Buyin @34.68

Buyin @34.68
Sold @83.31

Having faith in a company pays off but i struggle to find a new one

Anyone else here have long term investments running?

Always remember to take your gains as well as your losses. Just because you picked the ponies on the last race means nothing on your next picks.

If you find yourself up 300% at any point....

you decide.

balls deep in SXL right now. OHI is looking good for a play.

100% of my money in SPXU, waiting on the market to crash

Ford Motor Company

It's at a very attractive price of $12.58, and the financial position is good, they are making positive net profits over the last 5 quarters (source: Google finance).

Comparison: all major competitors have higher share price than Ford. So Ford has big room for growth.

Toyota $121.98
General Motors $36.24
Renault $79.35
Volkswagen $28.60
Daimler $72.85
Tesla $197.58
Honda $30.19
Kia $42.00
Hyundai $120.00

huh, is this bait?

OCUL
3 monthish hold
300-400% return on FDA approval or BO

He sounded competent until he starting comparing growth to share price. I'm taking a shit while reading this and laughed then poop came out and I farted.

Phillip?

Looks like bait to me. Good dividend stock. But don't expect much growth.

Share price doesn't mean shit lad,
look at market cap

I'm long on HTM. It's a company focused on electrical power generation from geothermal resources.

I bought them because with the projects that are currently under construction they stand to quadruple their power output by 2020. One of those projects is in Guatemala which can give valuable international experience. After that they have enough properties under exploration to double that number.

The biggest hurdle for the company is it's massive debt at 136 million. While the company is still profitable, almost 40% of their operating income goes to interest payments.

My future predictions for said company. The decline starts tomorrow, and will never end ever.

NVIDIA is going directly to $0. Good time to get out.

>Ford
>growth stock

I have 5k in $NAK, if Trump destroys the EPA they will probably explode in the next couple years.

>Comparing stock prices directly as if it means anything.

nonsense

it will take a beating from its competitors for the next 3 years then come back

I bought NVIDIA at 39, sold at 81..
Bought AMD at 2.7, still holding.
Bought Micron at 9.89, its at around 20 now, hoping it holds for 2 more months so I can pay lower taxes on it.

Gonna buy 2000 shares of Dextera surgical on Monday and hold that for a year or 2.

$NTES 28B gaming co. (BIGGEST by earnings in the world, before tencent acquired supercell)
$SINA 4.6B (profitable co.) (owns half of $WB a 8.8B co.

Both are located in China which is oversold at the moment.

I just won a stock market game competition by dumping all my money in Nvidia. Just bandwagon the hot stock, not that different from ccs.

I bought Canopy Growth at 6.5 and sold at 10.13 (I have tax reasons). I am now thinking about buying Aurora Cannabis as I feel like it is a better company than Canopy.

I bough US Steel (X) right before the election. It was my way to "bet" on the Donald. It worked! And my 10K is now 18k! It went as high as 19.2, but had a shit week. My ass is so tight watching that thing. Should I sell half? SHOULD I?

Are you fucking kidding me? If you have 80% gain you sell ALL of it and take the profits. Don't let greed erase your gains.

>china

the land of cooked books and no dividends.

Really wish I hadn't sold my stocks when this happened
I quit the game too early

You're reaction made me laugh and I farted and pooped a little too (also on toilet )

I like $tsla

you aren't accounting for total number of shares each one holds. they are different size slices of the pie bro

Sell now and take your gains. I was thinking about selling Canopy at 17 but didnt and it fell down to 10.

Is it worth shorting Nvidia? Looks to me like it'll inevitably crash pretty hard. Especially considering quantum computing's gonna be a thing in the not too distant future, which'll render their "new GPU every year" bullshit obsolete