/owg/ - Overwatch General

Soulsagna edition

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.
The weekly arcade reset was yesterday, in case you forgot. Go get nine wins and earn your bonus lootboxes!

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/bhv0gm3e
clyp.it/yjuj1hks
youtube.com/watch?v=JfidlhnsJtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guys what happened here? did a GM or whatever interrupt the game?

>guy feeds the entire game because hanzo wouldnt change
>We tell the enemy team.
>Round two starts and I get a disconnect, have to login again
>game over, no SR loss??

I thought that reapfield was a ded meme

what should I change?

We won 3-0

Time to rise my APM.
Why you mad at my OP zeroskill ultra silver srurber

Sombra's cute laugh. Emote when Blizzard?

clyp.it/bhv0gm3e
clyp.it/yjuj1hks

what ship becoming canon would cause the biggest shitstorm?

This Mercy tells you she's got your back.

What do you do?

What the fuck are Junkrat and Reinhardt's supposed to be?

lmao fuck this game

meh, ok, i guess?

Pharah x Torbjorn

I want to cum inside Bastion

Yeah!

but Torb has a wife

At least it wasn't goth Zarya

That cosplay is awesome, the haters are dumb.
Would ask out for wine.
It's just her chin/neak wrap makes the face look retarded in pics

Why are they so adorable together

>February 1st 2017
>MERRY MOLTEN CORE!

You haven't unequipped Santaclad, have you /owg/?

Best sex slave ships
>widow + Sombra x Tracer. The girls bully Tracer
>Zarya x Dva. Zarya dominates the runt
>Widow + Sombra x Mei + Mercy. Talon milks the tit cows
>Junkrat + Roadhog x Mercy [censored]

Look at this qt blue sniper.
>tfw no skin yet

And?

That face looks like a girl I went to school with
She got an in-joke about her because she used Shampoo as lube to do anal and chemically burnt the insides of her arse
She wasn't very smart

What do you think Hogdrogen tastes like

>earlier

I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.

I kinda like it tbqh

The day Widowmaker gets an event skin is the day Quickplay as we know it dies.

I'll keep waiting. At least the quality of event epics has generally gone up so if she got another one of this in the next event it would be an improvement.

>carrying the team
>try to bully retarded ass teammates
>they all gang up on me and bully me instead

HOW DO I BREAK THESE SHIT PLAYERS
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whippits

Chastity belt and joke cock sock underwear

New Roadhog is the best, he is absolute.

>be level 196
>want to queue with sub 100 friends
>get matched up with 2-4 star opponents
Why won't they fix quickplay's matchmaking?

Tfw knew someone that gradually became retarded from whippits and didn't even know it

Scary

standard dive comp worked well? im shocked

Nobody likes you

How come no one posted swimsuit of that tracer lookalike

Blizzard has the official opinion that level means nothing whiich is wrong.

But everybody loves me
Its usually sweaty autists that don't like me kek

because pure, unbreakable friendships are easily the best ships

good shitpost

Depends. For /v/ to lose it, Reaper76. They're already on the right track to make SJWs go nuclear if Gency becomes canon.

If you want the biggest and most spectacular fallout possible, though, it's got to be JunkMei. Make it canon beyond a shadow of a doubt, not one-sided either. This is because the anti-JunkMei people on both sides of the fence aren't the biggest group, but they are LOUD, and they're borderline religious about hating the pairing.

it really isn't wrong.

I have a level 800 friend who has been in silver since season 1, and he only plays comp
he uses a controller, I keep telling him that's why but he won't listen to reason

You know, the color scheme on this is pretty alright, but the... decals or whatever look tacky as shit.

but if you make JunkMei rape it opens up a whole different can of worms

also why do SJWs hate Gency

Because it means neither Mercy or Pharah are lesbians and they want literally everyone to be gay, including Bastion somehow

Because it's not PharMercy

It is though. It made sense when the game was one month old. Now you have people with a giant exp advantage stomping new players.
And the huge level silver/gold border players are just faggots that spend 24 hrs grinding loot boxes and losing people games.

Normal relationships reeeee, or something like that.

holy shit ana is so fun now im not being a retard and worked out her unscoped is projectile

>be in queue for 5 mins
>leave queue and requeue for same mode
>instant queue

What the fuck is wrong with Blizzard's code?

Its cause chinks will get btfo if mei gets Aussied.

Its trying to find you a losing game. The system prefers to throw you in at the defeat screen.

Because they hate hetero pairings and they've deluded themselves into thinking Pharmercy is canon based on one line.

did you not see my post?

Have you played comp yet? I can't even begin to describe how bad silver players are, and he's not an exception, there are quite a few of them like him out there. Not to mention smurfs, I've seen level 13s take on masters and diamonds and shitstomp them.

Also, don't expect much from (quick) play, it's meant to be quick above all else

literally this, you must have been on a winning streak

>they are LOUD, and they're borderline religious about hating the pairing.
Why do they care? Junkmei is pretty obscure.

I can't stop watching this.

What does that say about me?

youtube.com/watch?v=JfidlhnsJtc

Rank=/=level you idiot. But level is an exp advantage your friend is just a moron.
You didn't even read my post. High level shitters is an exception.

