Car sex tips ?

i have to fuck this girl i met on tinder in my car cuz got no other place

Depends on the car. I've got no stick shifts, no safety belts, and bucket seats have all got to go...

And that makes it easy.

dont do anal

>kid from high school takes date to prom in dads maserati
>they fuck in the car
>he puts it in her butt
>she shits all over the inside of the car

Bring a few of those extra heavy duty black garbage bags, gorilla tape and a shovel just in case things go south.

it's actually not that bad, 90% of the sex I have is in a car

important things to make sure you bring:
>a towel
>a box of kleenex
>a bottle of water, sex is a workout

Rent a pickup truck with a longbed and fuck in the bed like i did. if you have to fuck inside of a car with room, well rent a cargo van or minivan. Either works.

Yeah, using a rental car can throw the detectives off for a while but try and put it on someone else's credit card. And dont forget the shovel.

if you weren't underage ban you could rent an hourly room

Cleaning the blood out of a rented room can be a pain, again dont use your own credit card.

I've pretty much given up on trying to fuck in my car, it's too awkward. Not enough space.
Instead I just get my dick sucked in my car
>Tbh I find blowjobs better than sex anyways, nothing feels better than pumping a load down her throat

That's hot

I had sex a lot in the back of my old is300. Was not that great at all... Hated it.

Sex on the front seat was good though, if she's sitting on you on top and facing you. But that's about it. Not much you can do in the back seat of cars, honestly

I fuck in my shitstang all the time. Blowjobs are possible in the driver seat but to have any sort of sex, you have to roll the front seats down and forward. The only possible positions in those rear bucket seats are missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Reverse where she bounces on your dick is possible too. I always carry a pillow and a towel in my car. It makes it easier for the girl to lay against the plastic window trim and the towel because I don't like getting jizz in my car.

This fag. It's easier to seduce a girl in a car right after something sweet than it is to get a room. Sometimes the moment and desire is right then and there. Bonus points if you put on some songs by the weekend or some shit. Chicks love that shit.

i got a pretty big stick shift if you know what im sayin

a lot of good cars are japanese

Serious question, how do you fuck in a miata as a 5'11 guy

Just stand by the passenger side door while your bf blows you.

>he forgot lye

Don't get petersoned

Hard mode:
What about a new camaro as 5'11?

Just nut inside her deeply and hold it in until you're flaccid which will have given enough time for the sperm to coagulate with her juices and be ingested thru her cervix. It's much cleaner that way and it also feels awesome if you make out with her while you're still inside after blowing your load and you can feel her rhythmically clamping on your dick to milk every last drop.

i drove my coworker to a lunch and she took a picture of us together

does she want to go beyond platonic

confirmed the weeknd makes their panties drop faster

yes

She wants your initial D

When i was 17 i used to fuck my high school gf (petite asian with C-cups) in my car almost every night. Got pretty good at it.

There was an apartment complex nearby that was for seniors only. I drove a 1985 Town Car which made it easy to blend in among all the old people cars. By 9pm it was dark out and all the olds were asleep, so i'd just pull into the parking lot in between two other cars and get to work.

After fooling around in the front for a bit, we'd eventually climb into the back. Remember this was an old Lincoln so the back seat was basically the size of a twin bed. Crack a window and maybe leave the a/c running on low so the car doesn't get fogged up, then we'd basically do mission, doggy or cowgirl till i blasted a load all over her giant tits.

I kept a roll of paper towels in the back for cleanup. Wipe off, get dressed and climb back into the front. We probably did this 100 times and never even came close to getting caught.

>manlet
you probably have enough space to fuck in the trunk

>I had sex a lot in the back of my old is300. Was not that great at all... Hated it.
>Sex on the front seat was good though, if she's sitting on you on top and facing you. But that's about it. Not much you can do in the back seat of cars, honestly
Being an owner of an is300, I can say that this is true. The front seats can recline flat onto the back seats. This is the only option because there is no room for anyone in the back seats.