Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2439
Last thread: Burb Edition

● DN is dead, long live DN
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● Praise Blaster ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh-card.com/en/products/dp-dpdg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8FftI0oRg2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Invoker is getting banned before the fucking Rat and Madolche dies forever along with it.

2nd for waifus

yugioh-card.com/en/products/dp-dpdg.html

>Weird rose monster

Huh

Fuck Tiaramisu and her slutty milf cunt

Here for cardfus

>gonna lose Terrortop most likely
>then possibly Invoker or Tenki
What an awful time to play a petdek
At least with Tenki they gave BroadBull as a kinda replacement, it doesn't hurt as bad as more decks losing Invoker would

it's about time madolche got their own rank 3

I rarely even used Invoker before Zoods honestly, because Leviair was the better play

Fuck zoodiacs and fuck furries degenerates

>yfw this image actually works because people who like zoodiacs are trash

xth for BANLIST IS UP

>Based Akinari still banned

ARCHLORDS WHEN

So whats everyone playing now? or is people shitposting at duel links general?

Anjelly made leviair more important than invoker. losing invoker still hurts

D/D/D without Crystal Wing or Hope Harbringer because I'm a cheapskate

This is a japanese King of a Higher Plane

casual player

why don't people like lightsworns? they're significantly less frustrating vs "playing" against 100 O/FTK decks

I really like the Lightsworns, every other deck in the game doesn't let you play yugioh, and you can easily counter LS

This is a japanese ruler of space.

Messing with Subterrors
>got excited because we got a level 9, which meshed with Dokidoki and Taboos
>it's Thunder
Why aren't they all Rocks Tewart-san. For what purpose

Why do all casuals seem to like Lightsworns? Even when I was coming back after Zexal having left at the start of GX I picked up Lightsworns.

From dropping Judgment Dragon to Minerva milling Snow and Felices/Wulfs the LS matchup hinges on if his mills were garbage and makes luck a much bigger factor, and people don't like that

It's an old deck that was meta at an old time

You do realize Lightsworns are as much of an OTK deck as those 100 others

Bring back drulers so we can have "lightsworn with as many drulers as possible.dek" like in 2013

When are we getting the ban list?

Predictions for the ban list? Do you think we'll get an E-Ban list again?

>yfw they ban every card from before 2016

No reason to have a banlist anymore. At this point Konami will only nerf the few decks that can beat Zoodiacs once in a blue moon.

My Battlin Boxers are in peril! Since Zoodiacs powercrept Castel, nothing in their deck can beat my Lead Yoke

Viper

user, I...

Who needs removal when you just run enough handtraps to never let them make what you would need Castel for?
Forehead loli of main deck staple

Drancia target 105

user, I...

HOLY SHIT! ZOODIACS CAN'T BEAT BATTLIN BOXERS! THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE FUCKING ANTI-META NOW!

>Skirt for increased glassjaw pooping speed

are we Baki?

I juat tried to come back to ygo but I noticed it's impossible to come up with a deck, people usually play the most broken alien wall of text shit I've ever crossed through, it seems retarded to put effort reading 200+ new format essays when 99℅ of people just plays some combo nonsense that will end and negate any shit you does by turn 4. I'd hardly call it playing, instead it's a single play memory game.

>it seems retarded to put effort reading 200+ new format essays
Have you ever thought that's why you're bad at the game?

>Too dumb to memorize the card effects
Bet you think Pendulum are broken as well

dLg' down's that away bud

I even found a nice song to go along with her entire theme of OTKs and being a dancer
youtube.com/watch?v=8FftI0oRg2M

I'm bad at this game because the board is filled up by turn 2.

We can agree that Yu-Gi-Oh is pretty much a different game than when it began right?
I want more interaction between players.

Because you don't bother to learn the game. You don't read cards, you don't keep in mind what you see opponents constantly doing, you just glaze over when you see the walls of text, lose, and then bitch about it online.
Fuck off.

I got matched with one that won the game just activing those shits one after another.

>you just glaze over when you see the walls of text
well duh

And that's why you lose. Read carefully the cards.

But the text only says that I'm fucked. Why should I pay full attention to it? If I play my turn I am dead, that's what it usually says.

There's no card that says "You can't play yugioh."
None of them. Every single card has a weakness.

>There's no card that says "You can't play yugioh."
Exodia.

Congratulations, you fucking idiot. You are doomed to lose over and over. You know, the things they teach in school, video games, anime, books, movies, comic books?

''Those that don't learn with history are destined to repeat it''
''Losing isn't bad, it makes you learn and get stronger''
''The path to victory start with learning with your mistakes''
''Discover why you lost and pave your way to victory''
''Don't be lazy, those that are in the top reached it with effort''

YEAH, SHIT LIKE THAT THAT EVER KIDS KNOW NOWADAYS!

