/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Champions edition.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zeldawiki.org/Weapons_in_Breath_of_the_Wild
youtube.com/watch?v=lpdeG9ZKGyQ
siliconera.com/2017/01/20/legend-zelda-producer-aonuma-talks-breath-wilds-place-series-timeline/
youtube.com/watch?v=7a7Sh82Mzdc
nintendowire.com/blog/2017/01/20/breath-wild-wont-feature-dual-audio-options/
youtu.be/zw47_q9wbBE?t=182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Zora: ミファー (Mifa)
Rito: リーバル (Reeval/Riibar)
Goron: ダルケル (Darukeru/Darkel)

You know, I might be wrong so correct me if needed, but the reason I doubt this game is set in the downfall timeline right after OoT is that in Alttp there's no mention about the events of BotW.
In Alttp, everyone will tell you the story about Ganondorf, price of thieves, and so on, basically OoT's plot. But there is no mention about the hypotetic events of BotW, isn't it?
Of course Nintendo couldn't predict BotW twenty years ago, but putting BotW between OoT and Alttp might create some problems.

Reminder that Sheik is A MAN, A BOY, A DICK HOLDER, AN XY PERSON, MALE

M
A
L
E

Don't you have a University in Berkeley to vandalize?

Reminder that Marin is best girl

I had to google up to understand what you were referring to.
I'm not a GG idiot.

Have a wonderful day!

U wot m8

She's got no arms.

The mouth is enough

>rito
>zora
what the fucccccck

No. It's princess Zelda in disguise, not genderbent.

Do you think that we can get a sidecar on the Master Cycle for companions? I think Doggo would look cute sitting in it.

Defeat every Guardian and give all the screws, springs and shafts to some Sheikah craftsman and he'll build it for the low low cost of max rupees you can carry.

Only works on paved roads

I would actually dig some late game way to travel that's constructed from guardian tech. Especially if it's fun to drive. I'm already hyped for shield surfing just for the fun of it.

The mouth has no throat. It's just a small depression in her head, no more than an inch and a half deep, with a magic speaker in the back. It's as smooth and cold as steel. With no tongue and no lungs to create any sort of vacuum.

You might as well stick your dick in an empty steel coffee mug.

>Only works on paved roads
>He doesn't know that it has its own paraglider

One word: breeding

I think the hookshot will be made of Sheikah tech.

Hookshot + max stamina + paraglider + horse + indestructible shield = why even bother fast travelling

Hookshot? I must have missed that. Link?

Speaking of, what are the chances of guest armor? How many guardian screws to make Samus's armor (and then roll around at the speed of sound)

The potential for this game is too much

my first statement was 'I think' meaning that it's an assumption. I base it on the verticality of the world and the degree of freedom most open world games give you in terms of traversal from the start to the end

I think full plate is as much armour as you need. No need for a Sheikah teck suit

SHEik, sorry

How many forms will Ganon have in this one?

Oh okay. Your wording is confusing. Your "I think" makes it seems your speculating on what a , already confirmed to exist, hookshot is made of.

It's gonna be a rehash of TP but with 4 forms instead of 3, and Ganondorf and Ganon will swap places

-Calamity Ganon (the smoke cloud)
-Possessed Zelda
-Ganondorf
-Pig Ganon

>Rito
>Koroks
>Old man Daphnes
>Beedle
>Linebeck
>Salt from ancient sea
>The blue shirt
>still thinking it's not WW timeline

>Linebeck
Where?

It would be tragic to see WW Ganondorf, the most sympathetic one, reduced to mindless beast

concept art

he thinks the horse shop owner is linebeck

>Got a sword in the brain
>Leave sword
>Dorf goes batshit crazy
Seems logical. Maybe Bushybrow Zelda estracter the sword, thinking it as a good thing, and she created a mess.

How is a hoe one of the strongest early game items

Also a mop stronger than an axe

MALON BETTER BE IN THIS GAME OR RIOT

Forgot link
zeldawiki.org/Weapons_in_Breath_of_the_Wild

That's a stretch

>yfw it's a new split where ganon got his wish

Many will hate the idea of another split but I actuallly love it.

sasuga

Reminder that all bokos must die

SHE SMELLS OF MANURE AND TAKES HORSE DONG IN THE POOPER ON THE REG

How big do you think Link's harem is going to be this game?

Most likely 7-10 girls, depending on how many towns there are besides the main cities on the corners

Yeah but what about the part where a triforce wish reduced the already ruined and submerged Hyrule to fucking nothing

is the criteria "cute girl who talks to link"?

