The beast

The beast

Other urls found in this thread:

autoweek.com/article/car-news/new-2017-cadillac-armored-presidential-limousine-almost-ready-donald-trump-white-house
twitter.com/AnonBabble

autoweek.com/article/car-news/new-2017-cadillac-armored-presidential-limousine-almost-ready-donald-trump-white-house

hopefully they fixed the kinks with the handling

This angle looks really good. The hood looks lower and more flat, making it look like a classic big Cadillac.

You think Trump has already seen most of it, or are they keeping it a surprise even for him?

is it a \\V

Do they also crashtest these kinds of cars?

Or isn't that possible yet since they have to wait for the completion of the wall?

You're crashing an unstoppable force with an immovable object at that point.

so that means it would be like dividing by zero

also:
>triples

fuck, wrong image, meant this one

PRAISE KEK

They shoot at it and put bombs under it

This vehicle is kind of impressive, but I think it's fucking retarded how they take it around overseas
If the country is right hand drive they should be forced to drive a right hand drive car
Just cos your the president and all
Also I heard because this thing is so heavy, it only has a top speed of around 100 kph
60 miles to the 60 minutes in burger units

Can it survive in a real world war situation? Like run over with a tank? Or bombed out by JDAM? How many ied bombs would it take to render this garbage ineffective?

Also...not just upgrading an apc for the president. Serious missed opportunity since WWI.

whats the point of camo? its not like anyone would steal that "design"

why the fuck would it matter? they make a convoy and clear the road so it's not like there's traffic to worry about. think things through you filthy nigger.

just industry standard at this point, to indicate a prototype.

it still hides details from the camera.

Get in the back. I'm driving.

......yyyou too.

>no spic bar to protect the grill

I hope they just haven't ordered it yet