You think no one here had an entire day being raped in the ass in this game over and over and then instead of giving up decided to learn with it and actually do something about it instead of crying and whining?

Exodia says "I win under very precise and easily disrupted circumstances"

"Every single card has a weakness."

Bullshit

if that was true we wouldn't have a ban lsits

zoodiacs are retarded op

You don't get it user, every card has a weakness but some strategies will cover up their weaknesses and enhance their good points.

He has a point though. Every time a boosterpack is realeased there is some disbalanced thing the list has to correct

It isn't only the texts that are the problem. How about the 3 or more 2x/x Gundams on turn 1?

Kaijus, sphere mode

Well yeah, but it's not "every card has a weakness" that's bullshit. It's that not all weaknesses are equal

>yugioh
>Gundams
don't use flat mecha "terms" for shit you don't know

Does that works for ritual summons too? A guy ritual summoned all his hand once, right after of wiping my field.

It was because everyone plays meta that it was easy for me to come back into. I jumped back in with DM support

Who the fuck uses sphere mode

People who follow the light of ra.

I unironically use it because everytime i duel it never bricks me and when i don't need it, i can pop my opponent with something else. AND THE FUCKING GLORIOUS TOPDECKS are enough justification to keep that card that "bricks"

Anything after 2009 are big mechanised robots beings.

pick 1

Aren't support theme cards garbage?

How do I do the stack of RAT thing where I get like four XYZ off one triangle?

So been looking at Familiar Possessed Decks and noticed the new Lyna coming out in Maximum Crisis and wondered if I could improve on this at all.

add 1 upstart

I pick you user :3

pop triangle summon rat overlay wildbow summon rat overlay tigress detatch wildbow attach grave rat summon rat overlay bullhorn add Viper [beast-warrior monster] overlay Drancia do r4nk with the two rats (daigusto emeral, tigerking, whatever its needed really)

Or if we're talking in current OCG with the new stuff
pop triangle summon rat overlay wildbow summon rat overlay tigress attach dead rat overlay harambe overlay bullhorn search viper or [beast-warrior] rats do r4nk for whatever, then overlay lyca summon dead rat, overlay drancia, pop rat and a spell summon master peace set 2 pass.

Always Xyz

ARISE CHICKUN

why would anyone use tigress effect to summon a rat right away and reattach the rat from the grave, instead of just making tigress and bullhorn each summon a rat by detaching something that's not a rat

it just leaves you more open to negation or quick play banishment of your rat in the grave

A true duelist doesn't pick. He is picked

AH, BUT CAN YOU DEFEAT THIS INVINCIBLE COMBO?

>Mask of Restrict
Well, that's one way to put it
>Implying you're not doing this with the AI

I set one monster and end my turn

Maximum autism

>Implying it matters

festival spinning is so broken holy shit

I like how it shits all over ABC

Does anybody have the negate picardia?

It's a six card combo, and requires milling at least two snow white off lawnmowing.

>People hating on zodiac because they are expensive

>Madolche King Crownnoli
2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Madolche" monster from your deck but shuffle it into your deck during the End Phase. You can return 2 monster cards in your Graveyard to the deck; Special Summon 1 "Madolche Queen Tiaramisu" from your Extra Deck and attach 1 "Madolche Puddingcess" from your Deck or Hand to it as Xyz material, then you can attach this card to it as Xyz Material. You can only use this effect of "Madolche King Crownnoli" once per turn. You must posses at least 2 "Madolche" cards in your Hand, Field or Graveyard to activate and resolve this effect.

I tried to at least chain it down to Madolches so it doesn't get spammed in other decks

That or just make the materials 2 level 3 Madolche.

Nothing wrong with xenophobia

How come no one has done R34 of pic related (shekhinaga = Construct + Towers bondage)

Because only nips make good Yugioh art and they just ignored Construct for the most part.

Construct deserves more, like getting out of the banlist, that should be a start.

It exists.

Also the good artists tend to not do YGO stuff unless its DMG and variants or Gusto/Gishki

I find it slightly frustrating that DMG still gets fanart when in reality, she's pure garbage.

Gusto/Gishki getting waifu'd feels old, other DT girls should get attention, like that Laval lavagirl

Then it doesn't work with the engines people throw in to make invoker.
Leviair works better with anjelly, invoker works better with non dolches

Nice game, yugibabbies.

Doesn't work without HLS. No way they'd allow it otherwise.

The judges was being retarded IIRC.
Ultimately it was ruled cannot be activated because all mandatiry effect of a card must be able to resolve normally, the only exception is Xyz Encore.

What can I stick in U.A.s to make it better?

Do you sleeve your cards bottom first or top first?

Foolish Burial Goods.

The meme tuners (Gofu and Theseus) for Ultimayas

Other than that they suck balls