of his earlier content since it was relevant and he actually had to put out quality stuff to get people to watch since he didn't have a fanbase early on.

Now he just shits out a vlog a day for the views knowing his sheep will watch anything. The quality of his videos and how relatible he was as a player fell off a cliff when he went full whale too. Now he only clears SL because of his 50% VIP heal and only does well in other modes because of his absurd whale cards.

>tfw can't decide who I want to t2
This is becoming a problem

Give me your BAM so I can finish Odin.

Get your own I'm about to blow it all on getting supergiant to 6* once I have the gold

PLEASE respond

>1st world problems
send me some of that dank BAMS famalam

S P O C K

I am but those cowardly world bosses run away after I whoop their ass 5 times.

how to I into Sif t1 for SL?

Used today's x40 on Misty to get her to 4*, and then the x200 on Medusa to get her there as well. Now that I can beat SL, I'll try to evenly grow the rest of my roster. Thanos can wait until after 3.0.

Pls, can someone help me?

using on yondu

def pen
anything attack oriented with gbi

>time to upgrade Ulik's gears, SHIELD farming left me at 430 of his bios
>surely this should be enough to get him to all 20s
>it is
>three tries from 19 to 20 in his 3rd gear, and 1 try on his 4th gear from 19 to 20 as well
>now I'm left with 113 Ulik bios
>I didn't even planned on taking him to T2

Oh well. If only RNG was this nice with other characters.

Shield > stun > knock up > spin (i frames)

Repeat

>mfw main MFF page went up over 100k likes since FB like event started but the post you had to like is not hitting 100k.

Thanks for setting this up to fail NM.

At least we get an awakened iso which will probably be purple for me

thanks, I'll try that rotation next SL reset

also
X-men when

>no sticky
>post has no mention of the rewards
>it's pretty much a random post
If anything it's feels like they did it on purpose.

Ultron was lead. I tried it without strikers first and died so this was my second attempt. His uni bonus proc'd often too.

The change to his 6* skill making it a complete iframe was highly needed so that's great. His first two skills aren't iframes (when he jumps up a little) so he got hit in the match whenever I used those (I thought maybe the jump would make part of the animation safe) but they both have webs now so that'll be great in SL, not the best for WB. Will try him out in SL when it resets.

Also web bros weren't made for SL.

He isn't speed tho so no bullshit blast reflect rumbles

I mean world bosses.
They all feel lackluster for WB, I rather test them on shadowland and see how far can they go, pretty sure doc ock has more potential than t2 spidey.

Still working on his gears
same with destroyer

Get this time down to under a minute.

If they don't do another post or notice, then yeah, they just don't want us to have a ticket.

my T2 gwen shreds WB

greg asked for this

But Amora has I-frame so she wouldn't actually take damage from anything

i just got the 200 bioselectors which i can use to upgrade the gear to max and t2 one of two character mk and yellowjacket. which do i choose. on hand i have all the equipment with mk at 19 while i'm only at 18 with YJ.

what do ?

MK obviously
YJ is farmable

very hard, will take me some time, but mk is alright too i guess. a bit of background. i have no blast type characters at t2, and yj is the only decent one at 60/6/6 alongside strange at 55 and 5 stars, while i do have cap at 60/6/6 and t2 shang chi and iron fist

welp i got bored and i used them on mk. hope i'm not he's better at t2

top choice for combat/hero abx, can do most WB and SL where able.
Mr Moonie is the best

What's his story?

Only T2s gaybois

hillary voter

Wiccan's T2 is good and:
>he doesn't T2 Hulkling along with Wiccan
What's wrong with you?

I-I didn't

>Get home
>Old favorites Blingpin, SpOck, and even Destroyer get T2s
>Blingpin's is boring as shit and just a summon buff more or less and his unique niche as a defensive blast character is now pointless thanks to Sharon who does everything way better, but at least he's still physical. What I expected to the T.
>SpOck gets a useless summon buff to his spider bots, but gets longer web times and a little more dodge. Attempts to rectify lack of iframes are... interesting, but the die is cast.
>Destroyer... LOL. "Hey this character will reflect 100% of energy damage received, but maxed out receives 80% less damage... ok lets buff that to a 95% reduction, give him a small speed boost but not enough to matter, and a bit more damage, but still not enough to make much difference from the poor rotation he has."
>BLACKED and Cage, who gives a shit?

energy defense is different to reduction in energy dmg received

>/tv/ meme shield are the only characters without T2's now
How will they ever recover?

