-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co
-NDS-Bootstrap looking more promising gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/page-74#post-7042348

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Adrenaline, see this post wololo.net/2016/11/24/installing-adrenaline-without-psn-access-advanced-users/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3iHxLs5maM
gbatemp.net/threads/snes9x-for-old-3ds.435568/page-62#post-7064208
youtube.com/watch?v=gYn628efuqE
mega.nz/#!JwRzwaqY!0I0G7q_BOKJUhoba8dtXyOSsvbDebxOjR2w0-JAn5uk
3dbrew.org/wiki/Config_Savegame
cavestory.org/forums/threads/how-to-run-pc-cave-story-on-your-3ds-homebrew-launcher-required.6114/
gbatemp.net/threads/snes9x-for-old-3ds.435568/page-63#post-7064351
gbatemp.net/threads/release-ciangel-download-good-cias-right-on-your-3ds.423326/
youtube.com/watch?v=zXDDX5GLCow
gbatemp.net/threads/release-hydra-castle-labyrinth-3ds-port.459589/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for bricks

Does anyone here know how a retard-proof way to edit supports/marriages in Fates? The Support option in FEFTwiddler is grayed out, no one is offering a good explanation I can find online, and the fates Support Editor program i found wants my GameData.bin, a file I have no idea how to get (exporting from JKSV doesn't give me that).

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for

Is there a way to download Smash Bros DLC through freeshop? I've seen it gives me the option to download DLC for games like NSMB2 (what kind of DLC would it even have?) but not for Smash Bros

nsmb2 had a shit ton of coin rush packs

If I want to upgrade my n3DS's microSD to a larger one, do I just copy paste the contents? Or does it need to go through more steps? I'm on the CFW indicated by the guide on the sticky, I forget if it's a9lh or Luma

copy paste

Thanks

>wake up
>read on the ~300 posts from last thread made while I was sleeping
>LITERAL faggotry
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=T3iHxLs5maM

My hacked o3DS has been giving me some hiccups recently, but i can't understand the problem

Yesterday i downloaded Smash Bros no problem, but since then other games I've tried to download always give me this error when they're finalizing the installation. Right after i took this pic i pressed the Home button and now all of apps that were on the SD are gone, although the files seem to be all in place when i explore the SD card on the computer
What the heck is happening?

Btw, where are the games' files stored on the card? I can't find my way around

vaffanculo

Update, exploring the software installed through the Settings menu on the 3DS i can see all the games i installed and the apps that came from the hacking, so the issue seems to be that for some reason they're just not showing up on the home menu

Oh well, i solved the problem, the unfinished download created a corrupt file that messed up the 3DS, i just had to delete it

CONNECTION ERROR, OR YOU ARE BANNED.

FUCK YOU GOOK FUCK SHITSTAINED CUNT NIGGER EAT A BAG OF DICKS

What's a good site to download EUR .cias? The freeshop seems too unreliable with bigger files. All i find is sites with scammy "free registration" services

SNES9x was coded by monkeys it seems

gbatemp.net/threads/snes9x-for-old-3ds.435568/page-62#post-7064208

Running Valkyrie Profile on PCSX Rearmed on my Vita.

Battles run like absolute shit, everything else is fine.

What settings can I mess with to make it better, or am I just fucked?

3DSISO, 3dschaos

Play the PSP version you retard

Gross.

Hires games are rare to be fair.

are you me?

>play the worse version
Why?

>Hires games are rare to be fair.
256x240 isn't hires, you seem to be confused with the Modes 5/6 of SNES which are are 512 horizontal res options aka the hires ones.

Yeah, sure. So do many SNES games use the full 240 vertical resolution?

PS1 version is the censroed one though.
On PSP the only thing censored is the cigarette.

I don't know how many games exactly used but I know for sure that Super Mario World, F-Zero and Contra 3 are also 240p rather than 224p

>psn sale with ps4 games that are cheap enough that I wouldn't mind paying.
>no way to download them on a non-updated system.

Is there any reason not to update PS4? I thought there's no hack being worked on?

No hack currently being worked on =/= no hack will ever be worked on. I'm on 3.55 and have no intentions of leaving it.

Because the day after I update, a hack will be announced.

