/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Guilds:
ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE (Dead)
Alliance guild: None
Horde guild: None
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:
ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
eIysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vaniIlagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vpIxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYloSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/SZ66baK

>Macros
pastebin.com/mxxfvdqP

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUl/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/w/fvIf/
webm.land/w/AnqR/
webm.land/w/xZsl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FF un'goro pvp guide!

webm.land/w/fvIf/

Can you guess how many dodging Chinks were banned in this operation ?

Hint: it's less than 1, and it's not because they're short.

Putting people in that prison is not blizzlike

shit server

need an addon for better looking combat text

looking at that prison thing just makes me sad for some reason

Because it's the ultimate display of autistic powertripping?

What is dodging?

Does hunter have the same reputation in vanilla as they do on retail?

I kinda want to play one but I won't if there are loads of them

Get fucked
Try actually playing the game next time

Avoiding other faction's premades in BGs.

And how's that wrong?

>level 31: 18 gold
>Level 33: 34 gold

Will i make it? How much exactly costs mount + training? What discounts can i get?

The chinks overlords dont like it. Hurt their honor gains.

How is that illegal in any way? You're not forced to play bg's you don't want to and there's deserter debuff as penalty.

But they can do the same. Make a premade and roll pugs.

It's a problem that's plagued almost every private server. There's no non-shitty way to fix it, but they really do deserve the ban.

It's even worse because there are none of the casualisations that protect hunters from themselves.

But what is the problem?

Yeah, and then they get matched up with another premade? What do you do? Sit in a long, equally matched game, or dodge and take the 15 minutes so you can farm more honor? It's a fucking retarded concept, but then again, they're abusing the system and making it shit for everyone else.

Basically it creates a pvp community of avoiding conflict and actual battles and just rolling over pubs
I have no issue with banning the pussys.

Dodging destroys pvp, so fuck these guys

It ruins, and often kills the PvP community on a server.

The reputation is from vanilla and BC really.

The hunter population % varies from alliance to horde. Horde warlocks are a bit more common, with them taking a chunk of the hunter %.

Dont forget the main Veeky Forums guild is on Zeth'Kur Horde

>2 players found

>no plans to raid

lol, just join the main Salty Dogs guild on Elysium not the 2 member splinter guild

av weekend tomorrow guys

>be me
>playing as night elf female
>some guy asks me if i'm a girl irl

Elysium one is rerolling on Hellground march 5. So the Zethbull one is the main one now.

Also anyone who wants to raid is doing so on their old-nost characters on Anathema.

>be a guy
>play a female
lol fag

What's up with the Anathema is dead meme? Is that yet another tranny subversion?

>Elysium one is rerolling on Hellground march 5
>he thinks lying will save his dead guild
This is pathetic. You're a disgrace to the real SD

yes

Anathma and Darrowshire are the main servers. Fresh and fresh fresh are just meme reroll servers for newfags and people who want to do Molten Core for 12 years

>wanting to stare at a male ass all day

haha yeah, what a fag

literally no one believes this obvious damage control

Farming PvP ranks without actually PvPing.

>he thinks it's a lie
this your first server kiddo ?

Not an argument

>male playing female toon

Isn't rolling pugs still pvp?

Anathema yes
Darrowshire no
Nobody plays on PvE servers, it even has less of a population than zeth

It's a shame there's actually no vg guild on Anathema. I rolled a bong guild and I can't understand what they are saying half of the time.

>he leveled to 60 for nothing in a rapidly dying server
At least by summer Ely will be full dead and Zeth will be new 10k online like old nost

Next your gonna tell me the 60 camping nessingway is "pvp"

horde druid, mage, or rogue? friend is playing priest so i guess mage would be good for leveling but whats best overall between those three

Pugs stop resisting when they see a premade.

>It's a shame there's actually no vg guild on Anathema

There was one on Alliance but they decided to roll on fresh servers and have their mains join normal raid guilds

is it faster to grind a low drop in the dungeon or farm gold outside and buy from AH something similar?

>bong guild

Why would you ever join a literal subhuman guild?