BOTW IS PLACED NOT IN A DIFFERENT TIMELINE, OR AFTER ANOTHER

BOTW HAPPENS IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

THATS RIGHT FAGGOTS

BOTW IS A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE ENTIRELY AND THERE WILL BE BASICALLY NO INFORMATION AS TO HOW THE DIFFERENT RACES CAME TO BE, AND THERES NO NEED FOR THAT EITHER

Yeah, nah, too easy to pull off. This might be the most boring trope in all narrative.
Aonuma said the answer isn't obvious, and muh alternate universe is ppretty damn obvious.

congrats, worse theory than convergence

alternate universes are different timelines genius

Don't you look at me like that

Thirsty for Link as the fish girl from OoT was

He literally confirmed downfall what fuck you niggas.

No he didnt, he basically said "Figure it out."

youtube.com/watch?v=lpdeG9ZKGyQ

Ok then, Link wakes up 100 years after Hyrule is destroyed

But how much time was there between the last entry in whatever timeline this happens and when Hyrule gets destroyed?

Koroks exist because ´they forgot how to fairy and like the outside world
Zora and Birds exist because a group of conservative bird people decided to go back into the water but another group decided to build a city in the sky
Gorons exist because gorons exist

This shit is ez

He said multiple gannons retard.

Don't remember who exactly said it, but they mentioned that the old lady's dialogue about the royal senpai having a long history of fighting ganon was a big clue. That basically rules out adult timeline, and is a bit of a stretch in child timeline, making downfall timeline the most likely candidate.

He said nothing at all, you double faggot, shut up.

let me spoonfeed the avatar fagging retards on vg

siliconera.com/2017/01/20/legend-zelda-producer-aonuma-talks-breath-wilds-place-series-timeline/

Alright, so it was Aonuma that said that. Thanks for finding the article

Adult timeline has at least 3 Ganon encounters counting OoT

No it does not you dumb fucken cunt and downfall has more.

Bokos will defend their homes with all their might.

>I wouldn’t say that it obviously fits into any one part of the timeline, but if you play the game, you’ll be able to work out where it fits.
and there it is

are you fucken blind because I linked the article that proves its downfall k thx gbye.

>No it does
Yes it does
>and downfall has more
And? The old woman doesn't say how many times.

Look further holy fuck
>a history of repeated attacks by Ganon.
(YOU)

stop replying to bait. "k thx gbye"

WW had Ganon.

ONE FUCKEN TIME HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKEN RETARD

(YOU)

>gannons
>nn

I honestly think Aonuma might be rebooting the series entirely, using BOTW to start a new line of games entirely separate from the timeline.

He can pull lore, races and art into it as he pleases and not have to worry about plot holes

B-blue tunic timeline confirmed..?

>fucken
>k thx gbye

you fell for the ancient bait

>Mfw only 678 hours to go

Wait you fuckers still are discussing what timeline this game falls in?

I thought it was fucking obvious as fuck, ranging from the Z having the sword in it like shows

The fact that Ganon is a calamity that isn't showing up for the first time

All, and I mean ALL the references to LoZ, towns like in AoL and so on

I mean, it's all pretty obvious

The only thing missing is the confirmation of healsluts and this song youtube.com/watch?v=7a7Sh82Mzdc

k thx gbye

>getting this mad
wew lad, just accept the facts

I can't wait to laugh with Riibaru together.

Aonuma said it isn't obvious as it seems.
So if you think it's obvious, then it's not the right answer.

Was he laughing or was he doing bird noises?

I kind of want Breath of the Wild less now that I know it's not going to be dual audio
I mean, the game still looks really great, I'm just super worried about the idea of Ganon giving some big speech about his evil plan and it being completely ruined because he's voiced by Steve Blum or something.

>I kind of want Breath of the Wild less now that I know it's not going to be dual audio

Fuck when did they confirm this?

I really want Latam audio, but also Japanese

Can we have Nintendo not be stupid and offer voice patches for download?

wait a fuckind second, dual audio means that you can't have subtitles in one language and the audio in another right? fuck i don't want mexican only zelda, if i change the system's language the game audio will change right?

>Nintendo not be stupid

user, you need to come out from under your rock. This is very old news at this point.

nintendowire.com/blog/2017/01/20/breath-wild-wont-feature-dual-audio-options/

Fucking how Nintendo? Why the fuck is it not a fucking option in the game to chose language and text?

Fucking it's current year you asianiggers

>“In the case of Nintendo Switch, if you change the language of the system, you can change the game to Japanese, but that will change everything to Japanese.

PHEW

I seriously don't even understand why there's no option to buy or download dual audio from the online store, even if their argument was supposed to be 'there's no room on the disc'.

It's not even going that far, since they don't deny being able to play in whatever language you want no matter where you live as long as your console is set to that language

It's literally that though, you can only chose what language to use for the whole thing with the console, audio and text. There's no ingame option to change to english subs and whatever audio you want.

It's fucking retarded

Speaking of, we have yet to see any tiny fairies.

I still remember when we didn't see any rupees in the first gameplay videos and everyone thought there were going to be no rupees at all or at least very few of them.

I thought he was laughing for me. It can't be cheep-cheep.

youtu.be/zw47_q9wbBE?t=182

you can find at least 60 rupees on the Plateau confirmed so far