PS1 has a bunch of gameplay improvements.

What is censored?

dat delusion

>Confusing delusion with optimism.

Remember how people said the Vita would never be hacked?

buy a used, second one. $150 is not too bad.

Mandragora's are censored (topless in JP version)
Badrach is censored (smokes and lights his attacks with the cigarette in JP version)
The Mandragora censorship was removed in PSP version, but Badrach one stayed.
Both are extremely minor.

The only real reason to play the PSP version is that it has extra cutscenes that tie it to VP2 and that is has undub available (there isn't one for PS1 version).

NEVER

EVER

PEE

SEA

KEK

>Badrach is censored (smokes and lights his attacks with the cigarette in JP version)
That sounds really cool... What does it even look like in US?

youtube.com/watch?v=gYn628efuqE

Is there any not shit GBA emulators on vita yet?

mGBA is on Vita.
To put it in perspective, mGBA is the best GBA emulator on PC as of now.

Oh, that's far less interesting than I imagined. Nice to not care.

Yeah, i've been checking it every now it then since henkaku was released but it's got sound problems and occasional slow downs

VP's censorship is extremely minor like I said.

>hack my 3ds to play a japan only 3ds game
>don't know anything about freeshop and assume entirety of freeshop is available
>learn how it actually works and realize mine isn't here and probably never will be
they made hacking a 3ds so easy a dumbass like me can do it, but i was too big of a dumbass to even realize my goal could never be completed :(
Feels bad man

Then get RetroArch and use the VBA-M core.

>being too fucking stupid to check 3dschaos/3dsiso/google
Neck yourself.

If it's not there, just buy it yourself.
Assuming you have an o3DS because n3DS cannot get into a region changed eShop unless you have a donor 3DS.

Alright so I bit the bullet on Valkyrie Profile, I'll just play the PSP version.

So I installed Adrenaline.

I went to ux0:pspemu/psp and made a folder called ISO and put PSP Isos in it.

They're not showing up in Adrenaline, but all my purchased games are.

What did I do wrong?

I tried a nightly of mgba for linux yesterday, had to get a bit creative with the dependencies since it wanted libpng12 which simply doesn't exist for yakkety, the website also hides the 16.10 build links but the build server does make them, crafty.

It certainly runs great I just miss the layout of the windows vba and the default shortcuts like spacebar being frame advance or whatever the fuck is the go fast button. Didn't compile it in the end, make was being a shitter.

move ISO one folder up

Figured it was something that dumb. Thank you.

Try the .3ds section of 3dsiso for japanese games, i found metal max 4 there, haven't got a fucking clue whats going on but im doing stuff, i think.
My rune-ish isn't great.

You're probably better off using the mGBA RetroArch core on PC. It's just as fast and contains some of the things you're missing. Although you have to go into the menu instead of having a Windows-esque Qt-interface.

I'm sure this is one of the most annoying questions I can possibly ask, so I apologize in advance but I am stumped.

Where do I go for NEW Vita releases? I imagine there isn't a site like 3dsiso where people just upload everything that comes out since no one really cares about the Vita.

>libpng12 which simply doesn't exist for yakkety
Why did you not compile libpng12 yourself?

Anyone know the link for the Mega lewd theme pack?

What game?

is there a way to install dlc on the vita? like dlc for gundam breaker 3 for example?

Tried making a Pokemon Brown CIA but no matter what I try it ends up black and white.
How the flying fuck do I get this shit to be in color?

Yes, there is.

Is the Vita scene fucking ded again?

HBL user, are you here?

HCL*
Typo obviously.

We just got an open source release for communicating with F00D. We'll see.

Is there a DS emulator for WiiU or any way to play a DS game with huehax or loadiine?

PiiU has a VC for DS games.

Hi

Mind if I post your port on GBAtemp naturally clarifying that the author is anonymous from Veeky Forums? Also, is it a full proper port or is it unfinished/unbeatable?

I've tried everything to get retroarch working. Am I doing something wrong? I've put the retroarch folder on the root of my sd card and installed the cia as well as one other cia (SNES 9X 2010). But when I launch retroarch it freezes me and when I launch the SNES 9X emulator it spits out a bunch of text and then does nothing.

