/dlg/ - Duel Links General #3 - Best Ritual Edition

/dlg/ Official Chatroom is 44

Useful Links:
>Starting guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android download
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.duellinks&hl=en

>Android emulator
bignox.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)

>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Leaked/Datamined Info
imgur.com/a/zViO5

Farming Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

First for Ashley

What does gold do?

card trader

I really wish they add in a system to craft cards you're missing as most set cards are useless

Synchro is adding up levels of a tuner + other monsters so they equal the level of a synchro.
For example lvl3 tuner + lvl2 monster = lvl5 synchro
XYZ is using monsters with the same level to special summon it and the materials go under the card and are used as counters for effects.
For example lvl4 monster + lvl4 monster = 2 lvl4 rank 4 XYZ.
In both cases the monsters have to be on the field to do this, it's kinda like free tribute summoning, but you have the monster available at all times, but they have more conditions for summoning.

Toon World? more like Moon World xD

EVERYONE POST YOUR DECK

Yep that's going to kill me. and probably my friends playing. but its worth a shot. I know it snot hard it just feels like it becomes taxing to have a relaxed due, or to take a break from the game.

I could come back in a month or 2 and find the meta has changed and i don't even understand new mechanics. and the older decks wouldn't be viable anymore.

How the fuck do I get cerebrus
everytime it comes around in the card trader, I dont have enough SR jewels.

is there a list of cards that are OK to trade?

We need a fusion heavy box asap

Why not just add more cards/boxes instead of rotating them out every 4 months? wouldn't it make the game more fun, and decks more diverse? and stop older players from having a massive advantage because they have cards that newer players dont have access to?

is there a way to keep track of your Light monster summons?
I want to unlock Isis ASAP.

I dont know how to unlock Odion though, because I'm finding it really difficult to activate traps consistently, since most trap cards in the game right now are pointless, or close to it, and traps needlessly bloat every deck i've built

In my opinion ritual summoning is more weird than either of those because I'm a new player, but to each his own I guess.

Anyone else just get the FREE gems?

anyone running a harpy deck?
wondering how i can power it up enough since their attack points are kind of low

no
how to cop?

Ye and I still get shit pulls.

Old fusions are rad

Could an exodia deck work in this format?

Hey is there a way to tell how many Light monsters I've played for tracking Ishizu?

No, just play a light deck until then

Yeah, really "rad".

Yeah I've started that, but it's still kinda sad. It's not as bad as getting Odion, I've played 74 traps

So frustrating to only have access to like 60% of the cards in game

Just convert some shitty SR cards.

Anyone else shitposting in global?

i do sometimes
usually room 10

>Rexfag gets a lucky hand
>Mine is luckier
>special summon two blue eyes and win 4 turns later.

sometimes i let the AI auto duel for me
and sometimes I wonder if the AI is fucking retarded

Forgot pic, shit was hilarious

Did they say why? I got nothing. Sure it isnt from the last maintenance gift a few days ago?

this, i got nothing

I'm looking at getting Riryoku from the trader, what URs should I convert? I need 3 UR orbs.

So what dictates if you get extra star chips or not after a match?

xth for cute duelist boys :3c

You only get bonus chips for your first 2 AI duels a day.

>boy
If there's a dick down there then that artist fucked up cause I'm seeing distinct breasts there.

So currently how do you get around the (play the highest 4 star you can) method of winning? i usually go with naturia guardian and naturia strawberry. it usually forces the oponent to wait a turn, and by then I can either summon something stronger or lay trap/spells to back me up

Play tributes or rituals.

Wonder Balloons

4 star ladybug

I would convert red eyes and harpie lady sisters. Not sure for the 3rd.

LoB is 95% trash.

>first started playing the game
>Really just tinkering around for the first few levels to see what the games about and how to optimize etc.
>Get "Destiny Draw" skill thinking it's just another free gift

>restarted

Anyone want to be my friend? 562-394-301

I kinda want that blue eyes toon

>tfw I can get 4000-6000 points without cerberus
Its good to learn about the tools you have.

I get my ass kicked in pvp so often
still, fun game.

Autonomous Action unit any good?

>not playing plant and watching the salt flow

how do I win

It's hilarious when used on real people

im a noob, what is that.

what the fuck are wonder balloons

Continuous magic card
Discard a card to put a balloon counter on it, as many times as you want.
For every counter on it, every enemy loses 300 atk points.

well shit
what set is it in?

>easy to put together
>only 1 normal
>9sr/2ur needed

Looks like I'm going to be losing for a long time.

ok it was easy for me cause i kept pulling that shit, but still.

The first, they are kind of trash when you rank up though, godlike at lower ranks

>this card carried me to 3rd rank gold within 30 minutes

fucking kek. So many players fell for this gimmick deck.

Whats the benefits of Ranking up?

Should I?

This is so boring. Who else miss the old games where beginning npcs would always have shit like mirror force and torrential tribute?

Once you get out of the low stages, the npc decks get better and better.

>Golden Apples
Lv 30 Pegasus would be a complete cakewalk if he didn't have that fucking "I win" card up his sleeve, seriously what the fuck.

ye

its that and the magic shield arms really, you get pretty pissed off quickly when your shit continuously dies.

I haven't run into that yet, usually because I only attack with one big creature. I wouldn't even consider apples to that much of a problem except the bastard runs two sorcererus spell walls.

whats the correct way to use that card?

different user but i throw the grav axe on him, then double his ass and watch him shitstomp the opponent really fast. its some serious memery.

That's probably the Karate Man OTK, you use Twin Swords of Flashing Light to lower Karate Man's attack to 500, then use Secret Pass to the Treasures to allow him to attack directly. After that use the effect of Karate Man to make his attack 2000 at the cost of being destroyed at the end of your turn. Then attack twice for game. It's easily countered by Enemy Controller, Sphere Kuriboh or Order to Charge but it's an unexpected deck to be sure.

shit that sounds inconsistent, literally why?

I've been waiting on a second and third thunder dragon for weeks

How do I accept battle requests from friends?

Some sneaky lad almost did this to me when I memed on him with BEUD

Because gimmick decks are extremely satisfying when they work.

Shame b. meteor dragon art looks like shit

Dont talk shit about the "Dragon of Potential's" grorious final form.

is cerberus just a meme? should i get one from the card trader?

ye
One of the key cards of the best high score deck.

How did I just beat a platinum rank duelist? Is the ranking bullshit?

He got unlucky?

Isn't it just the best when you get a SR after like 20 packs and it's the unfriendly Amazon?

When do I unlock level 40 duelists?

you can get lv 40 pegasus by beating him down at lv 30, i dunno otherwise though.

>Pegasus scan works on magical hats just like in the manga

That's just beautiful

stage 30

This my current Dark Magician deck. It's served me well. But getting to 30+ it's struggling. Any suggestions? Ignore no skill I'm leveling s new character.

I was thinking if throwing in magicians unite and I'm aiming for dark magician girl and sages stone

Forgot pic

just unlocked pegasus
i'm not sure if I understand how to properly use reliquished

i'm trying to put together a farming deck but i'm always missing a card or two, fuck

you can do silly shit with it like auto steal one of the opponents monsters, any monster, then tribute relinquished to summon another monster on the same turn since ritual summoning is special summoning, so its a great field cleaner that replaces itself essentially.

>ritual summon
>activate to steal opponent's monster as an equip
What's there to understand?

You're still -1 unless you use a sphere kuriboh for it.

true.

That said it's still the best removal for a face up monster in the game, only yomi ship is 0 and uses your normal summon rest of them are -1 or -2.