Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/Axs3053Sxa8053
battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/xbox/Light Brained
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still waiting for the field guns on St. Quetin to be fixed

>still playing this

Why does no one use the Benet when its the best gun in the game

Because I'm a BAR babby

it's the worst lmg in the game bar none. it has no useful niche. the ranges at which it excels in are irrelevant

use the huot if you want a slow firing accurate lmg

It has the exact same damage model as the BAR but a much slower rate of fire. It's 30 round mag cannot compete with the Lewis Gun or MG15. The BAR will win a 1-on-1 engagement against the Benet-Mercie every time. The Lewis Gun and MG15 are much better for suppression and much better for ranged fire in bipod. It's also pointless to use it as a DMR is semi-auto mode because the medic class has much better DMRs

>Benet
the other choices are just way better

>bf1 will fucking die b4 the second dlc is out

>Spot Flare Assist 200

You just don't fucking get it, do you? Use the MG15. All other weapons are for low-winrate babbies.

>look at battlefieldtracker
>most used LMG by far is BAR storm
>most lethal on user-per-user basis is MG15 suppressive

top laughter

Im the best player here

post stats

PC: 37,541 (24h peak: 44,623)
XBOXONE: 61,765 (24h peak: 108,248)
PS4: 88,491 (24h peak: 130,905)
doing fine

>pc only 37k
This explains why I've seen the same people multiple times

dont bother, the "le game is ded xD" no matter what shitposting crowd will never leave. every single general, every single game

>seeing somebody twice in a game constitutes a dead community

You're such a faggot holy shit

Playing with a group of bros is vastly preferable to getting tossed in with randoms in every game

When did I say anything about a dead community
All I mean is that the smaller playerbase on PC increases my chances of seeing the same people more often, especially if I usually only play one gamemode.

Not all of us have a group of bros to play with

>still playing this shit

LMAO

>only 37k on PC
The hell? I always thought the vast majority of BF players were on PC

correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those pc numbers only based on people who don't have their account set on private?
I had my account settings so only friends of friends could see it and I had to change it so I could look up any information on my account there ("there" being battlefieldtracker.com).

memeing?

it flipped last gen

essentially console plebs have absolutely nothing to play so the big shooters like CoD/BF and sports games Fifa/Madden sell like hotcakes

True, once my PC broke it's been bf4 and now bf1

No, I am

lol u suck

nuh uh

literally everybody here is either using shitter weapons, maining vehicles or switching teams but me

I finally got this game and it's awesome. I had to because nobody is playing 4 anymore.

Reminder that if you have more than 1k automatico kills, 20% vehicle kills, or less than 75% winrate your stats are basically meaningless

>pcfats being uppity

we run this shit fags

ps4 bros WW@

t. has just below 1k automatico kills
KYS

>on an autism quest to get at least 1 service star with every gun
>turns out Selbstlader 1916 Factory is pure shit with accuracy and the Optical/Marskmen varieties are way better

why did they do this

only 48 actually. Never touched it again after 1 round with it

I give the benefit of the doubt to anyone who likes to 10 star all weapons but anything past that is pure faggotry

>Order of the Bull

Fuck this medal. It's damn near impossible to get into a Behemoth at all, let alone a slot where I can get vehicle kills.

>10 starring the Kolibri

It's going to be hard enough starring it once.

It was bad just getting 10 for the Codex entry.

>get killed by a behemoth
>12 stars

who the fuck are these people

whats wrong with them

Honestly I play Conquest most of the time, and I don't think I've ever had a Behemoth spawn in a game where I've been playing the objective. And not trying makes me feel like a shitter.

Guess I should probably switch to Operations and deal with the mad scramble after the first battalion.

>Killed by a sniper while sitting on the blimp
Jesus fucking christ. Those things are supposed to fly so high not even planes can hit them much less snipers on the fucking groung.
The blimp and the dreadnought need serious buffs, especially the dreadnought because in it's current stage it's fucking useless

>wahh i got killed from the ground in my sky fortress, wheres my buff DICE

fuck off blimpnigger.

to have that many behemoth stars you have to

1. be constantly losing, and not just losing but losing HARD to the point you get behemoths a lot
2. ignore the objective and game so you can be sitting on deploy screen when the behemoths come so you can get in

pretty sad to imagine

Remnant of a time long past.

Any ps4 fags in here? I can't aim with the bomber plane, but i can aim with the other planes when dropping bombs. Is it some glitch or something

Just spam click airships, you'll get pilot enough and it's the best vehicle killer.

Protip: destroying AA guns counts as a vehicle kill.

