Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bS-a-OmOjyk?t=9m8s
amazon.com/gp/product/B00SULMRI4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please buy #RiseUp5

tfw didn't buy eggsard because i'd probably only play leo

Why are people so insecure about the game they play abnd what other people on Veeky Forums say about it?

You can continue playing her if you think she's cool (I started with her too), but she is kind of an "unintuitive" character. Actually I mostly answered this here when I talk about ram basically she doesn't really work like a normal character. Tekken strings too, no one else has those

This is more subjective than a "tier list" so I don't think I need to be a mikado god to make a list about this

t: johnny main lmao. He has some high execution stuff but most of it isn't crucial to learn right away, his normals and pressure is just so good, you can wreck kids so hard with just 5S 6H mist finer cancel

Yeah I agree, play who you want, but it's just something I made for fun and something to think about, there are characters that are easier to pick up and harder to pick up though

? No, it's good vs her too. The point is just that Leo has a stance even though it's not hard to manage

Still the hardest character to learn the game with

I think this is enough autism from me for now

Play her game.

I'm excited for Marvel news

fighting in leather would be hard

Void pls

pantygear

I think Street Fighter 5 is OK and I really want my waifu in it

brick pls save us and defeat void

Misread the Leo stance bit as "hardly used", my bad.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So if I drop $49.99 on this game you guys can guarantee I will have more fun than SF V and can find matches?

What's the learning curve like?
Tip: I'm bad at fighters.

play rammy of the turbulent wind's game

He's just gonna say it doesn't count because he doesn't play the game and his stick is broken and it's raining and he has arthritis and a gay furry is howling outside the window distracting him

I like the game a lot but think the price is bullshit.

no it's a dead game and very frustrating to play

Pantyhose are so overrated, leather makes everything look ten times hotter. Patrician choice.

Why did you buy a dual core

>He's just gonna say it doesn't count because he doesn't play the game
Well if that's not a valid excuse then I guess I already won when we played IaMP and UNiEL.

It is honest to god not worth 50 dollars.

Fun is subjective, but I believe that Xrd makes more of an effort to be fun than SFV. It's very easy to find matches, just know that no one plays ranked, only lobbies. The learning curve is MUCH bigger than SFV, if you like the game just keep at it. Your learning improves when you are having fun.

>I'm a retard who can't even operate menus and I get frustrated at anything that actually requires effort.

Why do you ask the same question every day

Which Darkstalkers characters do you want in Marvel Infinite?

It's dying faster than Battleborn

how good is your pc? what motherboard do you have just wondering

What are the odds of her making it into MvC:I?

>>>/ssbg/

sometimes i want to press ranked and keep playing random people, can't do that in gg

>couldn't even hit 1k all time

Wow

don't know what PC is like but if it's like PSN, you can always find matches until like maybe 3-4am est
learning curve is probably a bit more severe than SFV
you probably won't find many ranked matches, people just make lobbies or play on the open cabs in the courtyard thing

if you're on EU i host lobbies daily or you can see me some time before i host the lobby
if you're NA you're better off getting the PS3/PS4 version
as for the learning curve, its steep and unforgiving so you're going to have a rough time getting used to all the defensive options, which one is right, how to approach your opponent, how to properly use RC (royal cancels) to get the most damage possible, etc, BUT the game takes the time to explain the stuff to you so just take your time learning the concepts and don't get frustrated

Anime name?

You can lobby hop. Yes the game has enough lobbies going for that.

i remember now why void was bullied out of fgg for awhile

nice dodge

watchgear
youtu.be/bS-a-OmOjyk?t=9m8s

As for the comment about this not being a "great general example", FAB himself said "This is what [our] GG is about." after the matches.

>royal cancels

>royal cancels

>royal cancels

God bless FAB sama

mfw i never touched IaMP before and still took games

I'm bored of explaining this every time. I got a dual core because I informed myself and saw benchmarks and saw that a dual core was more than enough in basically every game I was interested in and SFV had that same processor in the requirements.

