Is BP ultimate a meme in Australia?

Is BP ultimate a meme in Australia?

Is it worthwhile making my way to a BP over a shell or caltexes 98?

Yes, it is a meme

>he puts 98 in his shitbox

I like BP because their oil doesn't come from the middle East.

So Caltex or shell isn't any worse?

BP is the best
Shell second
Everyone else can suck a dick

It only makes a difference if your car is tuned specifically for 98

Same thing as 98 at caltex, 711 etc

I drive an 04 wrx. previous owner said they only use BP ultimate so I continued doing so. if they didn't tell me with would've just used Caltex vortex

For what it counts, my local airport only use Caltex for their avgas. This fuels both military and civilian aircraft.

BP can suck a dick for pissing off Persia so much in the early days when it was called Anglo Persian Oil Company

98 octane is a waste of money unless your car has a high compression ratio or you do a lot of highway travelling. L

all comes off the same ships

>or you do a lot of highway travelling
Is this a meme?

I always wondered which petrol station had the best quality fuel. I usually go to the coles one, but I'm sure my commodore doesn't care.

No.

Higher octane (more anti knock additives ) allows for advanced ignition timing. The spark is fired before the piston reaches TDC.

Timing will advance as your speed increases normally. So by holding a relatively steady rpm and load on a highway the engine can advance timing to its hearts content and sap every ounce of energy it can from that fuel.

Google it cunt.

They have their own refinery's you fucking retard. They all add different shit.

This. Caltex has the worst fuel quality.

[citation needed]

>not using a different station every time to cause engine confusion for the most power gainz

My car says it needs 96RON. Can I chuck in 95 or should I go to premium 98?

>96RON
That's bizarre, what car is it? An old Soviet relic?

UNITED
N
I
T
E
D

I use Mobil. Apparently they're against progressive values.

Porsche Boxster 986.

It sure doesn't, it'll run on pigfat if you tune it right

>There are people in thus thread, right now, this very instance who don't mix in a bit of tetraethyl lead for there glorious 70's Veeates