Tom Clancy's General /tcg/

Less than 12 hours to Beta Edition

I will post this general every day until you like it (or maybe I will give up again, who knows)

>Division Update 1.6 patch notes (WIP)
division.zone/2017/01/27/update-1-6-and-last-stand-pts-2-patch-notes-from-january-27th/

>Division Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Division Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

>Ghost Recon Beta on 3rd of February, Get your keys from here;
ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-gb/beta-registration/index.aspx

>Don't forget to join the Task Force
ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force/profile/1130/Dedlands

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Operation:

first for best gun

who hype here?

I never played ghost recon in my life but got a key anyway because my father work at nintendo

Not sure what to expect

Bump

Your gunfu a shit

Who's Nintendo did you get it on? Sony's, Microsoft's or generic brand?

>Uncle unironically referred to all consoles as Nintendos

Microsoft's nintendo ofcourse
My favorite nintendo

I don't suppose anyone has a spare invite they could give me on PC? I didn't get an invite and neither did the two friends I'd planned on playing with

reduced to begging is a sad day, does anyone have a spare key for pc?

annoyingly got into the beta of For Honour and was more keen on getting it for Ghost. for honour looks great but it feels to LoL, DoTA for me

If I'm getting a key should I have got it by now?

You have any invites? I've got a Microsoft Nintendo.

GT: TJbrena

Are the invites really being sent out already? I got a feeling like its a load of bull right now. Is it that people got keys but the game just gets playable later? Fucking ubisoft, I registered for the key as soon as beta was announced.

What a gay.

Anyone have an xbone key? Uplay is End_My_Life12

Yeah, they're still sending out confirmation emails but if it doesn't say you got in on the official site when you click the Closed Beta tab, you probably aren't in.

I registered almost 2 months ago on Xbone and didn't get in. Shame too, I've been looking forward to this beta.

Uplay is the same as GT

Pls gib codes, will post /k/ stuff in return.

Pic: an M3 .50 caliber aircraft machinegun modified by bored as fuck marines in the Pacific theater into a "light" machinegun firing at 1000 rpm. The same marines later used against the Japs and one was awarded the Medal of Honor.

So what oper8r aesthetic are you guys gonna go for in Wildlands? Plainclothes, professional, or Mr Magoo tries to be operator?

Pic: East German wizard.

Full op8er

>You're a kommandant Harry

Unless I can edit my AI teammates clothing I probably won't go full operator. I don't want to break aesthetic with the rest of the team.

Pic: US Marshals Special Operations Group.

that's a m1919 30 cal mate not a M3 50 cal