Thanks user

so is there actually anything wrong with Gency or is it just /u/ whining?

I hope you guys are just memeing and don't actually believe this

Who at Blizzards thought it was a good idea for Sombra's hack or ultimate to disable Soldier's sprint?

Personally I think shipping any two heroes together is fucking retarded for different reasons.

Kinda boring and cliche, and the lead writer self-inserts as Genji and has Mercy as his waifu

Biggest issue I could see is Chu has made it obvious how much he likes the pair and now it's working towards canon even though he claimed it was just a "random ship" when questioned about it.

they confirmed that's what it does retard

Mystery 6v6 is literally the worst fucking game mode I have ever played in my entire life.

I did read your post, you shouldn't judge how good people are based on level alone, yes they do have an exp advantage, probably doesn't go that far if they're queing against you

I wonder how many games I could autowin as a silver portrait against people like you that give up the second they see one

why

I think it's just disgusting. Once Metzen was gone Chu was basically made lore overlord and now is shoving his ship into the game. It's fucking nauseating.

Because Overwatch is supposed to be the massive, expanded universe, and despite that we already have two different family relationships (Hanzo/Genji and Pharah/Ana). Having characters being romantically involved like that just makes everything feel so cramped and small.

that's not at all what they have confirmed, they confirmed that it will adjust the gains you get from wins and losses based on a rank it thinks you should be in, yes, but it does not put you into a "forced loss", you just aren't good enough to have a big enough impact to sway your winrate from 50%. If you are better than your rank you will get out of it.

Source on whatever post you're talking about that puts you into games you are supposed to lose, please.

Dude do you even think before you post? You are describing why your friend is shit. He is a console pad using pos moron. That isn't level related. He is choosing to be a stupid faggot.

Overall changes:
>All attacks that are explosive/concussive in nature (bombs, rockets, mines, grenades, etc) do triple damage to shields and barriers

Junkrat:
>new M2 attack that fires grenades straight forward and explode on contact with anything without bouncing, still affected by gravity

Pharah:
>M2 is now Thrusters, which propel her in the direction she is moving until M2 is released or its fuel runs out, vertical movement and jet recharge paused while Thrusters are operating, has its own fuel supply

Winston:
>Barrier Projector back to 1000HP and cooldown is now 7 seconds (12 maximum)
>Tesla Cannon ignores armor
>new M2 attack that is a charged electric burst with 5m radius, hold down M2 to charge and release to fire, 4 seconds and 33 ammo to reach maximum charge, 20-80 damage

Torbjorn:
>50 Armor added to health
>Turret is 100% Armor instead of HP, initial placement and upgrade at match start and after respawning is free but subsequent rebuilds and upgrades plus repairing require Scrap, and Level 3 fires explosive projectiles with triple damage to shields/barriers property

Thoughts?

Sleeping girls are cute.

Blizzard writers tends to ignore the chance to have good storylines and character development if sacrificing it allows their waifu to get the spotlight

The JUST SAID they DON't judge by level alone you spastic autist. Holy shit read!

Chu's self insert and doctor being together with a patient is a big no-no.

and then I went on to say I have seen plenty of other high level people that also suck. Level is not an indicator of how good you are at the game, get over it.

>EMP makes a man forget how to run
>EMP makes a man forget what time it is
>EMP doesn't stop neurologically connected high tech computer

They pretty much confirmed their system seeks out unwinnable matches.
They tried to damage control by saying "we hate that it does that uguu~"

True, but Mercy hasn't gotten anything so far aside from some voice lines so I wouldn't really call it the spotlight.

yes they did, they judge that their level means that they will be good, and that high level retards are the exception to that rule.

Also get the mountain dew out of your keyboard you raging autismo

Any tips on how to really git gud with Zenyatta and Pharah?

>people say mystery 6v6 is "random"
>enemy team always, always, rolls 4 tanks 100% of the time

my fucking ass this game mode is random

Cutest and best pairing

You don't get it because you are autistic. Fresh players will never be able to compete with 2-4 star players.
Unless the new player is a smurf and the high level player is deliberately losing.

>Mercy
>caring about medical ethics
ayy

Just fucking delete Mercy from the game. I'm tired of losing because of healsluts who get boosted out of gold and ruin the game.
It's KOTH, you braindead retard,

you're my least favourite type of /owg/ poster

>it will adjust the gains you get from wins and losses based on a rank it thinks you should be in

Exactly, normal MMR rating systems in every other competitive game just let the system balance itself out instead of giving you the win/loss ratio it thinks you deserve

Every game is supposed to be mutually exclusive.

How is anyone even denying Chu's bias towards Genji at this point?

>99% of the cast are one-dimensional, cardboard cut outs meanwhile Chu wrote so much about Genji he had to scrap some of his background

How is ANYONE not seeing the obvious favoritism towards this character? He's already gone on record saying Genji is his favorite, and now suddenly Mercy his girlfriend because reasons? Come the fuck on.

They literally said rank=/=level but level is a factor.
Kys autist.

Be honest, if you got forcibly turned into a robot ninja would you be all butthurt or would you be super stoked?

Snipers