/swgg/ general

Koth is destroying your waifu edition

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to work now but figured I would leave this turd in the punch bowl before leaving.

Have an awesome day!

I think we're going back into the dead thread for real category

>Last thred ded
>This thread dying
Well so long /swgg/, its been fun

Post action shots and sluts

I'm really wanting to play through Knight again just for Scourge. What spec should I go with? I've already played with Vigi/Veng so I'm not going with that.

here ya go

wish I could tell you. I never played that class so I am going to hope that dulfy can help with this.

dulfy.net/

then go with tank spec, its got super good dps and very strong aoe, plus tank spec in general is good for levelling on every class

here ya go

First for losing YOLO MINIGAMES to faggot hackers

>my guardian on TRE

dead thread

jesus what settings are you playing on?

Should've let it die.

Potato

i know but i can't

This thread and game is like a scab I can't stop picking at it

I'm going to have to start playing with my settings so I can have some goofy ass screenshots. Clicker for life

my sw will make you a slut

Which face is that? Nose looks like 4

I forget but i think its 4

Please dominate me

>swgg is dying as I find it for the first time

Does anyone still play swg on the emu?
I find it really hard to enjoy without some of the NGE features I had while playing on Sony servers, but all the NGE emus are ded. Might be better if there is a Veeky Forums guild on there though?

Not enough on Veeky Forums. It also has something to do with not enough yuros bumping the thread during the night.

it will probably be more sustainable come april

hows this new expansion thing? It add anything significant? Havent played since last year but just subscribed and downloading the client now on a whim.

It's okay at best, lots of errand boy missions. All expansions aside from Hutt feel weird with non-force sensitives.

>SoR
>feeling weird for non-force users.
No it doesn't.

You will be dominated!

There are a ton of emulators out there.

I can assume there are some NGE ones as well. I would love to try those out again (both pre-CU / NGE and NGE) but I just don't have it in me to start from scratch again.

when the fuck are we gonna get another credit exploit?

Problem with this game is inflation is out of control so EAware nerfs the easy ways to make credits (outside of using CC to buy shit to sell on the GTN).

when does Disney get to take back the rights to this game from EA?

>inflation is out of control

i know that's why i need a credit exploit. everything decent is like 40 mil at least on my server.

EA's deal with Disney over the Star Wars video game license will extend for the next decade. This means that any dreams of a non-EA Star Wars MMO are going to have to wait until 2023 or beyond.

So we are fucked.

i think EA loses the license in 2023 not sure though

I know. I remember when could make millions in a couple of hours running heroics and weeklies and before the nerf I would get 4mill at Yavin 4 after 3-4 hours of slicing.

Now everything is tapped out.

>Sliced container Yavin IV
>Got 730 credits

yeah. fuck you EA. No wonder the only people you see there are the handful of people doing the story

bump

Pretty much now to make credits is you have to do Heroics and dailies
Daily

Are any of the skills decent for earning $$$

i always play on lowest settings for ranked pvp and operations.

i have an i5 and gtx 970 but this engine is trash and i dont want to go below 60 fps

anyone know where to get that regular red, green, blue advanced eviscerating crystal schematics? the vendor seems to be gone

Red doesn't seem to have evis ones. Green's is at 240 and blue you can get out of the gate.

Why the fuck does the game stop giving hero boxes at 60? It's garbage, I just want better relics.

I hate how my character the Empire's Wrath gets bodied by Arkhan or whatever his name is

I mean sure Sith Warrior is a mary sue but it is weird having him steamroll everyone until Arkhan

>5.2 mined
>elara confirmed for not getting K O T H ' D
:^)

This wouldn't have bothered me as much if the way Arcann fucks you over changed depending on class. IE, JK utterly wrecks him in melee until he asspulls a suprise force wave, or SI overpowers him with lightning, so he stalls until one of his ships shoots you through the glass or something.

All of the force users steamroll everything up until arcann desu

>Sorc and sage gets tossed around like a trash bag on a windy day

Rustles me greatly.

Couldn't help but feel like the way Senya did it in VIII could have easily ended in a broken neck or something.

BH is using everything in their arsenal with emphasis on stun/flashbangs. Somehow Smuggler is almost doing a slapstick banana slip routine in the process of beating him. Only thing that would be odd would be RT/IA doing a coordinated assault since they'd typically just be BH in using everything at their disposal without their followers.

>non-force users are out of place in the kotfe/kotet's story
>BW buffs them while force users are garbo
Hmm

Are these characters worth $100, Veeky Forums?

True but its funny seeing Sith Warrior get completely outclassed with the saber and shut down by some force pushes over and over

>Strongest force users and duelists in the galaxy are completely outclassed and get treated like little children
>Ghost living in ghostbuster's head
>Hunter or Agent being leaders of anything
>Smuggler is somehow still alive

I've already decided I'm only doing 2 play throughs of kotfe/kotet. One with SW the other with JK

>Hunter or Agent
Hunter I get but Agent can lead.
Smuggler makes no sense. Serious, HOW are they still alive?