Xbro here, anyone feel like playing some Back to Basics or Operations sometime?
GT is VANTAVIA, I'm typically on during the evening (burger time)

the bomber doesn't go into the aiming view with bombs automatically like the other planes, you have to hit up on the dpad to get to that view. or whatever button you use to aim/zoom in planes. it depends on your control scheme I think

>tfw at level 50 you had more kills with the AT rocket gun then any of the primaries

Is there a worse gun in the entire game than the 12g Automatic? It feels like it shoots like 3 pellets. Does it do anything better than the other shotguns?

Huh, i didn't know that. Thanks bro

I saw someone with 63 (SIXTY-THREE) stars with the Airship the other day.

ROF. That's about it I think.

>airships
>have to get behometh kills

bro...

yo yo yo real talk realk talk am i in the shadowpool or what becuyase every time i queue for any gamemode i'm automatically put into a fresh new lobby i just want to shoot austro-hungarians

stop saying racist shit in all chat

>Wanting to shoot Austro-Hungarians
>Not wanting to shoot greasy wops instead

battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/Axs3053Sxa8053

wrong again shitters

>a fucking leaf

>more than 1k automatico kills

did you even read the posts you quoted?
your most used weapon is a shitter weapon AND this

is it easy to get banned for chat? I shitpost constantly, every round, the whole round

Kys team hopping faggot.

you get shadowbanned if enough people report you

we really going to let this thread die for what, the fifth time without reaching the bump limit?

no

whats the best sniper and why is it the cowboy one

it'll die during the late night again

there's too much competition in Veeky Forums to keep a thread alive without dedicated bumpers, even games with a lot of active players

you should take a look at the state of Veeky Forums like I did recently, the amount of mobile weeb games shitting up the catalog is actually unreal.

wish I could stay up all night talking to myself in here

Rate my stats? Criticism or tips welcome. Console player. Ptfo. If anything I stick to what works and don't try out different weapons enough
battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/xbox/Light Brained

I would post webms but Im too lazy with the 3mb limit desu

Anyone on Xbone?

Fact.

Really makes me think

Like this one

impressive

The frommer stop is the true intellectual's pistol

nice drawing though

too bad you have to be black to use it

this desu but has a good point

DELETTT

Have you improved your skill lately /bfg/?

childhood is idolizing assault

adulthood is realizing aggressive scout makes more sense

No he made sense to me. Get in the airship (zeppelin, blimp, w/e you want to call it) then blow up turrets.

>*tips fedora*

*tips autistico*

Autistico is shit, I don't know why it's so praised

why are there so many shitty variants of weapons. scopes are pointless. iron sights are so good that lenses are pointless as well. also I realise it is accurate to the time but any of the weapons with above paralell magazines are just pointless to use, too much of your line fo sight is blocked out.

Do you ever use quickmatch to find matches?

reminder that medical boxes are the hallmark of pleb medic. medical pouches are where it's at.

For conquests yes, does it change anything?

lol

did you actually think that the only difference between variants is the sights?

the autistico and madsen are also top-tier in their class

>being shot at
>throw pouch while running away
>run right over it
>don't pick it up somehow
>don't heal
>die

yeah pouches are great XD

>tfw still playing 2142

Thank god for revive. Fuck DICE and their modern console port pieces of shit games.

but if you had the box, you wouldn't even be able to run away while healing

No PC bros have way more games to choose from while console players only have BF 1 and 4 and two or 3 cowadoodies to choose from. And Battlefront.

>i-it's just because they have no games

is this what PC players actually think

Yes but its true? Compared to PC, Xbox One and PS4 has a smaller pool of games to choose from if they want online shooters.
Also dont get me wrong I have a PS4 and a 3DS so I'm not a PCMR retard, just stating basic facts.

you can't heal while being shot with a box either, plus you'd have to stand ontop of it. You can launch pouches long range. you can heal your whole squad without anyone having to break stride.

ammo boxes are still a decent choice though, depending on the situation and if you are the only support for heaps of other classes.

>tfw the only support in squad
>another squad moves with us capping every point
>9 people resupplying nonstop for a whole game

that's pretty sexual now I think about it

way more people game on consoles than PC, but I suppose that's part of it too

I remember in 3 the boxes were way more useful but I think the smaller maps led to more bottlenecks were you could just throw them down. In 4 and 1 a medic throwing pouches is better. You can fling them quite a way.

I'm pretty sure pouches didn't resupp explosives so there was never a reason to use them.

there wasn't any pouches in 3 the hell are you talking about

why are you suddenly talking about ammo pouches now? also you're wrong, ammo pouches resupplied explosives and they did so at double the rate of boxes