Newfag here

Newfag here.
What's up with all the Renault Twingo memes?
I've never touched a car in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIzgk5FnqzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A cute.

Yeah i get it now.Thanks.

It's a revolt against modern car design. Modern cars all have to be aggressive and angry and constipated with hard edges and aggressive attitudes.
But the Twingo is everything new cars aren't. It's small. It's adorable. It's a 3 door hatchback when most modern car makes have abandoned the body style. And it's a genuinely good car. It's not trying to be something it's not.

the twingo is a little shitty compact car and Veeky Forums is giving it their undeserved sympathy for it.

i'll keep saying it:
TWINGO
A
SHIT
PERIOD

Plus it's got a super smart interior, and it's cheap.
Like, stupidly cheap. Parts cost next to nothing and the cars themselves make up the majority of sub-1k listings on most European used car sites. It's also very economical thanks to a small, simple engine and low weight.
The perfect shitbox, essentially.

It's a Renault that Jeremy Clarkson LIKES. That's fairly impressive on its own.

that's why

This! I moved all my stuff through the whole country and when I bought a new washing machine, I just had to fold the back seats forward and I could easily put it in. I also managed to fit a bicycle in there somehow. I love that car.

He also likes the Avantime and the Modus

and they are pretty fun and cheap to wrench around.
Have you heard about a car with 11$ break pad replacing ? Twingo.

I guess its the twongo thread no ? So here is my latest work pic related.

The Twingo isn't even remotely new, the Twingo gen. 2 looks nothing like the original

it was tight like your mom's pussy, but it got in at the end...

go caress one.
right now.
Gently.

Oh boy, what's going in there? F7P/F7R?

What's short do you have to be to comfortably sleep in a Twingo? Would I be able to sleep in one at 6'2"/188cm?

i let you guess :)

* how short

Clio RS 172/182 powerplant?

god damn it I wish Twingos were here in America that car looks so comfy and cute

same :( I would import one if I could, probably too much hassle though.

good luck finding one, most of them were killed in cash for clunkers. So parts are dirt cheap and you could technically build a new Twingo from scrap parts, but finding a good one for sale takes ages. I had to pay 3k for mine but it only had 30k km on it when I bought it

pls respond

post pic or it never happened.

Oui!
Magnifique!

When will I be able to import cute twingo? How hard will it be having a shop work on it? Will replacement parts be HARD to get?

One more year
depends on how many exotics your local shop sees on a day to day basis
they will be easy and cheap, but shipping from Europe won't be for heavier bits

Is there such thing as CLEAN examples or they are all rusted shitboxes, also how many burgerdollars? Maybe 5k for a mint one?

Since you're like the resident Twingo project guru here, any experience with the JHQ transmissions? I'm planning to build a D4FT-swapped Twingo in the somewhat near future and the stock JH1 and JB1 transmissions are rated for less torque than what the D4FT puts out so I figure I should use the transmission it's usually paired with, the JHQ.

best I could do, recently got a new laptop

they had cash for clunkers in yurop?

yeah, it had a different name in every country of course, but in Germany you would get 2500 euros if you scrap your car that's above a certain age and then buy a new one. In the end, 1.9 million cars were scrapped in Germany, 134k of them were Renaults. Some people went full retard: 112 Porsches, over 1800 Trabants, 51 Jaguars and 25 Cadillacs were scrapped too

TWINGO 133 RS

A B E S T
B
E
S
T

weekly reminder that new twingo's are basically a porsche

>only had 30k km

Holy fuck user, that's pretty much brand new for a Twingo.

Yeah but even with RR layout the e-nannies are too strong for the tiny engine.

To get it sideways you would have to do some reprogramming and also doing some physical upgrades, too.

Should be absolutely fine but I guess it's not wrong to give it a try first if you have the chance.

>It's a Renault that Jeremy Clarkson LIKES
wut. gonna need some sauce on that one.

he liked the new one, not this old faggy piece of shit

>weekly reminder that new twingo's are a rebadged smart
FTFY

I'd buy that

Same here 2001 initiale twingo 75hp
35k kms, cost 3k

Reddit came and never left

Newfag.
Reddit thinks it's a useless old car, they don't get anything about this car.

same, UK. Would definately be on my list of wanted cars if my 3 door hatchshitbox dies.

When great things meet.

Nice, I keep a little red honhon in my passenger seat as a travelling companion too.

NO BULLY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>a wild cherry twingo appears
YES, THROW THE TWINGOBALL

fucking hell, mine shipped on jan 28th and its still not here in the states... if its not here by mon I'm gonna be upset

even though the blue one was original one, i think red plushie twingo really is the best color of all.

AMERICA

AMERICUH

FUCK YEAH

and straight to the animu temple he goes

thicc size comparison

>pre facelift
>facelift headlights

that's some... exotic taste

Japanese Twingo with bodykit

IF YOU DON'T STOP, I'LL BE VERY MAD

They're absolutely shit. Don't listen to Veeky Forums. The car should never have been memed into popularity. The autozam has the same "cute" face but it's better in every other way.

>eat this!

Newfag here. Is asking whats up with twingos a meme?

yeah, it's a nice color

What a cute little handbrake lever

Omg cute

>YOUR TWINGO ISN'T LONG ENOUGH?
>NO PROBLEM
>GET YOUR B-PILLAR WRAP TODAY

Except being available for 100 eurobucks everywhere you fucking inbred retard

calm down, it's just shitposting

Newfag here, is asking what's up with asking whats up with almighty based twingo meme, a meme?

fucking stancefags

Don't rangeblock pls

at least you trie-

...there was an attempt.

WAS SOLL DIESE SCHEISSE

rip in pepperoni.

at best he lives on in parts on several other twingos

controversial color combi

youtube.com/watch?v=nIzgk5FnqzI

the modus is just a piece of shit honestly it's just a worse twingo

and now kiss

as a former E36 sedan owner, that is the best looking one iv'e ever seen

Avantime is pretty neat though , few kinks sure but a refined version would be great.

STOP IT.

TOO CUTE

NOW BREED

QTs