How long did it take you to learn this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThMmG091NO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

instantly. I'm very smart. I do smart things often. Very smart things.

2nd day of fixing forklifts my superviser showed me. It's dumb though, shouldn't use a multipoint to break open a stuck nut or bolt.

Wow look at fucking OP here with TWO ball peen hammers. Not one, no, that's not good enough for OP. He needs TWO

When I worked at Walmart as a lube tech that's how we removed drain plugs now I use my trusty 17-19mm wrench since all the drain plugs I work on are 90% 17mm I also do alignments with this wrench and it was the very first thing I ever bought off the tool trucks when I got my first dealership job

what use my hands? Probably since I've been 1

Got the same flex head rachet, gutted i didnt spend the extra 30 dollarydoos for the padded grip

the first time my goddamn oil drain bolt was seized

Yussir!

I wish the big copper mallet was visible too. Love that thing.

are drain plugs really that hard to remove? why are people torquing them down so hard?

Because people are stupid and don't follow torque spec

you can never have too many ball peen hammers

>changing oil with my uncle
>hard as FUCK to get the old oil pan bolt off
>have to wack it with a hammer for 10 minutes before it budges
>when we put it back on he wacks it with a hammer to tighten it
>'thats how ur supposed to do it'

Probably a few months as a tire installer until I was watching an actual mechanic wrenching.

I like this one though. Pic related.
I broke my 36" breaker bar the other night trying to bust lug nuts on an f150 doing the same thing.

>How to snap bolts

Only idiots do that, Just use an impact or get a dead blow and tap the end of your wrench with it.
Torque with no impact force is worlds more likely to snap the bolt, or round the head.

>lift instead of being a numale nancyboy faggot
>never encountered a bolt that required more than a 24" breaker bar
>actually own a 24" breaker bar because I buy the right tool for the job instead of combining two motherfucking crescent wrenches like a destitute mexican
What the fuck is wrong with you people

Crescent is a brand, and when some one asks for a crescent wrench, they usually mean an adjustable wrench.
Op shows an open end wrench meshing with a box end wrench.

Are you guys trying to compile every incorrect way to break a stubborn bolt? Good job so far.

Boomer cuck who takes keys for a dealer is here to tell people how to work on cars
Tell me more about ur 454 mated to a two speed astroglide faggot.

RETARD FIGHT

Maybe I'll move up to the big leagues if they see me hitting a wrench with a hammer to break a bolt loose

what's it like having no friends in the memeworld and irl?

Never seen a Mexican who didn't take his BFH everywhere with him before.

>breaker bar

why not just use a metal pipe?

thats what I do

>righty tighty
>ball peen side turns into flat side

youtube.com/watch?v=ThMmG091NO0

Anybody here ever use a swench? I want one so badly.

Holy fuck

Do any of you nignogs know about penetrating oil?

>he doesn't own a compressor