Lore wise who wins in a h2h matchup?
SW or JK
SI or JC
Smuggler or agent
Trooper or bh

Smuggler's being a fatcat most of the time getting the proceeds off that criminal empire that should still be under their control.

>Smuggler or Agent
>Trooper or bh
I think you mean Smuggler or BH and Trooper or Agent.
>SW or JK
Tie
>SI or JC
Almost assuredly SI
>Smuggler or BH
BH if we're talking about only them and not their crews
>Trooper or IA
Depends on if Agent can get the drop on them. In a straight up fight Trooper.

>Warrior or Knight
Could go either way.
>Inquisitor or Consular
Inquisitor would win. Consular would be weakened by the healing ritual.
>Agent or Smuggler
Agent easily. Smuggler is just a clown.
>Hunter or Trooper
Another that could go either way.

So 2 points for empire that is certain and last 2 is up to a coin flip.

>SW or JK
Jedi Knight. While both are strong in the force and physically powerful, dialogue implies finesse in the JK's style obtained through extensive training. This is also emphasized in his designation as chief lightsaber instructor of all Jedi. The SW, while incredibly strong and powerful, is described as brutish in his methodology, which leads me to think he relies more on talent that was never refined, alongside great strength in the force.
>SI or JC
While the JC has phenomenal force sensitivity, the Inquisitor can make up for their own shortcomings by relying on forcewalking.
>IA or SMUG
Based on feats, the IA holds off a Dark Council member for a fair period of time, and is enough of a threat to be subjected to the brainwashing. Smuggler, on the other hand, does not defeat any big names in the realm of combat beyond two "nameless" sith.
>TRP or BH
Based on feats, Bounty Hunter kills a veteran Jedi Master in the first chapter, and continues on to kill the Jedi Battlemaster in chapter 3.

honest answer is there is no answer. people will just go with whoever they like more. you can justify any choice if you try hard enough.

>Smuggler has a lot of luck, charm (I can charm the ears off a gundark), has a LOT of money (in lore - you found the treasure of Nok Drayan (sp?)) AND you are the head of the largest crime syndicate.

What, you think you are a common smuggler still dodging blaster fire from common street thugs?

Plus if you chose Risha as your waifu eventually you will become KING of her planet.

So all in all Smuggler is sitting pretty.

>finesse
>brutish
Honestly I feel that was more Bioware's doing in their whole Warrior is a Vader expy despite Marauder probably being an Ventress expy or at least heavily resembling Ventress in purpose. It's a real shame that they didn't make Marauder more subtle/finessed while leaving Juggernaut as the more heavy handed style.

Wasn't the "treasure" just a crown? With the crown you could've cucked yourself and let Risha become queen but alone it doesn't have much value.

Depends on if you go with the ACs that fit the lore best.

Nope. A huge treasure chest. The entire fortune. The only thing she wanted was the crown. You got the rest.

This thread sucks

Not as much as the bicycle of balmorra

No waifus means a dead game.

>Lachris
>Bicycle
I wish ;_;

Im pretty sure everyone bang lachris

I've still got my waifu

You warriors are lucky and I'm envious of you.

Vette almost raped you on the spot and I want that with my waifu when she comes back. if she ever will

>Ashara hunts down a big "threat" to galactic/wild space stability
>corners them on their ship
>she finally gets a look at them
>it's Nox
I can just see bantz Inquisitor acting unsurprised and telling Ashara not to sneak up on them. Followed by completely downplaying the being gone for five years.

Guys, I just got TEMPLE'D

>tfw kira still mia
Maybe in 5.3.....
:((

your waifus are shit and will never return
My waifu comes back in 5.2
Must suck to have dead waifus

Stop picking on each other's waifus.
They're all lovely.

I would know :^)

That's ok. Temple is still a good girl. Not best girl but a good girl.

get the fuck out of here

Rather dead than the cruel fate that Lana got.

I'm gonna blow up Zakuul just for you, friend :^)

How easy are veteran Flashpoints? Is it like what they were before they did solo ones?

b e s t

a g e n t

g i r l

>Bioware returns your waifu to you along with your dream quest scenario
But
>It's locked behind end-game starfighter

Yes or No?

Gimme half the credit output it used to be and I'll find the motivation

Vette never got koth'd

I like gsf so yeah

I've hated Koth for his hypocrisy for a long time but all this memeing has made me want to blow up Zakuul despite being light side imp.

Zakuul is alright. Koth on the other hand is dead man walking on every play through I've done

Is it possible to do the not complete devastation explosion but still get Koth to piss off?

Afaik the only decision that matters is whether or not you let kaliyo blow up the spire

not very stiff competition

>Can't switch sides

It would have made for so many more playthroughs and interesting situations to deal with.

So much wasted potential but that is Bioware's motto.

It should've been possible from Kotfe/end of SoR, not just now at 5.2.

>he's not IA
>mfw I actually went through with it precisely because it does nothing

Before playing this game I thought the whole waifu thing was silly but then I went through inquisitor for the first time. Now I must have played that character over 10 times.

I keep doing that with smuggler and Akaavi

On Nar Shadaa is it better to leave the pubs alive as Warrior or kill them?