What's the worst thing you've ever done in a car?

What's the worst thing you've ever done in a car?

I tried passing a guy and miscalculated how close this biker was. Forced him off the road and another guy had to swerve. The guy I passed sped up to read my plates and call the cops. Luckily nothing came of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzrSVlOg_d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A fat chick gave me head and all the spit stained the seat. Very uncomfortable drive back

Fucked in car
Got head in car
Eaten in car
Transported guns in car
Transported drugs in car
Transported stolen items in car
Ran from police in car
Crashed car into another car
Street raced in car
Sped in car
Went off road rally in car

Have done many things in car

Fucking spitters man

Fuck and smoke in car (got arrested later too)

>eaten in car
what the fuck is wrong with you

Smoked a roach in my car while driving to work one day. I don't know why I decided to do that but it was fucking scary once it hit me. Shitty being at work high too

>Transported guns in car
>bad

I see the Europeans have arrived

Am American. The guns were illegal.
I don't care. Last night I was driving while slathering mild sauce on my tacobell while shifting gears.

Wolfy we all are worried. We know you have a malfunction.Pls get help

Pulled over going 102 in a 25 mph school zone drunk as fuck with a quarter pound of weed in my glove box.

I was a teenager and it was over a decade ago.

Yes! There you are I thought you died ;_;

This! There have been a handful of times where I've been called in to work and needed the money so bad that even though I was super high came on in. I'm a nursefag that works with alzheimers patients and I will never forget how communication changed with them while I was high as giraffe pussy

caused someone to brake during an overtake, that's pretty much it.

gj

>Buying lbs. in da hood
>random nigger decides to rob us during deal
>poked in the head with the barrel of a gun
>hand with gun goes out of car as he reaches in to unlock back door
>close door on niggers arm, dropped it into first, & floored it
>only regret is having to let go door to shift

I would have loved to have an auto that day. I would have gotten to 80 before I let that nigger get free.

some dude was doing 110 in the rain in an 80 zone in front of me. We both passed a cop then I decided to speed up to 130 to pass him. The cop wasn't too thrilled doing 140 in the rain trying to catch up to me. gave me 129 in an 80.

I should mention it was a two lane road, so we passed the cop in the opposite direction.

that sounded a lot more interesting until I realized who you were. Next time add units to speed.

Also dat Ontario 49 kmh over ticket.

>Bumped a Subaru as he was turning and drove off
>Chased a possum down the road and ran him over. Felt that satisfying thud as my tire went over him
>Transported drugs
>Transported stolen firearms
>Transported stolen property

Ever driven across the parries? I did 160 km/h flat out for 10 hours

>random nigger decides to rob us during deal
Around here it isn't random. If they think they can get away with it, they will rob 100% of the time. If it looks risky, they complete the deal.

>The guns were illegal

Trump will deport them.

Seriously, illegal as in full auto. Or just your possession of them?

How long did you lose your license?

Possession. None of them were mine and some had serial numbers grinded away.
One rifle had a 40 round banana clip semi-auto.

Fuck. My ex used to give me news every time we drove anywhere, that shit was great. Didn't even have strong tint.
Now I drive manual and have a less-than exciting girlfriend.

This is why americans should stick to automatics, that shit just doesnt wash out.

*head

Got my license suspended for going 113mph in a 65mph zone 2 months after getting my license

Is that you, frosty?

My nigga
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzrSVlOg_d0