>joins ely salty dogs
>doesn't like having no power
>"g-guys they're all server hopping when hg comes out, let's all reroll zeth!"
>nobody follows
>"b-bros, what happened? m-muh hellground, muh server hop"

What are you even rambling about? SD isn't dead on Ely like it is on Zeth

Who here /brokentooth/

>pugs stop resisting
O-oh you guys are a p-premade?
Please be g-gentle with us~
N-no, not there!

Does Polymorph reset the Devilsaurs Health ?

Are you retarded?

yes, it will also get you banned

autistic music
also why would you pop frost reflector at :30

but dude hellground

Some Female Models look better.

ye

webm.land/w/AnqR/

I love how these kind of people think theyre top dogs in PvP when in reality they just have 16+ hours to spend on grinding low geared randoms in battlegrounds on a russian private server, and when occasionally you would get some kind of a challenge in premade vs premade you decide to do all you can to dodge that.

you deserve to get permabanned desu

What about it? This is like the 5th time wpsg has hopped to that shit heap and I'm sure they'll quit it after a week or two like they always do

>Xzibit
>autistic

wat

Most of them not only look better but also have better animations.

Maybe, i was just wondering why he was almost dead and after the Polymorph full Health again, i really don't know, sorry.

Vanilla pvpers are always a joke

webm.land/w/xZsl/

Can you explain this to me?

It will be. Half the discord is rerolling HG. You guys are free to reroll Zeth whenever because there's nothing to do but reroll alts once you clear all rads. Zeth being the "freshfresh" server will eventually be the one who gets refugees from Elysium. Ely pop is dropping fast daily while Zethbulls are more or less the same. Given the fact that most people quit over longer periods of time it is basic to see why rolling on Zeth is the best possible option for long-term play.

tldr shill post

You're being delusional, just chill out literally no one believes this stuff you're being way too desperate and obvious man

standing up to the devilsaur monopoly niggers

based

jesus christ

There was literally nothing else to join atm. I'm only 48 so far.

Tempted to try botting because fuck leveling but afraid of the retail client going BITCH HOLD ON if I forget to turn something off between games.

Thank you, didn't knew you could fuck people up with it like that.

>Lol chill dude stop being btfoing me
Did you play with old salty dogs? They took a year to clear MC. You're a fucking normie if you defend this shit guild.

t. Indi leader of

Dude come on, at least be a little subtle.

Now you're just raging insulting random people, why would a GM on Zeth be shilling to tell people not to play on his server

Use your brain

now this is shitposting

Fuck this slav shit I'm going back to World of Tanks

why is it every contested hub 50+ without npc guards has alliance level 60s camping it?

why do people hate this guy again?

I just started playing wow and I actually thought about rolling a mage because he makes it look like playing one is fun in his videos.

>implying the bit about Elysium dying rapidly is false
Anyone who didn't roll on Zeth right away is a retard. Ely stopped being relevant when MC got cleared week 1. Mix that in with Nostcucks breaking off and you have a 10k online player drop across the board of not more, some say it was near 30k on all servers due to the hype. Its literally dead right now everywhere, but the point is, Zethbulls have a clean server right now. Elysium did turn out to be a chink containment server for ex-kronocucks and ex-nostcucks

>or dodge and take the 15 minutes so you can farm more honor?

You don't get the debuff if you dodge. The point is to have an alt on the other faction and see if the other faction premade is already in a BG, and queue when it is.

Because hes a literal sperg who is incapable of interacting with other people in a normal setting

Seriously, he is unable to speak English so any English he knows are just memes and "nigger"

You're still going, just stop, no one believes this desperate shilling you're being way too obvious

Because he's an obnoxious narcissist who posts shit like and expects them to laugh at the OTHER guy. All he does is shitpost and avatarfag, then he posts his shitty PvP webms.

He is right though

t. Indi

>He is right

Why are you talking in third person?

>did about 12 ubrs with jed so far
>haven't seen the trinket drop

I swear I'm goin to lose it against a hunter

Is leveling a pally as holy a meme or is it actually good

Indi is an ex-kronocuck himself lol. Everyone is rolling back on K2 after Elysium gets merged into Zeth. Possibly lots of Zethbulls leaving

The guy is trying too hard to false flag, he needs to be more subtle

u crazy man lmao

>samefags
>lol it w-wasnt me

Sucks dick famalam