The game doesn't work because capcom can't program but now it's a meme because le brick is le dumb is funny.

Yeah, waiting in between opponents, loading times, results screens. While in GG you can enter an 8 man lobby and play everyone there as much as you like. It's not like SFV where only 2 people can play at one time, there can be 4 matches going on at a time. After you switch to GG or another game without ranked you will learn to love lobby modes instead of ranked. After I started playing in lobbies I can't fucking touched any kind of ranked mode because it just isn't fun anymore.

I wish Rachel was real desu

just asking the motherboard model i might have some extra i5's laying around

Is breeks dualcore a gay furry?

Yes yes I keep calling it Royal for some reason, I know it's Roman, thank you for reminding me smug anime posters

My love for Makoto is becoming dangerously autistic

If this keeps up I might be thrown in jail for stalking Karate gyms

Remember to buy Answers game.

where is order sol tho

me2

You can be my Makoto

Raptor, Huitzil and Hsien-ko that's actually built for the game she's in this time.

Jiangshi>Succubus by the way.

Pretty likely.

in blayboo

what fightstick does /fgg/ use? which is a good one that will last?

More like PreOrder Sol with how the videogame industry is developing.

Anyone who plays sim is a fucking faggot getting wins with faggot shit

honesty

got em

not bad

It's an Asus but I don't remember the model. It works with any haswell processor though.

Do you just collect processors?

Xbone pad

Ideally I want four DS characters
Morrigan
Talbain
BB Hood
Raptor

>I took games when he switched to characters he knew nothing about
Yeah getting to a point where we both know just as much that was the point.

VOID: I challenge you to an online Street Fighter Alpha 2 $100 USD money match in fightcade. FT10. Just to ensure you do your best.

After Kliff and Justice.

Heh

Any Hori, Qanba or MadCatz that retails for $150 or more will be good

>aspect raido

yeah actually, if you can check like speccy or something real quick just to make sure, then i can see if i can just send you one and end this meme once and for all no homo

why does low fierce knock them down behind her?

>gay furry is howling outside the window distracting him

but i have a ps4
so would something like this be good?
amazon.com/gp/product/B00SULMRI4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
fuck madcatz i tried getting a te2+ twice but both of them were defective

>t-this time I'll beat him!
Nah, you're gonna hold that.

Not sure if this is real or not, but just in case I thank you for your generosity but it's ok, I'll live with my dual core.

yes hori are good

Some people don't like the buttons compared to sanwa but the hayabusa stick is generally considered better than the Sanwa JLF stick you get in a Qanba or Madcatz

Easy to swap either of those out anyway

brick pls, you can use a p.o. box (post office box) if you don't trust me, or some friend's address. doug seal of no memery

so you just wanted to keep dodging after all

www完全に読まれたね

lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Who reported?

MY BODY IS READY FOR HELEN

all sweeps make you fall forward in the middle of a dash in 3s i think
i dunno if it happens in any other game

*Kolin

He was dashing forward. Hitting any sweep when the opponent is dashing forward will make the opponent "tumble" forward during the knock down (as he still has a forward momentum) in SF3TS , which may change the side he falls. One of the details that I kinda liked in SF3 that they could have kept in SFIV and V.

I love Rachel

>the first character is actually Ed

did void dodge a money match?

VOID: if you lose you will pay nothing, this is more a money challenge than a MM. NOTHING TO LOSE!

what game?

I love Rachel too

he'll lose face which is more than he can afford

The silhouettes are all fake and Makoto is next.

I kind of don't want a character I actually want because they'd probably fuck them up

See me on telegram

hold dat? it was 14-1 me lmfao

Balrog, Urien and Guile came out nice

Wait...

Charge characters came out great...

But Motion...

Still waiting on shota Bison to be playable.

VOID!!!

upping the stakes, I am 10 shots of whiskey drunk and i am now offering $200 if you can win a ft10 vs me in a2

Is Bengus trying to push the shota armpit agenda?