/sg/ - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. General

BugTrap, CTD, freeze or lockup? Find your crash log.

Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name]_log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7
>Common misconceptions about Shadow of Chernobyl game mechanics
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html
>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/
>STALKER General Steam Group - Join chat and ask for an invite!
steamcommunity.com/groups/BroZone

Reminder that MS Update KB2670838 breaks your DX10/11 games including Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat.
Here's a possible fix: mega.nz/#!LAAXlaIZ!uVbJ-gsIPm8Sn2ydh7btI_3VK7Mfr41qoO2L6M7FZfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/call-of-chernobyl
bitbucket.org/Darryl123/call-of-chernobyl-official-addons/
docs.google.com/document/d/1_LGfDq3dr3GZt9DmC7TGvQv93Yw1wJZvQmVWw5y2Tlk/edit
moddb.com/addons/pripyat-2016-2-pr101ba031an401dynhud20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
>Clear Sky
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
>Call of Pripyat
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrade Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
>Oblivion Lost Remake
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
>Joint Pak 2
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
>Weapon Soup for CoC Repo
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
>Call of Chernobyl/Warfare Bitbucket repository
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Codebro's 1.0008 Patch for SoC - enter "menu_fps_cap 0" in the console to prevent crashes.
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA

>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

Previous Thread

Can anyone help?

I dont know which one to shitpost in

3rd for splitting the generals is just as gay as being a weeb

well being gay is even gayer than that so you would know

you're right about that

how does the zone treat the gays if there are no women?

someone post the back entrance pic

that's my screenshot!

bandits are rude to everyone, though.

well , it is what it is

suck it up heh and present your boipuci

nope

Where can I get the M134 or M249 in CoC with AO3 as Duty member? Nimble only has M60 and the custom M249 and both seem to have rare and somehat expensive ammo.

I'm glad I'm not a part of that autismfest over there.

>Posts this in both threads

Heres your (you)

Isn't there a mod that literally does that for CoC? Go look in moddb and find that mod. Just compare the files that come in that with the ones you already have and you'll figure out how to do it yourself.

>He's so fucking salty he's keeping the other thread open

in-game version

this is my thread and the other post is from the weeb, i'm just mocking him

you sure are good sir

right after you

Are there a list of console commands?
I'm playing RadioPhobia and most of the beds straight up do not work, and it's pitch black outside, so I want to change the time to day.

>>>/tesg/

the beds work fine, what are you on about?

I'm in Yantar and the beds there don't work, other beds in Bar and Wild Territory don't work for me either.

Can somebody decipher this log entry for me? CoC + mods.

*** RESET [0 ms]
Config-file [appdata\user.ltx] saved successfully
* MEMORY USAGE: 596373 K
* End of synchronization A[1] R[1]
refCount:pBaseZB 1
refCount:pBaseRT 1
* DVB created: 1536K
* DIB created: 512K
- r__tf_aniso 8
- r2_tf_mipbias 0.
* RM_Dump: textures : 2230
* RM_Dump: rtargets : 19
* RM_Dump: vs : 86
* RM_Dump: ps : 109
* RM_Dump: dcl : 20
* RM_Dump: states : 71
* RM_Dump: tex_list : 1572
* RM_Dump: matrices : 0
* RM_Dump: lst_constants: 0
* RM_Dump: v_passes : 2113
* RM_Dump: v_elements: 2114
* RM_Dump: v_shaders : 1187
* GPU shading: vs(0/4.0/40), ps(0/4.0/40)
* GPU vertex cache: unrecognized, 24
* NVidia MGPU: Logical(1), Physical(1)
* Starting rendering as 2-GPU.
*** RESET [273 ms]
* MEMORY USAGE: 599441 K
* End of synchronization A[1] R[1]
* [win32]: free[1722312 K], reserved[114092 K], committed[2357836 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[1289738 K]
* [x-ray]: process heap[594874 K], game lua[27520 K], render[6462 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[23665 K], smem[517198 K]
* [win32]: free[1722344 K], reserved[115236 K], committed[2356660 K]
* [ D3D ]: textures[1289738 K]
* [x-ray]: process heap[595006 K], game lua[25757 K], render[6462 K]
* [x-ray]: economy: strings[23665 K], smem[517198 K]
stack trace:

0023:06B30284 xrGame.dll, CDialogHolder::TopInputReceiver()
0023:06B48360 xrGame.dll, CDialogHolder::TopInputReceiver()

[error][ 8] : Not enough storage is available to process this command.
Was changing settings to desired levels at the time. Am I running out of RAM? Because I have 16gb.

Dudes I was talking about XMOD with: have a link? I can't seem to Google it and I don't see it on the ModDB or Mega or Ap-pro. I'm eh on AO, especially since I've already started changing bone values, but I'd like to be able to look through the other parts and add them in manually.

Is CoCk worth it? i finished clear sky for the millionth time and i want to try some more anal pounding before i jump into CoP misery.

