/vsg/ - /v/scape general

Lot of New Faces Around Here Lately Edition

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgmKOcbbc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for I want to give starlight a brain hemorrhage with a nicely placed beamer

#YTB
#ForCuntsAndCountry

Any sales?

bump

pretty nice guide desu

Garbage server full of reddit kiddies

What about if you have a crown?

shit sale
>red headband, sara mitre, black ele male, black full helm (t)
>lantadymes, snap seeds, cad seeds, lan seeds
>dw seeds, torstol seeds, magic seed, papaya seed
>watermelon seeds, sweetcorn seeds, green dhides

pm me ingame

forgot pic

that will make no difference if it's in both the chat bar and the chat log.

Yes it will, it's like 4-6 spaces wide.

Right, but it will be offset the same in the log and the bar. It's the same with ironmen, and I've personally tested it and found no difference.

You know a server is shit when the thread content is explaining how to a q p.

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

For Mango

Why do australians look so disgusting?

Removal of anime when?

Rude.

Autismo haha!

Thinking of trying out the server, can anyone give me a quick rundown?

wow i really like this image a lot thanks

When are you quitting you fat virgin

Wiggins

haha oh WOW what about him??? please sir what ABOUT mr based wiggins?????????? xDDDD

What info are you looking for exactly? The FAQ and the beginners guide on the wiki should cover any general info.

Exp rate is 2.25x, there's unlimited run energy except in wilderness and a couple other locations, clue scroll drop rate is increased slightly, item degrading is lenient as fuck, the general atmosphere is what you'd expect from a private server based out of Veeky Forums, the overall population is probably around 100 with about 50 or so players on during prime time hours, a good portion of the population is already high level/rich so the economy reflects this(materials are generally valued more than the final product for the XP value, this makes it pretty easy to make a lot of money by just getting large amounts of a commonly used item like pess/flax), a big positive is that there are a ton of quests implemented, more so than in any other private server I've seen.

If you do decide to play do yourself a favor and read the FAQ and beginners guide on the wiki first. This server is pretty friendly to newcomers with the exception that you'll get a lot of criticism if you ask obvious questions that are already answered in the wiki.

just looking for a quick rundown, maybe someone can help me out?

TAKE THE BOGPILL

When are the resof the staff getting their own animes?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgmKOcbbc8

this dumbass rsps called dreamscape has like 80ppl online and they have left all their source code unobfuscated lmao i can do some easy exploits in this shit.

proof?

well i couldn't dupe because they have dropping and dueling off, but i managed to become a admin client side and use their own noclip command lmao

so if i jump on with you will you give me free shit

what an excellent vidyascape related image and post. great posting as usual /vsg/

you too

termi.gif

Read the filename.

If you don't understand how the image relates to /vsg/ then your a nufriend tbqh.

Is it everyone tries to fuck Starlight's tight butt?

yes

>Read the filename
>1485865838095.jpg

bump

Wtf its 4:40am and i cant fall asleep. Should i just get out of bed and play vscape?