/mbgg/ - Mobage General #649

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/50556
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want Momiji to suffocate me with her breasts

Can you link account between iOS and Android for FE? I'd assume so because it's Nintendo ID.

Can you reset characters to level one with a new job like in Awakening so the random stat gains don't brick you completely?

best girl

fight me

More importantly, can we get Jap voices with English text?

>nip voices from Nintendo NA

fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/50556
nope

You need to be rooted but yes. Change your language to Japanese and let the game download the voices. Change it back to English and close the game.

Go to data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/files/assets/JPJA/ and copy the Sound folder. Go to ENCommon, rename its Sound folder and paste the Japanese one. That's most of the voices, but there are still some here and there in English so there must be some other files in another folder.

Nice
Let me just fucking kill myself then

>3 rolls in
>Lucina in the second
>Marty in the third
On the one hand, I feel lucky as fuck, on the other, just give.me the fucking Tiki.

Dodged the bullet on that one, wanted Yuuka but this is fine too.

I'll miss my Camilla but this is fine too.

What's the best way to make Garm actually viable in VC? Just load him with as much attack as possible?

Those faces look so dumpy. They couldn't just rip the sprites from the actusl games?

>we pay different artists because we don't want to pay huge royalties for a shitty mobage art.

I asked in /feg/ to no avail but has anyone else experience problems with FE Heroes crashing on opening? I'm on iOS 8.3 and it says it only needs 8.0, but everytime I open it it goes to the little loading icon and crashes about 3 seconds later. No error message or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Seriously, what were they thinking?

Had a similar problem, turned out the app detects if youre device is jailbroken so I had to get a tweak to cloak it

Those one shot cards are so fucking retarded in compass. Why did they think these were okay

Keeping the most exciting mechanic of Fire Emblem?

My phone isn't jail broken, at least not anymore. I did once and then got rid off all of that stuff because I didn't really know how to use any of it. Is there any fix besides jail breaking it again or resetting to factory?

I love getting fucked by the RNG goddess, so glad they brought it back

In a game with no way to reset levels.

Only 3 rerolls. I'm quite happy.

>pulled Lucina, Martha, and now Robin
>literally every advertised 5* except Tiki
FUCK

So even better.

Idk, you could try doing a full data wipe and re-sync for your device
But theres also a chance that your problem is unrelated to the app detecting jailbroken devices

It's good in a single player game, it's bad in a mobage.

this weekend is andelucia weekend
grant me strength terra battle gods

The difference in artwork on the characters made it looked weird.

there should just be a 1/10th chance that your characters stats all reset to 1 every level up. that way you'll know ahead of time whether you wasted your money or not.

>wanting to get fucked by RNG in more ways than just gacha

Is it possible to get a "Complete" for the Valentine's event in BGHS at the moment?

>get himukai
>only make him draw 2 units
Ninty pls

>Its ok when Nintendo does it

Unless you've got a 100%SB Pizfer^ and are willing to drop 150-200 Energy...seriously, don't. Experience with these feature gachas has shown that you have to roll about twice as much for half the results compared to the Guaranteed Golds events. Especially given that Z-rates aren't even boosted this time, which they rarely are in features.
And waifu or not, dropping that many resources on Andelucia is kind of insane given how "eh" she is. I'd consider both Koko and Sam superior and those can be grown from their SS forms at lower costs... I'd suggest saving up Energy, faith and possibly money for someone actually worthwhile and potentially has a huge impact on your general play.

YES

How do you reroll is FE? Do just use the 15 gems you get at the beginning?

Yes.

Go to home screen to get 2 more orbs and then you can do 4 rolls

You can complete the first 3 missions too if you really want to do a 5 roll but it takes way longer per reroll if you do that

No. Save up to 20 gems first.
You get 2 free gems at your mailbox.
Do 3 missions for 3 more gems.
20 gems = 5 balls of luck.
And if none of the balls are the color of your waifu.. hahaha!

Is Otogi good?

Urara a shit

In the event shops in Alchememe I'm assuming the rainbow tickets are paid gems only?

Might buy at least the 1 gem one. Who are good picks to go along with Setsuna/Suzuka/Eisen?

Urara a best

Is potion maker a good?

It's very meh. The UI is horseshit, but the girls are cute.