Also all Culson needs is the same lame ass summoning bonuses everyone else gets with maybe an increase to speed and skill damage. Lincoln needs an overall damage boost and a few other things, but he's got a ton of potential.

Kamala doesn't have one either. Banned from getting a T2 by executive order.

>caring about Agents of Shitters
Coulson will get a shitty summon buff
Daisy will get a boost her buff so she can continue to be a good little buff slut
lmao who gives a fuck about Niglock
Dead Lightning Guy will get increased lightning dmg
Kamala will get a meme T2

it hurts. she was one of the first characters I had at 20/20/20/20. She was my T2 MK before T2s existed

A whale in my alliance says Superior Spider-Man is a beast now and by far the best of the new T2.

Based SPOCK

>a beast
lmao does he have all korean cards or some shit

I just asked who to T2 silk or Spock and he said Spock does way more dmg than silk.

So I guess he's the best spider now.

> he said Spock does way more dmg than silk.
Silk whole deal is her survivability so that goes without saying.

>24/7 HOT TIME ends this weekend
>mfw

How many SHIELD levels did you guy advance? Do you think you can make it to the next before we go back to reduced exp?

Went from 64 to 66, should be able to squeeze to 67 in these days, seeing how I got 22% exp in only a day.

Gwenpool is cute! CUTE!

Silk's damage is shit to begin with, it's not like it's hard to out-dps her

P L E A S E

R E S P O N D

Her T2 is good but I wouldn't class her as a priority, only once you've got the all the Blast memes to T2 first, unless you're not a meta slave and just wanna play for fun then yes it's worth it definitely and you should follow your heart

>tfw not even gwenpool could save this issue

Waid is so bad

It is against Sharia Law.
are you for real though? Because that sounds dumb enough to be plausible.

With those teeth? it looks like Squirrel Girl is under the mask

Huh, really? It's not as bad as leddit let it be then. My silk and spidey can solo up to 15 floor

Obviously not, you dolt.
What do you think we're talking about? The mexican government?

This is coming from a mexican, don't take it as personal.

as ALWAYS, let the dust settle for a few days first.

>want to let the dust settle and see what people say about JJ T2
>no one will have have her at T2 when the dust settles so I still won't know

then the solution is to keep her in the garbage where she belongs.
>More people will T2 Destroyer than her or Luke
beautiful

Quick! What did you use these selectors for?

memes

Hulk

He was the only unfarmable I still had at 4*

Gwenpoo a shit! SHIT!

Hulk desu

Considering Medusa

>MFW sitting on 350 bios worth of selectors
>And Rulks uni just went off sale with him sitting at 120 at 5* and I have a 6* ticket

>Rulk uni
>another Combat Hero
What's the point?

Fuck that shit, I know it fits the character but I finally had a respectable combat villain and they pull the rug out from under me. I was planning on dumping my bios on him and giving him a shiny new tier 2 but I certainly don't need another combat hero for that category. At least Rhulk can still solo speed rumbles but so much for destroyer floors.

I feel like my Silk has good DPS,

I'll probably break down and get a Carnageman subscription and a Stark Stash when the next update hits or more info drops.

Now I have to decide which unfarmable hero I want to burn this fat fucking stack of bios on...
Kate Bishop
Rulk
Destroyer

Then I have to make T2 decisions. I need more fucking tickets.

>unfarmable
>kate bishop

>I need more fucking tickets.
just go to hell ???
naw, you need to manage your progress and have realistic goals

They should've at least switch Captain Hydra to Villain, say what you will about his whole deal but the name Captain Hydra doesn't exactly inspire heroism.

Or just set him to both for giggles and grins.

dat asspain

Captain hydra isn't his actual title though that's just what fans nicknamed him

It still pretty much what he actually is.

for some fucking reason MEmu hangs when I try to load a story mission - what gives? Should I just switch to Nox?

I'm confident that when push comes to shove at the end of this whole thing he's going to pussy out. He already knows he's not the Steve he used to be.

Can someone please try naked Octopus (doesn't matter much if he's T2 or not) on villain floors after SL reset? I'm interested how much NM improved him this time. Now he's got guard 8 hits for 4 sec shield on his 6* (and it's iframe), one stun and one guard break move that can corner opponents pretty easily. All of this looks good on paper and I think he can be actually viable now. It would be great to have such a versatile character.

Will try both vanilla Ock and SpOck after reset, mine's T2.