Yes im a fan of pseudogiants raping my shitter repeatedly

kys cuck

what part of "vanilla first" is unclear to all of you millenial retards?

>Get to the NPP in CoCk
>Soon as map loads pda shows 20 people
>**VRAG MONOLITA!!** intensifies
>they all march through some closed gate 10 meters from my spawn point and kill me

MEMED AGAIN

i just wanted to say that ironmeme is the greatest thing since sliced bread

You stupid pseudoautist i have already played through the 3 games long ago, now im doing a modded playthrough looking for new experiences.
What part of ''think about it'' is unclear to all of you millenial cuckolds?

>pseudoautist
is that a new mutant?

anyway, go fuck yourself you prepubescent trogolodyte

the thing is, i installed the mod but nothing happened, hence why i'm asking for help here

So I was invited over by this pathetic retard, how come your thread is 10 times worse than mine? Why do you idiots always attract a bunch of retarded kids?

Good god the dynamic relations mod is great, Loner and Duty relations have deteriorated to the point that Dolg is purging the bar of loners. I've already killed Zhorik and I think this is Arnie lying face down with the ecologist over him.

we're all friends here sdalger, just relax and post something comfy

maybe stop posting weebshit and telling people to kill themselves for no reason

Kill yourself

>Comfy
Here ya go

Forgot pic

>old sid

How does the dynamic relations work? Seems interesting. Is it just entirely random, are there random events to change relations?

Small downside to this, Barkeep is dead.
I know that Warfare had the ability to replace dead traders but is there any way to implement that without it?

>old texture just slapped on top of the new model

Can someone slap a pseudogiant texture on his model?

he looks like a Flesh

From what I understand killing a member of a faction can also reduce your relations with factions that are neutral with them, this specifically was caused by me shooting a merc in the back of the head, Loner and Duty relations having dropped so low as to cause them to declare war on each other. In addition to this factions can form alliances and declare cease fires with other factions.

Yeah, if you as a loner shoot enough military and not enough bandits/monolith to even it out you will get on bad terms with duty very quickly

It also depends wheter or not you are defending yourself so killing a guy that attacked first even when he is neutral wont reduce the relations as much as sniping a guy that's sitting by a campfire etc.

Guys, the Monolith is real.

! [SCRIPT ERROR]: ...call of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\ui_dyn_msg_box.script:157: WISH GRANTED!

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression :
[error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error
[error]File : ..\xrServerEntities\script_engine.cpp
[error]Line : 189
[error]Description : fatal error
[error]Arguments : LUA error: ...call of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\ui_dyn_msg_box.script:157: WISH GRANTED!

stack trace:

0023:00B9399C xrCore.dll, xrDebug::fatal()
0023:0984EE5D xrGame.dll, CDialogHolder::TopInputReceiver()
0023:09866793 xrGame.dll, CDialogHolder::TopInputReceiver()

What is this? you wished for zone to disappear?

Yeet!!!

I'm always surprised at the level of stuff I can technically get away with, especially intra-faction skullduggery, I'm not bad enough and my reputation is usually pretty high.

You can still do plenty of hit missions intra-faction and inter-faction enough to not trigger most neutral factions from becoming hostile, and you can also have some factions completely reverse their standing with you.

I'm not sure if it's always based on the actor because I've seen it being triggered by two camps killing each other while I looked on.

Is this a sniper?

You fucked up an install and are using the wrong ui_icon_equipment.dds, gardefag.

I have decided to unfuck the icons for antirad, bread, vodka, etc, and a decolored AK texture from outfit addon, will post here if anyone's interested.

I just need help on what settings to choose for saving .dds file for stalker?

That's kind of dumb that loners can go to war though, I feel like they should be their own thing and unable to go to war as it doesn't suit them.

It's justified because the military/bandits/monolith attack everyone anyways, but oh well.

>63/40

DXT5 no mipmaps.

Or you could just download the new icon texture from Darryl's repo since OA will be integrated to CoC in the next patch.

>That's kind of dumb that loners can go to war though, I feel like they should be their own thing and unable to go to war as it doesn't suit them.

Exactly this. Loners don't have a leader, they can't go to war, they should behave unpredictable towards each other as well.

As a Loner players should periodically run into other Loners that are hostile towards them and out to kill them, and there should be much more leeway with Loners killing Loners than say, factions attacking each other or violence towards faction members, (which gets membership revoked.)

The thing that should make the Loner lifestyle work is that there should be virtually no trust in other Loners, only survival and assistance where needed.

Thanks user. I'm still a filthy newfag and can't find it in CoC repo though, unless it comes with Outfit_Addon_1.4.5.7z

bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/call-of-chernobyl
bitbucket.org/Darryl123/call-of-chernobyl-official-addons/

docs.google.com/document/d/1_LGfDq3dr3GZt9DmC7TGvQv93Yw1wJZvQmVWw5y2Tlk/edit
it's pretty dope, but pretty eh. has pretty neat features, but pretty restrictive in other things

I feel like reputation could play more into this. For instance, a Loner with really bad reputation would be hostile to other Loners, and not just the actor.