What are those circles on the ground for in shironeko in that event map where you get points?

No, it has too many male characters

Literally none of this matters unless you're playing PvP. Which you shouldn't be, because it's fucking Terra Battle.

new game by the potionmaker devs when

What's the best ENG mobage that has cute girls and PvP?

fire emblem heroes

Okay, this is objectively wrong. Fuck off normie scum

>Literally none of this matters unless you're playing PvP

What.
>feature gachas having shit rate, yielding a rainbow about every 30-40 rolls
>don't roll unless the rainbow you aim for is the only one of the features you can still get
>Sam&Koko being superior to Andelucia in terms of GENERAL use, not PvP use
>a unit with more general use being more worth the Energy than a random waifu

I'm sorry, your argument was
>Literally none of this matters unless you're not buying Energy
Then I'd agree. That nobody gives a shit about TB PvP is a given.

>Sprite's don't change depending on *ranking

Fuck that might be a killer for me

>doing that when they can release different sprites for the same units so you can whale for them
They already did that stupid voting thing for different costumes

Help I need something to play

Still, literally anything different would've been nice, though I guess I can't tell from there if they have a glow or not at higher ranks

Valkyrie Connect, maybe.

This is the one girl I'll never leave out of my team even when the time comes when she's not e-sports friendly.
I want her to carve my dick like a budha with her tits and burn it inside her cunt

I will try this out. The girls better be very cute though

Girls tribe seemed to have lifted their IP ban. Currently trying the game out.

Is FE any good?

That happened a week ago or more.

I'm enjoying it. Depends if you like that combat style.

>entire FE team is red
This is fine.

It's like real FE but with teams of 4 on a smaller grid. All the shit settings like not having to confirm your movement and accidentally not attacking can be changed.

how long can you play before you run out of stamina/energy?

Not sure. Stages so far have only been costing 3 stamina, I'm on chapter 3. I've been juggling FEH and Dissidia.

Urara's card gives 4 buffs and then attacks. Damage up, enemy damage down, affinity, and knock down resist. Not sure if it's random. Friendship is Coin bonus and poison immunity.
Girl link to everything up all day for Urara. Should include co-op too if you use Urara.
Usual gift bonus and gels for massive posters up too.

If you did all routes again for the 5th week and assuming second half girls are going to be in a different event, yes it should.
If they're just going to add endings like they say, then you have to wait.

High gauge shells

L-lewd

Rape material

Any use for Shards besides leveling up? What's the max level, anyway?

burnin' Sellas

Veronica unit when

I'm honestly surprised at how generous FE Heroes is.

>2 gems to celebrate game launch
>generous

It's 2 every day.

>it just happened again
I think the random stat gains are rigged to not brick higher rank units as badly.

>Naruto
>Bleach
>Destiny Child
>Pokemon Duel
>And now FEH
I wanted to try One Piece too...

/feg/ please leave and take your shitty normie mobage with you

If there were any designs I hated in gacha, I used to wait it out until they were voted out.
Now look what happened trying to get the sword memorial, 1000 jewels. Wouldn't even mind the Variant Memorial, but he had to bring all this other garbage.

>a third time
Random stat gains are almost certainly rigged to avoid what we all knew would ruin the game. Props to Ninty, nice job on this one.

Maybe you're actually a luckshitter

She's only level 9, over 1/3 of her level ups have been perfect. If it's just luck, it isn't even touching my other characters.

im pretty sure its rigged since main girl leveled up the exact same way everytime when i was rerolling and doing the prologue

I think the stat gains aren't actually random at all in any way and just get distributed in such a way that they resemble the level ups of the mainline games

Nintendo said that stat gains would be the difference between duplicate units.

Oh wew, then whales are gonna have their work cut out for them and their credit cards if they want to max shit out in this one

Like I said, I think the 5* are rigged to get better stat gains. My Tiki is level 11 and she's had 3 perfect levels and one that was only missing one stat.

Which heroes won that poll, by the way?

Do you not understand the concept of anecdotal evidence?

>implying other people's experiences matter

I do, but I'd like to think Nintendo has some amount of forethought.

>tfw 2 shit 3*. gwendolyn 4*, and Lyn 5*

My experience with mobage tells me i should prob go for two 5* but lyn seems almost too broken to pass on

Lyn a cute