/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #76

Succuslut edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rUJRFKLD!N58Tw8ElXWmS569tIKddb2H7EL78QOoDg5qZyEj0TTE
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119143.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vore is bad for you

Self control is bad for your soul.

Threadly reminder

What about unbirth?

unbirth's ok

What a hypocrite.

Unbirth is still vore.

What? Heck no, vore is through the mouth or orifice that leads to a stomach and digestion while unbirth is through the opposite end and involves absorption instead. Just because they're pretty similar between the two doesn't mean they're the same thing. That's like saying scat is similar to watersports because they both involve waste products.

a vagoo doesn't kill you though

>unbirth

or it does kill?

It can but tends to result in death less commonly compared to vore.

I don't understand what people see in her that's so disgusting. It literally is just a purple and slimy girl. I know what they were going for, but the design's still pretty tame. Would fug.

I forgot about the spiders

How long until Luka's little girl stops being so kind and goes in for the kill?

Wasn't Neris literally holding back against Granberia anyway

After a whole day of wiping up one mess after another.

Yep, she was holding back throughout the entire day of fighting vs. the Spider Queen and her entire clan, the Plansect monsters AND Granberia.

To quote: "I still can't afford to show my true power".

If you mean she beat 4 different groups then fought granberia to a draw in her human form without killing anyone in one day yes

mega.nz/#!rUJRFKLD!N58Tw8ElXWmS569tIKddb2H7EL78QOoDg5qZyEj0TTE

MGQ anime #1 subbed. My first ever anime sub so hopefully I didn't fuck it up. Much smaller file size, but I can't tell any difference in quality. I can do the second episode in hours once it releases now that I have some idea what I'm doing.

And yeah, I've been slacking on paradox.

>Slacking

Usually I'd rag on someone for that, but I've been slacking too. Sometimes you just need a break.

Thanks

Thanks Dargoth. I hope you decide to do more work on Paradox soon.

Also holy shit Veeky Forums, get your shit together.

Thank you

Based DarGOD

ty, Question though on the translation, at 5:31, I don't hear "why". I hear (Hanase) rather than (naze). Hanase means "let go" or "release me"

It's just what I hear so far.

Kind of seem like minagi just doing this because luka and Alice vs random succubus is unfair and she's bored

Minagi's lines in second episode's trailer suggests that she's trying to "break" Luka in order to gather enough energy to free herself from the seal.

Probably why the succubus we're their too might be the place she sealed herself in

So did we get no info for February?

If it's the Ova you are talking about it's release date is feb 10, That's thursday for the west.

If you mean for Paradox Part 2 then yes, nothing as of yet from TRTR.

February 10th will be when the 2nd episode for the OVA is released so there should be a blog update by then (hopefully).

You want more deaths? With PLEASURE.

>Saving the low res version

Then it turns out their each a part of minagi and fusion dance into her

Those 3 are just already incredibly strong, Imagine Minagi and we get to see her in action at Ova 2

>Imagine Minagi and we get to see her in action at Ova 2
Considering she's early captured both luka and Alice while still sealed

I wonder if we can get them by part two and if it'll be Alice route only

I'm more excited for Lilith since we have not see much from her ofc we will be fighting the other 2 sisters again but Lilith will be new

reminder that monster girls only want to take naps with humans

cuddle naps?

yes

I hope that we can, but I think the only characters that will depend on the route would be the Knights or the other angels, since they are under the rule of Alice and Ilias, the Lilith Sisters are independent

monster girl hunter when

Swap Luka with Rance. Boom.

Rance would fuck and impregnate as many monster girls as possible.

The only monster girl here is sterile though.

Rance's sperm is said to restore fertility.
In fact, he once fucked a trap and she grew a fully functional womb and got pregnant.

You just reminded me that he had Sill cast an infertility spell on him for like half the series to avoid having to deal with pregnancy. Hell, could be more, I've only played VII.

what does that even mean?

OP is a faggot

now you are just being redundant

>Lilith Sisters are independent
What? You can't recruit both angels and the Lilith Sisters. Zion and Morrigan are enemies.

>enemies
like that stopped anyone from getting recruited

Alice and Ilias

thanks familia

I want my penis to take a nap inside a monstergirl's vagina.

is the dick paying or is the pussy paying? either way, an embarassing amount

>TOKYO Tenno latest work release finally!
>Sorry to keep you waiting! Finally TOKYO Tenno latest work will be released on February 3rd.

>Due to too much data volume, I was sorry to have kept you waiting very hard.
>The number of CG lightly is 1000 sheets exceeding.
>Please enjoy after tomorrow's release!

what

sequel to dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119143.html comes out tomorrow, never heard of it?

oh

makes me wish that someone would do an English Translation instead of that shitty Spanish one

the new game will include the scenes from first one along with the mobage ones, so I don't envy whoever takes up translating that. It's a huge lot of work

Thank you!

is it bigger then Paradox? cuz from what paradox is shooting for Dargoth probably has a lot more to do whenever he starts trying to translate the H Scenes and beyond that

The mobage had like 250 girls. Dunno how many more the new one will add

Oops. Yeah, lines where characters are screaming or moaning are kind of a bitch. Easy to miss a syllable or two.

dargoth pls translate RJ174492 one day, its GOAT

If only I had infinite time and energy.

you should find a succubus to trap you in a timeloop, like the protagonist of that game

Time loop you say?

Sometimes I feel really bad for Dargoth having to translate that "high-quality" dialogue
I mean, what the fuck. Why does my dick even react to it

Thanks for that and everything else you do, D

Is Eroico Guy the most OP H game character, mechanically speaking?

Because hoora

So does IIas know how to get lewd at all? Being who she is I can't imagine her actually banging anyone, her pride wouldn't allow it. Then there's hte bad ending in 2 where seems pretty happy to just ride Luka's dick for all eternity.

pick your poison

double paizuri from the two on the left

Of course

No

I'll give you all my energy

by squirting it all in his translatormanko and going to heaven?

i take the black haired one i love women with black hair

Her true hair color is red

The background

The floor tiles.

Why are Shikibi so good? They're 100% lethal, but they make me 200% erect.

PO
PO
PO
PO

Death to the murderers and their supporters.

Do you realize how ironic your post is?

what the ungodly living fuck is that

That's the joke.

I love you, Voreanon~!

Make love, not war

You mean make death, right?

Species war now. Death to the shittybi.