And not only that, but reputation could tie into wider game_relations as a whole, as working across factions as well as within them, meaning that baddies could spark wars between factions by being trigger happy.

Newfag here
How spoopy is x16 gonna be?

Not spooky at all.

>newfag
a bit spooky, but x18 is overall spookier

If you're a hardened veteran, nothing in the zone is scary anymore

Sigh. I was on a moderately long lasting iron man CoC Military run with a realistic damage mod on. Cleared out the whole loner base in Agro. A patrol of 3 clear sky walked by and I killed one from the top of the south building. Was waiting for the next guy to pop out from behind the wall and I heard him shout grenade. figured because I was so high up and he was far enough back the deviation would make it miss.

>It blows up directly on me

Guess grenades don't have deviation like bullets

>If you're a hardened veteran, nothing in the zone is scary anymore
Ironmeme is pretty fucking scary, or at least extreme tense, especially clearing rooms.

>Guess grenades don't have deviation like bullets
Actually, they have deviation ''exactly'' like bullets, since they take their spread from the fire dispersion settings.

That's just a link to AO? Or does it include the other tweaks (artifact changes, shit like that)?

I'm gonna go through the individual files and add them on my own instead of straight up overwriting so I can control the shit it changes anyway.

Mind letting me know what it includes (if you know and didn't just translate the page which I'll do)?

Did you try reading the document?

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : !phrase_dialog->m_PhraseVector.empty()
[error]Function : CPhraseDialog::SayPhrase
[error]File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrGame\PhraseDialog.cpp
[error]Line : 146
[error]Description : No available phrase to say, dialog[hello_dialog]

stack trace:

0023:69737365 igdusc32.dll

Okay so, did some checking.

How retarded are the kits we you've found? CoM already drops bullshit on dead bodies, don't need it any more bullshit.

Are vendor prices more or less fair?

I'm retarded, I see what's going on now. Thanks man.

What?

this is radiophobia.
fresh shoc installation -> radiophobia -> radiophobia patch

no way to fuck that up, i think it might just be an oversight

i dropped the gun right after

How do I get my game to look like this?

You could open the sig550 weapon file and point it to the correct coordinates in ui_icon_equipment.dds

download weapon and hud mods then rub your screen in vaseline

Why would you want a bunch of disgusting bloom, blur, and bloodborne-tier chromatic aberration?

Who here has some decent modpacks for CS/CoP? Thinking about using the merges in the repos, but I want to see what other people are using.

Wow these all look pretty fucking great. Did you install any in particular or did you do the whole xmod?

SRP+AO for CS, moddb.com/addons/pripyat-2016-2-pr101ba031an401dynhud20 for CoP

try increasing your page file. and use -noprefetch
or turn down your settings.

>he thinks 16gb ram matters

Does this mean they can't say hi?

I tried xMod. like I said, it's pretty interesting, but has some restrictions. a mix of good and bad ideas, just like the original misery
I like Advanced Mutant Looting the most out of all these
Arrange Artifact Properties is imbalanced and makes already boring misery artifacts even more boring. chemical artifacts can eliminate a need of stimpacks and medkits with this addon
Arranged Weaponry and Armory is not bad. Makes exo's tanky as hell though and requires AO
Inventory Radiatio Expanded is slightly imbalanced, annoying and buggy
Smart Artifact Spawn is not bad. I like the general idea

I can't either user, everything just hurts too much inside.

I know CoC doesn't really make use of anything above what, 4gb? I just put that there so people wouldn't assume I was running it on toaster hardware. Thanks, I'll give those a shot.

>we will never get 64bit stalker

Do I absolutely need OpenAL for that? Not using speakers, headset here.

Why wouldn't you have OpenAL installed?

I don't particularly care about it. I never played Stalker for the crisp audio experience.

>neglecting the cornerstone of good atmosphere
Are you actually retarded?

>Stalker's atmosphere isn't good as is
Have we played the same game? I've already told you that I think the audio is fine as is.

You're saying that you've never installed OpenAL which confers zero performance loss, and improves audio because you, and I quote "never played stalker for the crisp audio experience".

You're a fucking idiot.

You could

Set loner relations between loners and the actor to 0
Reduce or remove the reductions in reputation for loner on loner violence
???
Profit

At least then you'd get away with killing loners on your end. Actually making NPCs use the fact that their reputation isn't suffering I wouldn't know how to do, but you could work this a little bit.

Honestly, you could probably set some behaviora to kick in when they read a lower reputation. I have to look but I know game_relations breaks it down to, "if attacking faction" "if attacking out of faction" and shit like that. If you find a line that reads, "reputation < 400 attack" or something like that, you could tweak it. I'm not home or I'd look and while this would be cool to look in to ive got a lot of other .ltxs to work through