Sorry for being a dope. I read the pastebin. Maybe I'm just exhausted.

mega.nz/#!JwRzwaqY!0I0G7q_BOKJUhoba8dtXyOSsvbDebxOjR2w0-JAn5uk

Would anyone happen to know which 3ds service is used to modify the eula agreement number?
I'm looking to outright replace the use of the config dev app and either add it to jksm or fbi or some other commonly used utility much like how jksm does playcoins so easily.
Pretty sure the config service should do it but I'm not entirely sure what i'm looking for here.

Nintendo says no Dual Audio in Breath of the Wild.

How long before one of you niggas patches it?

Donate a PiiU to me and I'll undub it.

t. undub user

ZELDA LEAK WHEN?!

Nevermind I found it.
3dbrew.org/wiki/Config_Savegame
This may be easier than anticipated which begs the question why hasn't it been done already.
Not sure if lazy or it's just difficult.

ooga booga wer da jap gaymen at

What version of Cave Story for 3DS is best?
The 2D one, the 3D remake or the homebrew PC port?

the 2D one

3d one is garbage

Why the fuck was the homebrew port even made then if the official 2D one is better?

Also what's wrong with the 3D remake?

I don't know what homebrew PC port you mean but Cave Story originated on the PC.

cavestory.org/forums/threads/how-to-run-pc-cave-story-on-your-3ds-homebrew-launcher-required.6114/

Lo and behold the Shitgapoo cuck is finally going to fix his hackjob renderer.

gbatemp.net/threads/snes9x-for-old-3ds.435568/page-63#post-7064351

Anyone know if some fan made like a remastered version of The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons.

What should I do after getting Freeshop, custom themes and emulators on 3DS? Or is that like all I can do

reddit sub

get rom injects from 3dsiso

I can't seem to install games anymore, at least not some (precisely Hyrule Warriors and Pokemon Sun)

Initially i tried to install them through freeshop, but right at the end of the installation it gave me an error

I thought maybe the app wasn't perfect with some games, so i downloaded the .cia of Pokemon through 3DSiso and started installing it through FBI, but it gives me (supposedly) the same error right at the end of the installation

What is going on, could it be the SD card? It's weird because right before having all these errors i installed Smash Bros no problem

Do you have any storage left on your device?

Try installing with CIA angel and installing it with a signed .tik file

Yeh, it's a 64gb one and i only have 6-7gb worth of games

I don't know what's a .tik file, and where can i get CIA angel?

gbatemp.net/threads/release-ciangel-download-good-cias-right-on-your-3ds.423326/

youtube.com/watch?v=zXDDX5GLCow

I have an Old 3DS and a PSP Go, which one has the best snes emulator (or where does it work best)?

SNES9x on O3DS is considerably better than on any of the PSP models.
It's still not perfect though but plays pretty much all non-chip games at full speed.

I haven't used a PSP. But I have to say, the 3DS emulator runs really smoothly

If you get virtual console. They will work 100% fine as it is made by Nintendo
Search up a few Snes9x games plays for 3DS and a few Snes9x Euphoria for PSP. I have personally heard that people on here ask questions like "what's a good NES/SNES emulator that doesn't suck"

"what's a good NES/SNES emulator for PSP that doesn't suck"********

I feel like SNES9XTYL_mecm mod is better than snes9x for o3ds if you use 333MHz clock

>They will work 100% fine as it is made by Nintendo
Except chip games, you still need to emulate those.

>I feel like SNES9XTYL_mecm mod is better than snes9x for o3ds if you use 333MHz clock
I own PSP and O3DS and can tell you that you're full of shit.
SNES9xTYL can't run anything like Chrono Trigger without frameskip. SNES9x port on O3DS runs CT at full speed without a hitch.

SNES9x 3DS is literally better in every way at this point.

gbatemp.net/threads/release-hydra-castle-labyrinth-3ds-port.459589/

Well HCL user, you got what you wanted.

I'm willing to bet money the armchair lawyers are going to perform mental gymnastics to somehow claim this is copyrighted because a commercial version will be on the switch.
Their faggotry is boundless, they go batshit crazy over illegal numbers as well it's kinda pathetic.
Should've gone on 3dsiso really, their only problems are the piss poor security practices and ad links which my shit skips anyway.